Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Planet Rossi is a permanent monicker well beyond this forum despite Alan's best wishes and desires. I believe this latest epitode (combo episode and epitath) of his also highlights his lack of judgement, temperament and inability to function as a capable moderator for L.F.

• Here is what I think: Rossi has nothing at present, his 1-year test results are fraudulent, and I.H. did not see any significant heat from any of his devices. I cannot be sure about previous tests.

At least the "cannot be sure" is a fact. The rest is repeat FUD.

• Planet Rossi is a permanent monicker well beyond this forum despite Alan's best wishes and desires. I believe this latest epitode (combo episode and epitath) of his also highlights his lack of judgement, temperament and inability to function as a capable moderator for L.F.

Oh. I bet you have some really interesting suggestions on how to govern and moderate a forum like this Dewey, dont you? A constitutional kind of thing, right?

• In a post and vortex-L dated 7/10/11 titled "Axil's alternative to Kim", I posted in part:

First off, the formation of Rydberg matter begins with the production of highly excited alkaline atoms (HEAA) when hydrogen, lithium and/or potassium are heated to high temperatures and pressures enclosed within a gaseous envelope composed primarily of hydrogen gas. Yes, lithium or potassium is the most probable secret element additives that catalyze the formation of Rydberg matter.

Any open source interest who wants to dispute the IP of Rossi and/or IH can use this post as proof that the use of HEAA is revealed early on in the public domain as open source. This post is included in many IP related posts that place most of the Rossi tech into the public domain.

• Official Post

Just like old times, Dewey and Siffer back at each others throats! :) Siffer, one thing Dewey does is to deliver lots and lots of valuable, very valuable inside intelligence, so we can, and do tolerate his antics. We all love you too, but you have not given us any good information since telling us you met Rossi in Sweden, and that you are with HF in some capacity.

So time to provide us some intel so that we can overlook your flamboyant ways. Something we can not already get from the court documents. Hmm...maybe something about what is going on with HF?

• PRELIMINARY APPEAL

PERHAPS THE MOST RATIONAL REACTION WOULD BE FOR EVERYBODY HERE WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT THE IH DEWEY NARRATIVE AND LANGUAGE TO

CEASE
    COMMUNICATION HERE- FIRST FOR 3 DAYS.

the Oppressors Decalog- see on my blog-- is ruling here.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

peter

• What kind of valuable inside intelligence does Dewey provide? I only read him gaslighting people, threatening them, and making grand prophecies about Rossi vs IH. that never seem to actualize. This has been going on for months. The only reason he's allowed to do so, is because he seems to be closely connected to the case. However, nobody has any proof this forum persona is handled by the person known in civilian life as "Dewey Weaver" (I might be wrong, but his status is not "verified")

There are also what look like "concern trolls", people who ingenuously state they've been pro-Rossi, then now unequivocally say he has nothing... However, parsing the court docs points towards IH being able to replicate his tech, albeit with difficulties, and not the 2-digits COP they are wishing for. This hints at, rather than Rossi having nothing, Rossi not giving all the tools/theory/know-how to IH. Why? this is something that is most certainly actively discussed in the secrecy of the trial.
    Do note that "concern trolling" is a key ingredient in the shaping of opinion, and that APCO is not in the business of selling gas on highways: it's a PR firm, using PR tactics, such as social engineering.

Between this supposed DW individual, the (perhaps) concern trolls and the Rossiphobes, we have Jed Rothwell, whose identity is verified, and who has been for a good portion of his 2.5k posts, explaining how Rossi is an hack, how the gadget never produced a microwatt of excess heat, that would have cooked alive people in the plant if it had, etc etc. However, in the light of recent developments, it seems he lied (or did not disclose the whole truth he pretends to disclose), on a number of points he kept bringing forward. There's also his visit to the plant, which he says nothing about - but is mentioned in a deposition -, and his ties to IH/Cherokee.

Just a few remarks about observable facts on this forum.

• Just like old times, Dewey and Siffer back at each others throats! :) Siffer, one thing Dewey does is to deliver lots and lots of valuable, very valuable inside intelligence, so we can, and do tolerate his antics. We all love you too, but you have not given us any good information since telling us you met Rossi in Sweden, and that you are with HF in some capacity.

So time to provide us some intel so that we can overlook your flamboyant ways. Something we can not already get from the court documents. Hmm...maybe something about what is going on with HF?

I kind of like you Shane. You are clever. And yes, you can be absolutely sure I know more than I wish to tell at the moment. I guess Dewey and some of his friends know some of it too... And certainly do not like to talk about it either ...

• maybe something about what is going on with HF?

Seriously, (and Shane D. is I think) it would be very valuable information to know any updates about HydroFusion.

They have been almost forgotten these past months by many. I would also ask Sifferkoll of any input he could provide regarding them. I also understand that

not everything is public as well. But I would think an overall "they are very happy" or "the relationship has broken off" or "they are currently in testing...".

While the situation is not defacto proof, it is part of the overall picture. I genuinely would appreciate his stating what actual relationship there is with Rossi/HF within the terms he is able.

• I'll help out. Unfortunately, the CEO had to sell his car and has had some problems on the home front as a result of the financial difficulties associated with signing up with Rossi. The trail of destruction continues.

Details please, details... This is hilarious. If anything, this is evidence of you making things up as you go ... Wow!

• Siffer - Your one way evidence monocle got very tiresome last summer.

Magnus is apparently a nice guy who couldn't fully weather the financial risk associated in dealing with Rossi. You might be able to check the divorce courts in Sweden yourself for the latest.

• Well. Uppsala, Gullström are some hints on what is going on, but you already know that ...

• Official Post

However, parsing the court docs points towards IH being able to replicate his tech, albeit with difficulties, and not the 2-digits COP they are wishing for. This hints at, rather than Rossi having nothing, Rossi not giving all the tools/theory/know-how to IH. Why? this is something that is most certainly actively discussed in the secrecy of the trial.

Roger,

I think that is plausible, as others here have said. For that matter, IH has made it very clear in their court proceedings that Rossi may have not transferred *all* his knowhow, which may account for their sticking with him as long as they did. In Darden's deposition just released, he tells of "heated meetings" with Rossi, around Sept. 2013, telling him that the time was past for the GPT, and that technically they owe him nothing anymore, but were still willing to let him have another chance at it, and if successful, then they would still pay him well for it.

Keep in mind, that even though I agree with you that he could still have something, I feel absolutely certain he has nothing close to what he sold us all on...including IH, and did not come close to satisfying the agreement language for being paid the remaining $89 million. On some slim chance Rossi did have COP's >50, the point is moot because it would be unverifiable, and only another Rossisays, as Rossi purposely destroyed the equipment, and he/Penon/Fabiani destroyed documents related to the data.

That is a very bad thing he/they did, something honest people would never consider, much less do. And we have not even talked about the multiple levels of deceit with JMP. Oh man, that is just what we call in the states "a doozy".

On a side note, this Judge Sullivan seems as interested in the outcome of this case as we. Last document out today, at the very end, he asks when and how long the trial will take (2-3weeks, late Jun-early Jul he was told), and said, that sounds like a good way to enjoy the summer. I do not think he was being sarcastic either.

• Siffer - Your one way evidence monocle got very tiresome last summer.

Magnus is apparently a nice guy who couldn't fully weather the financial risk associated in dealing with Rossi. You might be able to check the divorce courts in Sweden yourself for the latest.

Really really interesting to know that you try to follow those kind of things ...

Do you believe it makes your case stronger that everybody knows that you pride yourself in celebrating other peoples possible divorce matter. (whatever reason)

• Maybe siffer has been "away" for these past few months. Unfortunately, Uppsala is going to have to pay the full price of their ongoing association with Rossi along with a handful of others in that food chain.

And what is that price Dewey? Please be more specific.

• Siffer - Rossi's multi-decade trail of deception, destruction and theft has come home to roost and everyone whom he previously has associated with eventually got used up and tossed by the wayside. The trail of heartbreak and ruination left by this guy over the decades is staggering. Magnus was not to be one of those exceptions and I feel badly for him. Rossi thought he could trick or inculcate us fully into his skulduggery but he bet incorrectly. The Uppsala crew will also soon learn the price of choosing to stay by Rossi's side and assisting, whether intentionally or not, with his deception.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.