Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• After 50 days of a non functional reaction IH would be insane to run the test for any longer. IH could have stopped the test after 50 days.

IH did not want the test in the first place. If they had tried to stop it, they knew Rossi would walk away. By the time the test began they had tested Rossi's devices extensively and they knew that none of them worked. The test was a last-ditch, Hail Mary effort. It did not cost them much. As they said, if there is even a 1% chance left that it might work, why not let Rossi try for a year.

• @ Now where you clearly state that you think/work for IH, we need no longer comment your FU

I have no clue what you are talking about? Sorry, but you will need to make it clearer for me!?(

If you think I work for IH, sorry. I post under my real first name, I have done so here, ECW, the old EcatNew.com and even on rare occasion, Mr. Gluck's blog. I have done so for 6 years, since 2011.

I have nothing to hide nor am ashamed of. Early on, I defended Rossi and now he has blown it himself.

He has proved to be completely unreliable and a deceiver.

I speak for no one but myself, try to base it on known fact or state it is my opinion only. I take no crap from those who cannot defend their point of view with logic or fact.

I was asking a simple question where you posted a very specific allegation without any facts backing it.

I asked that you provide some links so I could read them and better understand your case.

Your answer seems to indicate you do not have any links to back up your statements and thus is simple conjecture. Is that the case?

• We totally disagree. We might as well not argue about it. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

My opinion is based on years of experience in business and discussions with experts. Your opinion is based on your own ignorance, and you cannot justify it by pointing to any real world facts, laws or precedents. Your opinion plus $19.74 will buy you 36 Hershey Bars on Amazon.com.

Your opinion and mine are not in any way, shape or form equally valid or well grounded.

This notion that opinions are somehow magically equal or that any notion you dream up is somehow valid because it is your opinion is new-age nonsense.

• I'm just thankful that it seems Me356 may be about to share more informatio

I will be one of the first in line to "thumbs ups" ME356, whoever he is, IF he come forward with valid tests, valid reports and valid replications. He does not have to give away any secrets! He can work with the legit MFMP group, such as Bob HIggins or Magicsound perhaps.

However, if all he does is post numbers, perhaps a few photos, it will mean nothing! In my opinion, it will do harm. LENR needs real scientists conducting real research. The "it's my secret" game is silly.

Legitimate replication and testing CAN be done without compromising IP integrity, safety or reputation.

You continually state that you separate Rossi from his technology. Well I guess you can try to do that. But most people clearly see the logic in that you cannot believe his technology because he is a deceiver and there is no realistic evidence to validate anything he has done. The more we know, the more we see into his fraudulent past. Which most likely includes deceiving several well intended people such as Focardi.

Hopefully ME356 will take a different path. So far I am skeptical. If you want to put your hope in something real, try following Mr. Higgins, MagicSound, Storms, University of Missouri, Texas Tech and such. Not some Marry Poppins character that has something "too good to be true" story.

If it is true, it can easily be verified. Even Mary Yugo would agree to that! (I think! :))

• He (Rossi)has proved to be completely unreliable and a deceiver.

If Rossi is a deceiver, so is IH because they used Rossi to extract $250 million from other investors. It seems to me that you should support open source science since it is hard to deceive when all their experiments are open for everybody to evaluate. But open source is not well suited in making money. Is making money important to you?

• My opinion is based on years of experience in business and discussions with experts. Your opinion is based on your own ignorance, and you cannot justify it by pointing to any real world facts, laws or precedents. Your opinion plus $19.74 will buy you 36 Hershey Bars on Amazon.com.

Your opinion and mine are not in any way, shape or form equally valid or well grounded.

This notion that opinions are somehow magically equal or that any notion you dream up is somehow valid because it is your opinion is new-age nonsense.

Please continue to insult me with snarky comments. It's the new standard for this forum, so I might as well learn to love the new standard of behavior. We should all adapt to being demeaned until we embrace the shower of remarks like the rays from a tanning bed lamp. At least here we don't have to pay for a membership.

• Plus, it seems a little unfair to blame them for the expense of the lawsuit. I doubt they realized Rossi had the chutzpah to sue. I know him pretty well, but I was shocked by the suit. I thought he would fold his tent and vanish in the night.

You are actually right about this Jed. Rossi surely took Darden from behind with the suit. He was not prepared which resulted in the collective meltdown mostly shown by Dewey, you and your bots on different forums. And since IH contracted most everyone in the "LENR-community", at least with some stock and NDAs this fight is still going on. I would say that the billion dollar valuation is now down to cash at hand (now rapidly moving into the pockets of JD), which surely pisses off most of the people in the IH portfolio (and the "advisors").

It actually could be that the not-the-GPT argument is what JD come up with as the only way out of this mess, which makes the deceiving and tripping around behaviour of Darden/Vaughn more logical. A simple explanation for non-payment could be that Darden did not have the money at hand by the end of the test. And that he felt kind if safe anyway since Rossi was on NDA and couldn't speak out. The lawsuit and I believe progress with the QuarkX made that change. The rest is history. (this is about the nicest scenario I can come up with when it comes to IH/Darden)

• IH did not want the test in the first place.

Of course they did not want the GPT since one possible outcome was them paying $89M. Comparing that with having Rossi in lab producing small reactors and distributing that IP among the other investments (which was the case for a long time until Rossi himself found a way to do it in Miami), there is absolutely no upside, only the $89M downside. This is obvious.

• Darn right! Good point. It would be criminally stupid not to pay $89 million. They would be risking billions, perhaps hundreds of billions, just to save $89 million.

Well, it would have been according to the contract though.

• anotherTroll - your attacks on everybody who shows any sign on not believing Rossi and his fake opera at Doral are miserable and speak for itself. What is your own opinion on Rossi? You seem to fully support his agenda to sue IH without asking any question to him or yourself. Rossi is the poor and honest guy that needs help because he was fallen in the hands of robbers, evil investors and bloodsuckers? You should be fair and analyze both sides to understand why most people here came to the conclusion that Rossi is a conman.

• JedRothwell I remember reading that the investment was Darden's own money but I have never seen any evidence for that. Cherokee, parent of IH, is an investment fund. And certainly, Woo-Woodford used investor money to support IH and their share-holders complained aplenty. The complaints in their forums went mostly unanswered and when I asked how they vetted the claims, they refused to say. Idiots!

As for relying on Lugano, that was also a theater of the absurd. Lugano was neither necessary nor appropriate for proving the principle of the ecat. It was a classic example of a con man, unwilling to risk exposure by repeating earlier illusions, finding a whole new way to deceive. No part of those experiments made sense. Not Rossi handling the equipment and the samples, not the dismal failure at calibration, and not the obvious absence of any sort of cooling system in what was claimed to be a powerful fusion reactor! And people were fooled by THAT?

@Shane: yes, Rossi refused Elon Musk's advances (if that is in fact true) because he knew Musk was technically smart and would require much better testing. It is another classic hallmark of good con men that they choose their marks with care. That is why Nigerian con men's internet and email letters are so badly written and so ridiculously improbable-- they are not looking for skeptics, they are looking for dummies and that is exactly what Rossi is best at. In fact I would argue that it is his main if not only real skill-- evaluating and selecting marks/victims/targets.

• anotherTroll - your attacks on everybody who shows any sign on not believing Rossi and his fake opera at Doral are miserable and speak for itself. What is your own opinion on Rossi? You seem to fully support his agenda to sue IH without asking any question to him or yourself. Rossi is the poor and honest guy that needs help because he was fallen in the hands of robbers, evil investors and bloodsuckers? You should be fair and analyze both sides to understand why most people here came to the conclusion that Rossi is a conman.

Yeah, right. Truth is a democracy thing, isn't it?

Actually, the reason for the advantage (in numbers) among IH supporters is probably a result of fact that many of the other investments/investors and advisers incl their (Apco)bots (Dewey, Jed, etc.) are represented here and talking their book. It has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the arguments. This could be the fact of Rossi as well, but he do not have as many of them... Elementary really, since IH sort of signed the whole community up on NDAs/stock. The suit though enabled Rossi to speak out, which is a good thing.

• All I can say is that IH is really getting their money's worth from APCO Worldwide. I am not going to continue this pointless discussion because I can tell when I'm being gaslighted. If someone wants to pay me for it I'll gladly take a side and keep writing

For the record I read both summary judgments and many of their supporting documents. My opinion stands: Darden et al. raised $250 million dollars on fraudulent grounds. If they were completely honest with Woodford and the Chinese (which there is plenty of evidence against) then the accusation of pathological incompetence shifts to them.

• So it makes sense to me that while the COP may have been good the total output could have been lower than reported.

So you affirm that there was energy production with a good COP. This means that the technology works !

That what is needed for IH to pay !

Interesting that on another thread you impersonate an hyper-skeptic . Maybe you have a double personality.

• Rossi and his fake opera at Doral are miserable and speak for itself.

Zeroud maybe you don't read the documents or simply you want that other people do not read them and accept your point of view without even thinking,

From the documents is evident that IH had obtained high COP in her own experiments, and that Darden had rose about 250M$ from investors.

They now don't want to pay simply creating an artifact opinion via this forum, There was even a bribery attempt by them.

So ? I presume that are IH actions that are miserable and speak by themself.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.