Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• [They say it never produced any excess heat.]

Actually this is your partial interpretation of the documents.

No, this is my reading of Penon's data. It is also what they told me, and what they said in the press release. It is not my interpretation of the documents, because I have not read them, except for Murray, and Penon's report.

• Maybe you could enlighten me on what "history" I'm being accused of having, more than the wrong bias?

You're on notice. There is a sword hanging over your head. It is just a matter of time, I assume. But you might surprise us and demonstrate better behavior than when you were last posting here, sometime back. But I am pessimistic. We do not need to further take up this thread with this topic.

• The misbehavior of a few ignorant participants will drive away the more informed ones. Although you can block them, not everyone will, and at any rate all the cat fighting unavoidably brings down the level of discussion. Think of other forums you yourself are on and the expectations that go with membership there. That level is what we strive for here, and not a Vortex-L free-for-all. Let's take any further discussion to the playground thread.

• I didn't think they were that unfounded since I backed them up with indications; ie the jan28th entry timeline.

I have no idea what significance the 'January 28th' entry timeline has to do with anything. It certainly doesn't support your insinuation. And it appears that you don't regard my declaration that I have no Conflicts of Interest as earnest or honest.

But since you seem to feel that Rossi is being treated unfairly, I have a suggestion:

In this rapidly developing internet world, we have new mechanisms to support people and ideas we believe in. I'm talking about crowdfunding websites, like go fund me, etc.

How about you go recruit a bunch of people to help support Rossi financially by creating a crowdfunding site. This will allow you to help make reparations to Rossi for the 'constant terror' that Rossi has been subject to, and might help him given this law suit that it appears he will almost certainly loose. There are many others that seem to be sympathetic with your perspective, so it should be easy to get a lot of support for this (hint, ECW).

And to sweeten the pot, I commit myself to supporting your efforts to the tune of $1.00, not because I think Rossi deserves it, but because of your demonstrated earnest effort to make the world a better place.

In the mean time, I'd request that you either 'up your game' or no longer post on this thread.

Regards,

sigmoidal

• How about you go recruit a bunch of people to help support Rossi financially by creating a crowdfunding site. This will allow you to help make reparations to Rossi for the 'constant terror' that Rossi has been subject to, and might help him given this law suit that it appears he will almost certainly loose. There are many others that seem to be sympathetic with your perspective, so it should be easy to get a lot of support for this (hint, ECW).

And to sweeten the pot, I commit myself to supporting your efforts to the tune of $1.00, not because I think Rossi deserves it, but because of your demonstrated earnest effort to make the world a better place.

... and that's exactly, what Rossi is expecting. Find some clowns (not You, I mean in general) ot there, who believe in his fraud so strong, that they are willing to give him money. Did You forget, he already had about 17 accusations, mainly because of fraud ?

... I strongly recommend, NOT TO be lured by him and his bad play.

• THH, i`m not saying that IH is trying to scam Rossi out of 89mil. According to the contract Rossi was to provided the whole IP, making IH owner of the licence IP for 10 million dollars. 1.5 million went to the purchase of the 1MW plant with an additional 89 million to be payed when the 1MW Plant passed tests agreed upon by both parties. That never happened so IH, in my opinion controls the IP And owes Rossi nothing. Rossi saw this coming and took actions resulting in this lawsuit, not to get his 89 million but to retain all rights to the IP

• I strongly recommend, NOT TO be lured by him and his bad play.

Well, that's certainly my perspective, but Sifferkoll clearly has a different one. I find that 'actions speak louder than words', and I encourage everyone to earnestly work at trying to make the world a better place (even if that contradicts my notions of what 'good' is). In the long run, the misguided efforts tend to get sorted from the good ones, and in any case, for each of us, you can only do your best and 'let the chips fall where they may'.

• But IH have no more the rights to use that technology. For sure they want it for free and they would like to destroy Rossi but I'm also quite sure that there are other more honest industries that will buy The ECAT technology.

ele

I do not know the motivations of Darden and the rest at IH. Maybe they are angels, maybe they are devils. Maybe they are crooks.

But let us assume that Darden and the rest at IH are the worst kind of people.

Okay fine but none of that changes the reality of Rossi.

He has moved from one version of the Ecat to another.

He claims the ECat works but then moves onto the QuarkX.

Forget IH, I just want Rossi to sell a working product to anyone, but after many years and many claims we have no show.

I think if you were relying on Rossi to heat your house you would have given up by now and decided to find another solution.

• There is a sword hanging over your head.

What can I say? Even Dewey would have been proud of that parable ;)

And since the sword seems to have a sharp bias I guess there's not much I can do.

I guess it comes down to me believing this story is very little about science, law and/or measurements, but much more about feelings, incentives, psychology, politics and business. I have constantly tried to point that out using indications and angles I feel are important with the goal to get the big picture. I understand now that this does absolutely not suit the narrative of current moderators, where speculation about myriads of tiny details rules to cause distractions and diversions from what is really interesting and important (to me anyway) in this saga. And that is the people and their incentives and reasons for misjudgements. Because we are all here for a reason, only more or less hypocritical/secret about it. Taking that away the details chosen only points in direction of the author bias. Nothing else. And then we are back to square one.

• I have no idea what significance the 'January 28th' entry timeline has to do with anything. It certainly doesn't support your insinuation.

Well, I have another opinion as stated. I do not think I should elaborate on it due to a certain sword ...

• Quote from Jed Rothwell

That is not what they say. They say it never produced any excess heat.

Is there any testimony in the court bundle or IH internal emails, that confirms this? All I've seen mentioned is references to a COP of 1.3.

And I'm not talking about the APCO statement that says something about 'failing to substantiate', I'm looking for something candid or something sworn under threat of perjury...

Cheers

Edit: aha perhaps you were only referring to the Doral test, not Rossi's tech in general?

I guess it comes down to me believing this story is very little about science, law and/or measurements, but much more about feelings, incentives, psychology, politics and business. I have constantly tried to point that out using indications and angles I feel are important with the goal to get the big picture. I understand now that this does absolutely not suit the narrative of current moderators

We can all accept that you have these beliefs - in fact it is obvious that you feel science & measurements are not relevant here - or you would not be supporting Rossi.

Because we are all here for a reason, only more or less hypocritical/secret about it.

It may not be obvious to you, who clearly do have ulterior motives, and very properly say this, but many are here for the intrinsic interest in this story, and with a desire to discover truth. Admittedly views as to what has been discovered so far still vary - but that is only natural, and a sign of human variability not some conspiracy.

• Let's drill a little into this innuendo. Who is being hypocritical and secret about their motivation? Please be explicit.

I understand you are sword-fishing Eric ;)

It was a general statement on the psychology of incentives and misjudgements, that nobody should have a problem with. I said that we all are "more or less hypocritical/secret about it", regardless of if we are aware of it or not.

21 Q. Do you know whether the layout of the plant
    22 was done in line with your design schematic?
    23 A. I think it was not.
    24 Q. How so?
    25 A. When I went down there and looked at it, it
    Page 200
    1 was not there, and I have heard from Barry West it was
    2 rearranged, consciously rearranged.
    3 Q. What do you mean by consciously rearranged?
    4 A. Andrea changed the design -- layout of it
    5 and put it in a different way.
    6 Q. And what was the difference?
    7 A. It didn't have a steam header in it. It
    8 didn't have the steam traps in it. It didn't have the
    9 drains in it.
    10 MR. ANNESSER: Sorry, gentlemen, I
    11 can't hear. Gentlemen, please.
    12 Q. So you said it did not have a steam header,
    13 correct?
    14 A. Did not have --
    15 Q. I want to go through these again. I want
    16 to go through one by one to make sure I understand.
    17 A. The steam header that was made to go on the
    18 unit was not on the unit.
    19 Q. What is the steam header?
    20 A. Steam header is a piece of pipe that comes
    21 out, has taps in it for pressure and temperature,
    22 thermal wells for temperature. It had a place to
    23 put -- it had a drip leg in it where you could get
    24 condensate out, a place for a trap to drain that. It
    25 had a place to install two steam meters. It had a way
    Page 201
    1 to connect it back together again and connect to the
    2 pipe going to the JM Products.
    3 Q. And, sir, what was there in place of this
    4 steam header?
    5 A. A line came out of the one megawatt unit
    6 and turned and went straight to the JM Products.

• Quote in other thread:
    "LFH Sam - you go first. Where did you get the ridiculous "Blackwater Security" post from? Very Rossi-esk along with some of your other verbosity. I'll share that any attempts to tie Darden to the military industrial complex are futile and will remain fruitless. I have no idea who these other companies and investments are that the planetarians keep trying to attach to me - never heard of them."

I was ridiculed for suggesting that there could be some tie between Tom Darden and the military industrial complex in North Carolina (not mine words, but pretty much what I insinuated). Now we have word (proof) that a former Israeli intelligence officer has been involved working for Tom Darden. While he might be a lawyer, let's be real about it [snip]

Conspiracy theory confirmed!

This Israeli guy was however not who I was referring to in the first place, so eventually there might be more information about other military connections.

As for what took place between Obama and Tom Darden in the white house ( Another Conspiracy theory ) we can only speculate.

I won't insinuate that anything devious took place, but let's be fair, the world most powerful person (Obama) did not clear his schedule and reserved the Oval office for a whole evening just to discuss the weather with Tom Darden, neither did the Chinese government. If IH does not have highly developed technology, they sure made it seem so.

** Edit: It has not been publicly confirmed that Tom Darden III has meet with Obama while president. Instead it is believed the white house visitors log referred to his son Tom Darden II.

Please be careful about drawing vague generalizations. Eric

• We can all accept that you have these beliefs - in fact it is obvious that you feel science & measurements are not relevant here - or you would not be supporting Rossi.

It may not be obvious to you, who clearly do have ulterior motives, and very properly say this, but many are here for the intrinsic interest in this story, and with a desire to discover truth. Admittedly views as to what has been discovered so far still vary - but that is only natural, and a sign of human variability not some conspiracy.

Well, I did not say science etc is not relevant. I was talking about the "speculation" on what is maybe facts, which is more of an bias test on the author than anything else. Most of the speculations are FUD you know, to distract from the real issues. And I dont believe for one second in your fake-objective altruistic truth BS.

• From Rossi's deposition. He says the 2nd floor heat exchanger was removed the day the test stopped and piping reused - BUT...

BY MR. PACE:
    10 Q. And what happened to the fans?
    11 A. The fans are still there.
    12 Q. The fans are still in the warehouse?
    13 A. Yeah.
    14 Q. And what happened to the cylinders?
    15 A. The cylinders have been -- I have used
    16 them for other things. I have recovered them for
    17 other things

Someone could look at those fans and check the maximum flow rate - which might well be less than required to vent 1MW from air that can be no more than 100C and therefore is heated by no more than 70C. The vented air can carry at most 70kJ/kg (and practically a lot less) => 13 m^3/s flow rate is needed to vent 1MW. That is a very high flow rate. You can do it with big industrial fans.

I'd like to look at the spec of those fans, and find receipts from Rossi for when he bought them...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.