Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• But IH had built their own devices and were seeing 5, 9, and in some cases 11 COP. Can you fake out your camera to that degree? And if so, do you think IH would have been faking out the camera in the same way?

Please cite where IH says that they were seeing COP 5, 9, or 11 with their own built devices!

This statements from JT Vaughn (214-4, page 164)...

14 Q. Okay. The second paragraph below, where it
    15 says Industrial Heat update July 2013, the document
    16 states, in the middle of that paragraph: "We tested our
    17 plant at the end of April and beginning of May for four
    18 days. During the test we operate 37 different reactors
    19 for periods ranging from 24 hours to a few hours and the
    20 results were good. Our engineer and the independent
    21 engineer operating the test reported the machines produced
    22 far more energy than they required to operate. Nearly 11
    23 times as much in some instances versus our test
    24 requirement of six times during the 24-hour test."
    25 A. Mm-hmm.

... obviously refer to the 1MW plant built by Rossi and "tested" in Ferrara end of April 2013.

You know, that was the test where Rossi didn't want TUEV, SGS etc. present (215-06 Exh6)... because "this creates big problems".
    https://www.lenr-forum.com/att…466-215-06-exhibit-f-jpg/
    Sure, this would have created big problems for Rossi, because it's not so simple to cheat real professionals.

• Some of you may wonder why I'm highlighting these. It's because I had a strong hunch back when IH first released their PR statement that they were being less than forthcoming.

You were wrong then, and you are wrong now. After careful review, they determined those results were in error. If that were not the case, they would be manufacturing cold fusion equipment by now, or at least getting ready to. They are not in the business of wasting research dollars for no reason.

Unlike you, these people are careful, and when they make a mistake, they change their minds and they deal with reality instead of denying it.

• Fanboy,

"Massive amounts of water"

How much exactly?

From what beginning temp to 99 deg C.?

How much time did it take?

What was specific heat of this "water"?

The exact amount of heat added to the fluid can be calculated With this very small amount of data.

Then find the breaker size feeding the Ecat,

Determine if it was 80% or 100% rated.

Assume all of the energy from the breaker was used to heat the fluid.

Compare to above.

I have asked for this previously and was told it was confidential.

• Jed,

Fanboy, (like most at ECW), just can't let it go, the grasping at straws was both predictable and expected.

Soon, they will find another lame specification in an attempt to stave off the inevitable, the fact that they, as relatively smart people were "hoodwinked" by a scam artist, which is impossible

• FUD FUD FUD. We all know that Rossi is a volatile character. However, compared the business lawyer douchebags of IH and random FUD masters on the net he is pretty transparent and open about what he is doing. Your pet theory, that everyone that agrees with Rossi is decieved is pathetic, which goes for your sorry a** as well.

Let's keep things polite.

• This episode of Rossi Vs. IH reminds me of the Star Trek TNG episode, "Where No One Has Gone Before". In that episode, hapless engineer Kosinski implements his "advanced propulsion technique" and the Enterprise ends up a million light years away. Only Kosinski is not the one responsible for the effect - he was fooling himself along. In this case, with Rossi as "Chief Scientist", he could have been directing the use of measurement procedures that he had used before and which had mistakenly indicated high XH. After the Lugano measurement fiasco, and reading in these court docs that IH was using infrared techniques, and seeing in Gullstrom's paper another attempt at optical methods for assessing heat, from where do you suppose this hapless measurement direction is coming?

• ey injected massive FUD into the prospects of commercially viable LENR. It upset me then.

Amazing how Rossi's out and out lies, fraud and deception do not "upset" you to where you consistently make derogatory insinuations again him nor call him out consistently. You state you are unbiased but that is about as unreal as Rossi's claims! You are full of it. Look at your posts.... all derogatory about IH and maybe a little statement along the lines of "I am disappointed in Rossi"! Quit saying that you are unbiased and simply state the truth.

That is why people criticize your posts so much! You claim one thing (I am unbiased) but in reality you are completely one sided. Either you are simply being dishonest or you are deluding yourself!

For every 10 proven frauds against Rossi, you bring up one "interpretation" that IH "might" have been less than forth coming. That one "possible interpretation" out weighs all of Rossi's proven frauds.

I will say this again... IH has not injected ANY FUD. They made two public releases. You must believe Mr. Weaver is paid by IH to post here! Just like I believe YOU are paid by Rossi to post here! ^^

You "scales of right and wrong" are Rossi proof!

• Official Post

LC,

Of course I agree that Rossi is FOS here. Some though may interpret this passage differently...that Rossi DID advise IH he would direct, or run JMP, when he says he would direct, or run the "plant" for the first year, so I would like to clarify this a bit.

The license agreement between Rossi/IH names the 1MW container, "the plant". It thereafter was referred to in communications as the plant. IH would always look at that term, and think it was about their 1MW container. So Rossi tries to pull a fast one here, by pretending the plant means JMP's operation, but what he really said was that he would direct the 1MW.

Also noted in his own words, is that this will be a 3 year lease, which indicates yet again, that Rossi did not sell this to IH as the GPT.

Lesson for the day: If Rossi ever pats you on your back, check your wallet. :)

• Seems important context was omitted, and we don't hear what clarifications Vaughn might have provided, or whether they were able to replicate themselves (as P. has mentioned, above), or whether they continued to have confidence in the early measurements:

With that I agree. On closer inspection, it does look like this statement probably refers to the Ferrara test, although the Ferrara test was only 2 days, and the document states (apparently written by JT Vaughn) that "We tester our plant . . . for four days."

• You must believe Mr. Weaver is paid by IH to post here!

Yes, I think Mr. Weaver is paid by IH. And I don't think Mr. Weaver would dispute that.

Just like I believe YOU are paid by Rossi to post here! ^^

Believe what you want, but I can assure you that I've never received any kind of compensation, monetary or otherwise, from Rossi or any of his affiliates. Have never met Rossi or any on his team. [Edit: try to get Jed to make this same statement re: IH. Go ahead, try!]

My motivations are pure. I'm here because I've followed LENR since 1989 and take great interest in it. And I sense that something is amiss with IH. I don't excuse Rossi's mess ups either, and call those out when appropriate.

• can said:

"Wouldn't a measurement error tend to consistently produce the same apparent excess power?

In other words, what sort of error would make the gain randomly range from sligthly above 1x to 9x or more (I'm citing other posters, not quoting the documents)."

With T^4 equations, you can do some neat tricks. Especially when root 4 and T^4 can be misapplied in opposite (favourable) directions, or compounded.

• Fanboy,

Your motivations are not "pure", they are exclusively argumentative.

You rarely if ever answer a direct question that, (if you answered honestly), your position collapses.

Rather, you flee, avoid and evade the question and launch another offensive with little or no facts to back it up, only suppositions.

• These are relatively smart people that have believed in the Rossi Ecat story.

For them, it is just unthinkable that they, as relatively smart people, could possibly be hoodwinked by a scam artist and not see the scam, after all, they're smart people.

To that end, they will continue to come up with ridiculous, inane, incomprehensible arguments to delay the inevitable, that they were wrong, because that would be impossible.

@RL67,

You've made this point a few times, so permit me to address it, as I consider you to be a relatively smart person as well. Many here (I estimate about 80%) had made up their mind long ago that IH and team were the good guys and Rossi and team were the bad guys. I struggle to see the world in such stark black and white terms. There are many shades of grey here, well more than 50. This situation is so complex that it requires a nuanced and flexible approach to understanding it.

When the evidence reveals that the JMP was not independent of Rossi, I don't excuse that behavior. To the contrary, I call it what it is: a ruse, and take Rossi to task for it. In contrast, when evidence reveals that IH have been untruthful, you, Jed, and team dismiss it, and come up with ridiculous, inane, and incomprehensible excuses for IH's behavior. So, it might make sense to do some self reflection.

• Believe what you want, but I can assure you that I've never received any kind of compensation, monetary or otherwise, from Rossi or any of his affiliates. Have never met Rossi or any on his team.

Bob was making a point, and jesting (as we know from the emoji), that anyone on this thread can accuse their 'opponent' of impure motives without any evidence. (Dewey is an obvious exception but everyone knows that.) You and some others suspect Jed has some conflict of interest, though I think this latest batch of court documents demonstrate that at most, Jed had one brief contact in Doral). You can bet that Rossi's lawyers asked for all emails between IH and Jed. And given how this court case has gone, I would bet that if there was any financial compensation of IH to Jed of ANY kind, Rossi's lawyers would have put that as evidence in their 'witness tampering' Motion for Sanctions.

IHFB, you and I have strong differences on our interpretation of this. But one thing I will say is that I that you are not a troll. And I respect and appreciate that.

Frustrating knucklehead, sometimes/maybe, but not a troll. :)

So for the people here who take time to post earnestly and thoughtfully, and that most definitely includes you IHFB, thanks for the discussion.

And just to be clear to you and everyone else, personally, I strongly believe that you have never been paid by anyone to post here, or that you have any relationship with Rossi or his 'team'.

• IH Fanboy -

Did you get an answer to your post #4002 to Jed where you ask...

"So can you then confirm that you have never been to the Doral facility?"

If you got an answer. I may have missed it, but it's not clear. It's either yes or no. I only see a non answer to a simple question.

Jed did you go to the Doral facility?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.