Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Response to my Prominent Gamma-L "low pressure" comment from GiveADogABone on ECW

"As a clarification, the pressure under consideration is not absolute or gauge; it is the differential pressure across the pump suction and discharge; the delta p if you like. The flowed output of the pump can be stabilised by a backpressure valve or a control system."

On the glass/reflections ... I have wandered up and down streetview, and seen reflections in particular windows change with angle. I am convinced that there was glass in the window on Feb 12, 2015 (Bing, 7 days before the 1MW started operations), April 2015, July 2016 and therefore most likely all the way up to Wong's Feb 10, 2017 visit when he says the panes were missing (with emergency-call workers on site!).

• On the glass/reflections ... I have wandered up and down streetview, and seen reflections in particular windows change with angle. I am convinced that there was glass in the window on Feb 12, 2015 (Bing, 7 days before the 1MW started operations), April 2015, July 2016 and therefore most likely all the way up to Wong's Feb 10, 2017 visit when he says the panes were missing (with emergency-call workers on site!).

I come to the opposite conclusion. There is a single candidate for reflections in the two left panes of the window in question (the special cloud/steam shot). All other shots (and most especially the photo included in Smith's report) show that the two left panes in that window were missing.

• Official Post

I'm with Eric Walker. Considering that there has been obvious lack of clarity (wordplay intended) displayed in here about which window is the 'interesting' one a staggering number of pixels have died discussing it.

Could somebody remind me, is there any part of this disputed contract that says the plant must produce 1MW continuously, or does it allow for merely a COP figure related to output - even if only one big Frankie was working?

• The most likely, the number 1).

• Here's Rossi deposition https://www.lenr-forum.com/attachment/1756-rossidep-pdf/ page 66-ish

Q. The piping that was used for the heat exchanger you have now put to another use, you didn't
    Page 274
    maintain any of the piping for the heat exchanger?
    MR. ANNESSER: Object to form.
    BY MR. PACE:
    Q. Is that correct?
    A. Correct.
    Q. The -- I assume you replaced the window on the J.M. Products side, Leonardo paid for that?
    THE WITNESS: We have represented as it was before we have installed the --
    BY MR. PACE:
    Q. What's your testimony as to when that window was put back in? Was it February 16th or 17th of 2016?
    A. Sorry, can you repeat the question?
    Q. Sure. Your testimony is that the heat exchanger was in place and functioning all the way through at least February 16
    of 2016, correct?
    A. Correct.
    Q. So up until February 16 of 2016 that window in the second story was removed, correct?
    MR. ANNESSER: Object to the form.
    MR. LEON DE LA BARRA: Object to the form.
    THE WITNESS: Can you repeat the

Page 275
    question?
    BY MR. PACE:
    Q. I will.
    A. A little bit slower.
    Q. Sure. You said that the heat exchanger was pushing the heat out the window on the second story --
    A. Yes.
    Q. -- on the J.M. Products side, correct?
    A. Yes, correct.
    Q. Once -- as long as the heat exchanger was in place --
    A. Yes.
    Q. -- that window had to be removed, correct? A. Correct.
    Q. Otherwise that room would have turned into an absolute furnace?
    MR. LEON DE LA BARRA: Object to form.
    THE WITNESS: Of course.
    BY MR. PACE:
    Q. Of course, notwithstanding the form. So after you took -- after the plant was turned off and you took the heat
    exchanger down, you could replace the window on that second story, in that second story room, correct?

Page 276
    THE WITNESS: Correct.
    BY MR. PACE:
    Q. So sometime after February 16 of 2016 is when you replaced the window on the second story?
    A. No, the window as it was before has been replaced not much time ago. Not much time ago when I decided to make
    offices. Because --
    Q. And do you recall who you paid to put the window back in?
    A. Yes.
    Q. Who was that?
    A. Was a contractor.
    Q. Do you recall --
    A. Together with -- together with me, yes.
    Q. When we talk about contractor, is this again somebody who -- like a day laborer?
    A. Yes.
    Q. Somebody who you -- there is no records of who this person is that Leonardo Corporation maintains?
    A. Yes.
    Q. You are not aware of any records that anyone maintains as to who this person is?
    A. No.

Page 277
    BY MR. PACE:
    Q. And that person worked with you to replace the window, correct?
    A. Yeah, yeah.
    Q. No one else was present at the time?
    THE WITNESS: No.

- - - --

Gee .. he seems to have forgotten that Wong was there the day the contractors came : Feb 10, 2017. And who they were!

Anyway, my April 2015 and July 2016 all show clear reflections.

Edit : the photos by Murray and Penon (frame grab) only show the top half of the door to the mezzanine, so pipes at floor level might have snuck in. Rossi says that there's a bypass in a photo missing between exhibit 16 and 17. There's the unexplained beige box with holes and gaps to vertical pipes, and possibly filled holes pointing to the mezzanine.

• Wait a second.

Wong was there Feb 10 2017.

In July 2016 there is glass.

So WTF? Who cares about April?

I agree! And this is what the window looks like with glass. As you can see, there is a very stark difference. Everything that you see in 2015 suggests no glass in the left two panes of that window (except for the special cloud/steam shot).

Rossi says he was "substituting" the windows in Feb. 2017, whatever that means.

• Here's the whole building, with 8 doors in pairs. Counting left-to-right, which door is Rossi's?

170410_gsat_rossi_c.jpg

Thanks everyone ... Edit: second section from left, left door of 2 makes it door #3 from the left, #6 from the right.

At any rate, I showed that nudging the street view makes reflections come and go.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.