Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Gentlemen,

It seems things begin to be repetitive here, so I think that a fine List of Frequently Asked Questions

could help us.

Obviously with proper ANSWERS; if we respect the democratic principle of the majority ruling, the answer must be not politically but IH-ically correct.

IH's Principles must be strictly respected, IH's axioms included overall.

For example

Does (did, will) the E-cat produce excess energy

the Answer is:

"Not, not a watt, nothing, never, for absolutely sure."

Please help me with the first set, of say 25 basic questions.

Thank you in advance,

peter

• There is a written agreement / document for this new arrangement and terms.

Doc. 50 exhibit 17 is a written contract, signed by IH (JT Vaughn) and Rossi for the rental and sale of heat to JMP. The date on this contract is August, 13, 2014, which is before the Sept. 11, 2014 memo you presented above. So the memo and the contract seem matched without issue. GPT test contract (2nd Agreement) was void and a new contract for rental and sale of heat was in place on 8/13/14. Vaughn writes a memo a month later referring to the IH agreement that he personally signed a month before.

I see nothing out of place with Vaughn's memo. There is a lot to read and remember with this drama! I know I certainly do not have everything completely realized! :thumbup:

Yes, that's a very reasonable way for things to go. Thanks. I was confusing it with "Darden said to Rossi" verbal stuff.

• Official Post

It's nice to talk about estoppel, a comment here or there that may show Vaughn mentioned test instead of lease, or that so and so just does not like IH, they were incompetent, ill prepared, but all that to me is academic.

We know now that Rossi did tamper with the 1MW when it arrived in Doral, dismantled and disposed of the piping into, and out of the plant, denying IH their right to study the set-up, and did the same with the heat dissipation system he claims went up to the 2nd floor.

We, and the court, also have ironclad proof that Rossi was JMP. Remember that "customer" Rossi talked to us of on JONP for 14 months?...well that was him, Rossi. And guess who the customer was that ordered 3 1MW's to show their satisfaction...yep, Rossi again. Remember those emails from Rossi to IH telling them of how the customer was so happy, or when the "Director of JMP" gave IH an update, saying that everything was A-OK?...again, Rossi played all the roles. He took us all for suckers!

Then there are the deleted emails between Rossi/Penon/Fabiani. Really people, there is just no defending Rossi on these things alone. The guy is a crook, plain and simple. Hard to believe the courts would allow this to a jury, but that Judge Sullivan seems so entertained by all this, he may just let it go on for that reason alone...You never know.

• There is writing... It is the 2nd agreement that WAS signed by three parties. IH, Rossi and Ampenergo. It is what sets forth the payment of $89 million dollars.

Are you sure (Amendment 2)? From the exhibits it was only signed by IH and Rossi. Darden testifies that Ampenergo for some unknown reason refused to sign it. Furthermore Darden testifies that Darden told Rossi that Ampenergo refused to sign it so the GPT was off (lapsed).

Amendment 2 was strange. Nobody owns up to writing it in the depositions. Darden does not remember when or where he signed it. Nobody knows who sent it to Ampenergo. There is is no date (October <blank> 2013).

• The customer was fake - that is no longer even disputed

The data was fake - it's not worth the paper it was printed on

The Doral customer site was fake - AR wouldn't even let Barry West look in there for 5 minutes to see it.

This whole year long test was a sham for AR to try to collect an additional $89 MM from IH. The only thing I am wondering at this point is why the Florida AG hasn't charged him with criminal fraud.

• The guy is a crook, plain and simple. Hard to believe the courts would allow this to a jury, but that Judge Sullivan seems so entertained by all this, he may just let it go on for that reason alone...You never know.

Yes, it will be interesting to see the Magistrate's ruling. The hearing is not until April 20th though. So we'll find out, but not for several weeks. Until then, I've got a lot of work to do, and may not be analyzing or discussing much.

The next substantive documents to expect on the docket will be each party's Responses to the other's Motion for Summary Judgement, due April 5th I think. I may or may not have time to summarize/analyze.

• Rossi played all the roles. He took us all for suckers!

Yeah, that really pisses me off. "Hey guys, guess what? We found a customer. Heh heh heh." He basically mislead all of his supporters, which included me. So I take it personally. What a schmuck! It still doesn't excuse IH's double dealing, but as I said before: nobody comes out of this looking good.

• So you think IH has started a multi-million dollar business without even an expert of the subject?

Yes, I think IH didn't have own inhouse experts for technical / scientific matters, but trusted in Rossi's, Levi's and Penon's experise instead, and only realized too late that this was a big mistake.

If IH would have had an real expert in their team, Rossi would have most likely refused to have him come close to an e-cat, same as he refused to have SGS or TUEV be present during the test in Ferrara.
    To my opinion, latest at that time IH should have read the writings on the wall and quit with Rossi.

• Jack we are in the Internet century. Industrial plants and experiment can be monitored from long distance. The ERV had to be present just to set up the data taking system then the fulll data was recorded and was possible for him to monitor the system with a remote connection lowering the costs for both parties Rossi and IH.

There is no need of magic here and the only thing that eventually other experts should verify is that the data was taken correctly.

In my memory there was an VPN connection to login to the controll system and the watermeter numbers from the water company was manual written down every night at 22:00. I know I had my thinkings about it back then(4/5 years ago). Later this night I'll try to search back where I saw this and if it was official or someone else just making asumptions. Fabiani is also linked with the same memory fragment.

edit:For sure I've seen schematics but looking at the pictures on Rossi's site the device under the white arrow is very probably the one with vpn options.

Ps I remember know I would never think about connecting a top secret project in this way.

• Are there attorneys, who confuse "PACER monitor" (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) with a "pacemaker"?

This is not the first time that somebody confuses on JONP "pacer monitor" with "pacemaker".

This epic fail happened before:

DT

December 22, 2016 at 10:12 AM

Dear Andrea:
    Are the last documents deposited by IH in the Pacemaker positive or negative for you?

From Russia, with love, Merry Christmas!
    DT

Shayne
    December 17, 2016 at 5:44 AM

Dear Andrea,
    From what we can see reading the papers in the Pacemaker of the litigation, it appears that all your points are substantiated with solid evidence, while the complaints of Cherokee Fund and IH are based on assumption without any evidence. Can you comment on this?

• Amendment 2 was strange.

You are correct. #2 was not signed by Ampenergo either. So the GPT was never approved at all. Thus the contract that became valid because of the signatures (and not needing Ampenergo) was the 8/4/14 contract for the sale of heat and rental. Good point!

• Official Post

Yeah, that really pisses me off. "Hey guys, guess what? We found a customer. Heh heh heh." He basically mislead all of his supporters, which included me. So I take it personally. What a schmuck! It still doesn't excuse IH's double dealing, but as I said before: nobody comes out of this looking good.

Josh,

Looks like we are making some headway. How about we do it this way; since Rossi is a crook, and IH is "double dealing", why don't we apportion 5 parts blame on Rossi, to every 1 part on IH? So you have to say 5 bad things about Rossi, and then you are allowed 1 about IH.

• Well I found something I was interested in, which was the water usage by the facility. From Rick E Smith PE conclusions, page 21 of the PDF: http://coldfusioncommunity.net…/01/0215.02_Exhibit_B.pdf

So the theory that Rossi was flushing hot water down the drain and replacing it fails on this point as well. The referenced report says the plant would need to replace water at about 4047 gallons/hour to do this.

But even 2-3 old guys can't keep a toilet running at 4.6 gallons of water per hour 24/7 so Rossi must have had quite a few leaks or something.

• You are wrong. They had some good people, even before Murray came on board. He is superb, as you see from his deposition. He does stuff like this for submarines and other military applications.

I don't put Murray in question - but as you can see from JT Vaughn's deposition (207-21 p7), he got hired only in June 2015 - too late.

• Looks like we are making some headway. How about we do it this way; since Rossi is a crook, and IH is "double dealing", why don't we apportion 5 parts blame on Rossi, to every 1 part on IH? So you have to say 5 bad things about Rossi, and then you are allowed 1 about IH.

Funny! Nobody is making any headway. At least not with me. I read the documents and come to my own conclusions. The only reason I have picked on IH in my comments is that there are already at least 5 bad things being said about Rossi here for every bad thing being said about IH, and I think some balance is in order. The anti-Rossi argument has been covered and repeated ad nauseam.

As far as I can tell neither side is trustworthy in the slightest. They all seem to be a bunch of snakes. Well, for IH you can choose between being snakes or idiots. But I don't take Darden for an idiot, so I'm going with snake.

I am on the fence about a lot of the technical aspects, and I certainly won't be swayed by anybody's opinion here. I don't know any of y'all well enough to trust anyone's judgement or intent. And since I don't trust Darden and his crew, I can't say for sure he isn't trying to mislead us about Rossi's technology.

I don't like the way everyone, on both sides, seems to be pushing this into an either-or choice: if you say something bad about Darden, it means you're from Planet Rossi; and if you say something bad about Rossi it must mean you support IH. There is simply no reason to push a false dichotomy, and many reasons not to. Nobody needs to choose sides. I am wary of any narrative that promotes a false choice. It is a very effective way of controlling the debate as it is a very subtle method of thought control. (Mods: note I am not accusing anyone here of deliberately engaging in this method.)

I also find it ironic how IH is trying to make a case for a criminal conspiracy by Rossi, Penon and Fabiani, which seems to be supported or accepted by about 80% of the posters here. But at the same time those same posters get their panties in a bunch at the slightest suggestion that Darden et al. might be conspiring in some manner. "A conspiracy? Oh, I doooo declare, that is the silliest thing I have ever heard! Heavens to Betsy! What a crazy conspiracy theorist." Give me a break. It's hypocritical in the extreme.

• the slightest suggestion that Darden et al. might be conspiring in some manner.

A conspiracy to do what? They have nothing to conspire about. The e-Cat does not work, as you see from Penon's data. They do not have a product. Unfortunately, they had to fire most of their engineering staff. They are not developing the e-Cat.

As I said before, the hypothesis that they are trying to steal the IP makes no sense. They could not get away with it. As soon as they try to sell a commercial product, Rossi will hire the best lawyers in the world and crush them. He would not need any money to do that -- they would take a percentage.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.