Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• That said, as far as I am concerned, this debate is over. Rossi is a crook, and should be jailed, and reviled.

Not alone Shane D., but together his fans, flatterers, liars, sock puppets and the gang of hoax.
    All the people who supported him are also responsible for a long time. A false can go on only if people continue to lie to themselves.

As one forum member rightly noted, this kind of flamebaiting is toxic for this forum. Please refrain from commenting if you have nothing constructive to add. Eric

• Not alone Shane D., but together his fans, flatterers, liars, sock puppets and the gang of hoax.
    All the people who supported him are also responsible for a long time. A false can go on only if people continue to lie to themselves.Henry,

Your maniacal venom is uncalled for. More importantly, it is counter-productive. Proof the man wrong if you can and stop (directly or indirectly) clogging-up fora with your nonsense if you can't.

Cheers,

JB

• No industrial endothermic process absorbs more than a tiny fraction of the heat.

No process in your knowledge ..... In fact the side of JMP was hidden to visitors for a reason. You take for granted that no one could get in because it was a fraud, you don't even consider the fact that perhaps no one could get in there because in that part of the Plant it took place something new, protected by trade secret.

• As I said before, they had good people before they hired Murray. He's world-class, but they had other good people.

You should not speculate about things you know nothing about, especially when your speculation leads you to make serious accusations of misconduct.

Serious accusation??

I'm just saying things that emerge clearly from the reading of the documents. IH initially have achieved positive results, and referred about them to investors, otherwise they would not have paid. In the interview of September 2015 Darden still called himself optimistic and spoke well of Rossi. Only after the suit we have heard about the complaints of IH.

• According to depositions and documents submitted, Darden stated very early on that the GPT time had expired and Ampenergo did not sign.

Then ROSSI , not Darden, brought up the idea for the Doral facility as a sale of heat and rental of the 1MW plant. There WAS a signed contract on this Doral event and it was signed by both Rossi and IH (Vaughn) So there is nothing to speculate about nor wonder. It was all in legal contract. I do not know where you find the "he testified is was all word of mouth".

I did not speak of the contract, that is a written text. I was referring to a proposal that Darden has made orally to Rossi and that you can read below:

226-03

Q.· ·So after that conversation took place did

20 you say, "Hey, listen, Ampenergo didn't sign.· The

21 license agreement says you guys start the test as soon

22 as you get -- as soon as the equipment arrives;

23 therefore, you're in breach"?

24· · · · A.· ·Yes.· We said, "We don't owe you -- you

25 know, sorry.· You missed the date.· They don't agree to

this so what are we going to do."· We said to him, "We

·2 would love to pay you some more money if we had

·3 technology that worked.· So why don't you think of some

·4 other kind of test that we could do.· We're willing to

·5 pay you money if you -- if we can build devices and we

·6 can operate those devises.· We don't care how long it

·7 is really."· I mean, we care a little bit but, you

·8 know, we're willing to be very malleable about that.

·9 "Let's build some devices.· Let's get something

10 operating."· You know, but, I mean, the agreement

11 speaks for itself.

· Q.· ·Did you put that -- that subsequent offer

13 in writing?

14· · · · A.· ·I don't know.· I mean, it was -- did we say

15 to him in writing somewhere, "We can't build these

16 units.· We want to build these units.· Help us build

17 these units.· Let's get something going."· I don't know

18 but we -- I'm sure that we said to him, "Andrea, the

19 problem is not money.· We're happy to pay money if we

20 have technology that works.· We don't have technology

21 that works.· Help us get some technology working

22 somewhere and we're happy to pay you some money."

23· · · · Q.· ·Right.· But did you ever say in writing,

24 "Hey, listen, the time for the test has now come and

25 gone.· We need to reach some other arrangement.· We're

happy to pay you money, but it's got to be under

·2 different terms"?

·3· · · · · · · · · MR. BELL:· Objection to form.

·4· · · · · · · · · THE WITNESS:· I don't remember

·5 specific writing about that.· You know, we were in the

·6 same office so we talked about a lot of this.

• If you know of a candidate endothermic process that absorb more than a few percent of the heat, tell us what it is.

Jed the way you pose the question and the example you give is totally absurd and not professional.

It actually shows once again that you are here with an agenda and without any real scientific basis.

Energy absorbed in endothermic reaction is never given in "percent", because it has no sense . Percent of what ? Of the total heat provided ? Then if just a small amount of heat is necessary to trigger the reaction then a good policy would be to provide just that quantity.

In the huge number of papers that are available is reported the Kj /mol necessary to trigger the reaction . So knowing the quantity of material involved one should be able to calculate the necessary amount of energy.

Examples are numerous and, just to be clear , bread cooking is not on the top of the list. Methane Steam Reforming is a good example with about 330 kJ/mol absorbed but there are many others.

( see eg. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2001, 40, 2017-2026

Conversion-Temperature Diagram for a Palladium Membrane Reactor. Analysis of an Endothermic Reaction: Methane Steam Reforming )

• Not alone Shane D., but together his fans, flatterers, liars, sock puppets and the gang of hoax.
    All the people who supported him are also responsible for a long time. A false can go on only if people continue to lie to themselves.

On my opinion you are the one who is lying.

There are not only the Rossi supporters but also all the replications that indicate that.

• I don't understand. Jed, Dewey and some others have been telling us for months that there was nothing on the "JMP" side of the room, except maybe a small fan and a radiator. It was supposed to be credible, first-hand info. Now, we see on the photographs of the court docs, that there was, on that "JMP" side, a long, big black box and piping going up to the first floor.

What is going on?

• Something not mentioned earlier about those four pipes. They are uninsulated and assuming that the conduit on top of the box is 2 inch conduit, the pipes would be four inch pipes. Since they are uninsulated, they would not belong to a high temperature system.

Edit:

They are either supply or return. If they are supply the steam would have to be sent to the ceiling at the E-cat side requiring a pressurized system. Same thing for return, you have to get the product to the top of the ceiling for the system to work.

• Official Post

Something not mentioned earlier about those four pipes. They are uninsulated and assuming that the conduit on top of the box is 2 inch conduit, the pipes would be four inch pipes. Since they are uninsulated, they would not belong to a high temperature system.

Unless heat-loss was their purpose. And as this was a 'no entry' zone, there isn't a big safety requirement.

• Unless heat-loss was their purpose. And as this was a 'no entry' zone, there isn't a big safety requirement.

"No entry zone" serves the purpose, that no one enters the zone. And therefore no one can verify, if a given test-setup is valid, and that, again, raises doubts of anything real happening there.

• Rigels prediction--- No one is going anywhere.

You are correct! A few here have dug themselves so deep a hole they will never get out. They ignore the mountain of evidence, pick at tiny molehills and then state they have no "pre-conceived" notions! :rolleyes: Not at all!

Only that no matter what, the eCat MUST work and any factual math, photos, evidence to the contrary MUST be the evil work of IH and has NO basis what so ever.

"Where the heat goes to, I have no idea" is much more scientific, fact based than sworn depositions from witnesses that were there and solid math presented by some posters here.

No, some are not going anywhere but deeper in the hole they are digging!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.