Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Official Post

(Damn, why I'm even wasting time for this BS)

LOLs. That damn heat exchanger has nine lives. Seemed even the Rossi faithful had given it a proper burial, until E48 popped back up out of nowhere, dug the damn thing back up, and breathed new life into it. Makes me wonder about him...oh, well, enough of the wondering. :)

If all the other engineering, window, spoliation stuff does not convince the faithful, then surely this will not either: Next to Rossi, the one person who would know all about this supposed HE, would be Bass. After all, he was the JMP engineer and spent quite a bit of time around the black box (BB). He specialized in the filter system, and helped Rossi put up some of the insulated "serpentine piping", with the "heat strips", you see inside the BB.

So what does Bass say about the upstairs HE? Well nothing actually. In his deposition (207-48, pgs 38-39) he is asked how the steam is turned back into water:

"It's mostly converted into water or a mix of water and steam inside the serpentine area". Note: that is the BB serpentine area he is talking about.

Then he is asked how, if the pipes are insulated, did "you turn that steam into water":

"With an endothermic process", and a few lines later Bass claims the endothermic process he was talking about "in the beginning it was platinum sponge", and later on admits he never saw any PS, but was led to believe there was PS involved by Rossi and Johnson.

Now, don't you think that were there 200m piping exiting the BB going upstairs, he (Bass) would have mentioned it under oath? Oh please Lord, silence their tongues, and let this one die the death it deserves! Grant my wish, and I promise to attend church tomorrow.

• Now, don't you think that were there 200m piping exiting the BB going upstairs, he (Bass) would have mentioned it under oath? Oh please Lord, silence their tongues, and let this one die the death it deserves! Grant my wish, and I promise to attend church tomorrow.

Happy Easter Shane. So, do we have all of Bass' deposition? On quick glance, it appears we only have a limited number of excerpts. But I like your train of thought. Since we've had many people inside the warehouse, who could have looked up and observed a steam pipe going into the mezzanine, perhaps that should have been asked of everyone. Strange that it wasn't. Smith included an image grab from a video that shows the top part of the door to the mezzanine, but conveniently leaves out the lower section, so unfortunately, can't make any kind of conclusion from that. Perhaps dozens of people visited from the front, or at least took a gander around the front, and would have been able to hear some airflow coming out the front window, wouldn't you think? Wonder why we haven't seen that question asked of the many participants in this affair. Could it be that we have only been made privy to certain portions of the depositions. Is more to come out at trial?

• Now, don't you think that were there 200m piping exiting the BB going upstairs, he (Bass) would have mentioned it under oath?

But Shane....

Did you not read the above posts! That photo that showed some type of clean area on the floor was absolute proof that the heat exchanger existed. Along with the missing window pain (that only one person seems to see) make it 100% sure that the exchanger existed. And they argued pages on these two points.

All the solid math that THH did about the heat exchanger, air flow and pipe mean nothing. Solid math is not worth debating... depositions under oath by Bass is not worth the paper it is written on....

But.... one photo from one angle that only one person sees (along with a child that is), and this new revelation of a clean streak on the floor.... well that simply cannot be argued now can it.

I give up! There was an heat exchanger on the top floor! The eCat worked exactly has Rossi stated! There was a UK company, JMP was truly a real customer and had production AND the $89 million dollars should be paid to Rossi immediately! I am SURE that if the money was IHFB's he would hand it over tonight based upon this evidence! So much so, I think he should send a check to Rossi tomorrow as a down payment on his Quarkx that will surely be delivered by the end of the summer! :rolleyes:

• bolded mine.

Did we have proof of the connection between USQL and Rossi somewhere btw?

• @LENRC,

Well, I guess that suggests that AR does not frequent lenr-forum, otherwise he would have caught his pacemaker faux pas (which, by the way, has been made by others). But... so much for the AR sock puppet theories that AR is masquerading here as ele or someone else.

• For entertainment, a list of JONP posts containing the word pacemaker. Oh look, the Rossi sock is suggesting IH should settle. hmmm

• Official Post

Happy Easter Shane. So, do we have all of Bass' deposition? On quick glance, it appears we only have a limited number of excerpts. But I like your train of thought. Since we've had many people inside the warehouse, who could have looked up and observed a steam pipe going into the mezzanine, perhaps that should have been asked of everyone. Strange that it wasn't. Smith included an image grab from a video that shows the top part of the door to the mezzanine, but conveniently leaves out the lower section, so unfortunately, can't make any kind of conclusion from that. Perhaps dozens of people visited from the front, or at least took a gander around the front, and would have been able to hear some airflow coming out the front window, wouldn't you think? Wonder why we haven't seen that question asked of the many participants in this affair. Could it be that we have only been made privy to certain portions of the depositions. Is more to come out at trial?

IHFB,

Maybe someone should write a book: "Rossi supporters are from Venus, Rossi skeptics are from Mars"? :) Just amazing how we take the same set of facts and see them so differently. I say that in all sincerity, as you guys do not seem to just be playing devils advocate...you really believe everything you propose!

Here, you think the lack of questioning witnesses about air blowing out a window, or visual observations from visitors inside, may indicate there is more to come out in the depositions, that you presume may exonerate Rossi. That may be true, there will obviously will be more to come...although I doubt it will get Rossi out of the hole he dug, but nonetheless, I conclude differently than you (what a surprise)...that the lack of eyewitness accounts of an upstairs HE, or indirect observations of any affects of a HE (singed hair while walking through the front door), are due to the fact there was *NO* HE.

Thanks anyways, at least I do not have to attend church tomorrow. :)

• @LENRC,

I have my very own sock puppet on JONP named ihfanboy (note the lower case letters throughout). Care to venture a guess on whether it is me or not?

I have no idea whether the alleged AR sockpuppets are AR or other people posing as an AR sockpuppet. I'd like to think that AR is clever enough to toy with these people and carry the amusement forward. He is clever, but I'm not sure that he is that clever. But I can tell you this: it would be very simple to impersonate an AR sockpuppet, anywhere anytime.

• As I recall from my reading of the depositions: Johnson said that it was their intention, they looked into it, and it turned out to be more expensive than they had anticipated. So they went with the trust structure in the US instead. Note that the OFAC statement simply states that they need to inform IH if any of it ceases to be true. I don't know if they informed IH (I don't remember a discussion of that in the depos, but it might be there... so much information).

• Official Post

I just look who has reason and decency here in this community (not important that I agree with his or her opinion) and who is not, but many people have not understood that we are taking it very seriously in our community. Here no one is corrupt, we are ALL here without getting money, we respect human dignity and even if we disagree, we can still pursue a common goal without degrading and degrade other people as Dewey Weaver practiced it.

• @IHFB My JONP moniker has been accused of being a sock puppet, and I have made fun of the whole sock puppet stuff on JONP by using hockey player names, so I know what you are talking about.

In this case, this is the first time Rossi uses the word pacemaker under his own name, so I thought it was noteworthy.

• As I recall from my reading of the depositions: Johnson said that it was their intention, they looked into it, and it turned out to be more expensive than they had anticipated. So they went with the trust structure in the US instead. Note that the OFAC statement simply states that they need to inform IH if any of it ceases to be true. I don't know if they informed IH (I don't remember a discussion of that in the depos, but it might be there... so much information).

I didn't see that in the depo, but assuming you are recalling well, the OFAC statement is still supposed to be true in the moment he signed it. Johnson signed that JMC was owned by an entity formed in the UK on the day he signed the thing.

• In his deposition, Rossi claimed that he told IH before the test that he would running the JMP plant. I have made the case in a previous post that Rossi's emails stated the the plant he said he was gonna run was clearly the 1MW plant.

To complement that, we have the term sheet http://coldfusioncommunity.net…11/0029.17_Exhibit_17.pdf

#8 says Rossi will run the 1MW plant at no additional cost.

This is in line with his wording in his emails with IH. Rossi is not talking about running the JMP plant. Yet he claims in his depo that this is what he claimed. I can't believe his lawyer is going with that.

A little refresher on Rossi's JMP depo.

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…01/0207.36_Exhibit_36.pdf

I guess the term sheet is "ridiculous" in mentioning that Rossi will operate the plant...

But the question is not about intentions. It is about if it was true when Johnson signed it, and it wasn't true. That is likely grounds for fraud

• Official Post

In his deposition, Rossi claimed that he told IH before the test that he would running the JMP plant. I have made the case in a previous post that Rossi's emails stated the the plant he said he was gonna run was clearly the 1MW plant.

Rossi had a good memory of that 1 email, as he goes almost overboard in saying a couple of times in his deposition. To me, as a Rossi oppressor, ;) this is just another example of his advance planning to ensnare IH in his sting operation.

In selling IH on Doral, he had to invent a customer, with a product that needed steam. After he successfully accomplished that, he had to slip something into official communications that would appear to IH as benign, that he later could twist, with not too much effort, to his advantage.

The guy is a pro at this.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.