Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• But I was just challenging Jed a little because he was saying that IH has all of these amazing photos of everything proving their case--but what do we get in Smith's report?

As I and others have pointed out time after time, many photos & other data referred to in the depositions have not been uploaded. I have no idea why.

• "I myself cannot confirm they have that, but given the stakes of $267 million and the fact that these are among the best and highest paid attorneys in the world, I think it is safe to assume they do.

Mr. Rothwell,

You know as well that "Assumption is the mother of all f***-ups". In my opinion the "highest paid attorneys" are not doing that good a job. Nobody succeeds in cornering Rossi and the outcome of a possible jury trial is highly uncertain.

Cheers,

JB

• You know as well that "Assumption is the mother of all f***-ups". In my opinion the "highest paid attorneys" are not doing that good a job.

I don't know enough about the law to judge, but I know the science and technology, and in those areas they have shredded him. Granted, that wasn't difficult. He mostly shredded himself. But anyway, it is hard to imagine better proof that he lied, and lied and lied. I cannot imagine how any technically knowledgeable person would disagree with Smith . . . and yet, Peter Gluck does disagree, for reasons he will not reveal. I suppose this is pure emotion.

It seems to me they have also revealed his shenanigans with the fake company, and they have proved this was not an authorized test.

Nobody succeeds in cornering Rossi and the outcome of a possible jury trial is highly uncertain.

I wouldn't know about jury trials. I hope they have cornered him. If they have not, I don't see how anyone else could have done a better job, but as I said, I know little about the law.

• Hard to corner a rat too, but most people do not admire the rat for it's ability to get away. Yes, Rossi has slipped away from a lot of tight spots, few admire him for that quality though.

Shane,

Watch out with the the animal metaphors! Alan Smith finds them too insulting.

Maybe he is hard to corner because he is not as evil or fraudulent as being portrayed by many. And indeed, i admire him for his perseverance in fighting for his cause. He is not only hard to corner, he switches easily from defense to attack and fights back with everything he has. Too few admire him for that. Or should i say, he keeps being underestimated. There is more fighting to come and his opponents better be alert.

Cheers,

JB

• Someone who admires the behavior and characteristics of a convicted and ongoing liar and conman, well, what does that say about their character.

• Murray and others refer to partial corrosion and other evidence that the return pipe was half empty.

Corrosion in pipes is not a trivial topic.

How can you say that partial corrosion (???? seen from outside ????) if any is evidence that the return pipe was half empty ?

Flux in pipes is very rarely linear and in most cases is turbulent. Corrosion depends on flux type, material of papes and liquid and electrical connection of the system.

See e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…enting_galvanic_corrosion

and for just an introduction to the topic see:

https://www.uio.no/studier/emn…odul-5/Pipeflow_intro.pdf

And what would be the other evidence ?

As usual Jed you are to generic and vague.

I don't know enough about the law to judge, but I know the science and technology,

Are you sure that you are an expert in Science and Technology ?

Things are much more complex then you describe !

• But, but, just like everything to do with this charade, you must prove the negatives on every aspect, that every preposterous claim that Rossi and his "advocates" claim is FALSE (and throw in proving the existence of flying unicorns)--shows how much Rossi and his "advocates" know about the scientific method as taught in 6th grade.

• Someone who admires the behavior and characteristics of a convicted and ongoing liar and conman, well, what does that say about their character.

Rossi has been cleared by all accusations and even Indemnified by the Italian state. Sometimes even innocents are convicted.

You are just insulting without giving no new information.

• He, and everyone with a 6th grade education understand that science and technology are not based on proving NEGATIVES, as is the basis of virtually every argument in support of Rossi's claims, and these forum topics.

• I cannot comment directly but . . . Use your common sense.

Murray and Smith, they are consummate experts, probably among the top 100 people in the world for this task.

Really ? If Murray was so expert why it was everything ok for all the test period, i.e. when Darden was collecting money from the investors ?

And what would be the CV of Mr.Smith ? If he is so expert he should be famous !

• Official Post

Maybe he is hard to corner because he is not as evil or fraudulent as being portrayed by many. And indeed, i admire him for his perseverance in fighting for his cause. He is not only hard to corner, he switches easily from defense to attack and fights back with everything he has. Too few admire him for that. Or should i say, he keeps being underestimated. There is more fighting to come and his opponents better be alert.

wcg,

Well, kind of hard *not* to conclude Rossi is a low-down, lying, crook with what evidence has already been submitted . He has admittedly destroyed equipment, deleted e-mails, set up a fake company, and lied about customers and factories. Were that not enough, he has a well proven track record of lying and deceit pre-IH, starting back in the spring of 2011 when he gave Kullander a salted sample of fuel ash to be analyzed.

Lots more examples of his "perseverance in fighting his cause" after that, as you well know. And so as not to get side-tracked, I left out his previous run-ins with the law in Italy. So sorry, I will remain one of the many who do not admire him...thank you.

• We often hear the argument that Woodford invested the money after they saw the 1MW plant and so IH must have defrauded Woodford.

But was this plant visit really the critical trigger for their investment? We know that IH is also involved with other LENR players which at least seem to work with scientific methods. Maybe Woodford invested because of them, and not because the 1MW plant was so impressive.

Do we have this information from Woodford?

From 214- 35:

Mail from JT Vaughn to Paul Lamacraft, Neil Woodford and others.

"I wanted to let you guys know that we will be releasing a public statement tomorrow morning at approximately 10:30 AM ET concerning our position with regard to Rossi's technology. The statement will make it know that based on our experience, analysis and observations we are not in position to announce the successful testing of his technology now or at any previous time. The statement will go on to talk about our portfolio of leading LENR technologies (aside from Andrea Rossi's technology) and announce (for the first time publicly) our serious engineering efforts presently underway [...]"

Answer:

"This is clearly very disappointing given that Rossi's technology was a core element of the initial investment. Can you let me have sight of the statement please."

So it seems to me that Woodford didn't care so much about the portfolio but gave a great importance to Rossi's technology.

• Folks here give much flak about Rossi taking down some pipes that were occupying a large part of his building's space. But yet, here we have Murray admitting that IH dismantled their replication testing efforts and closed up shop too. Why the double standard?

215-13, p. 103

·8· · · · Q.· · Okay.· And where is the device that you

·9· ·tested now, if you know?

10· · · · A.· · I can't say today, but I know before we

11· ·closed up shop we took everything related to the

12· ·litigation under the direction of Jones Day and we put

13· ·it all together, and we boxed it up and we put it into

14· ·the locked facility in the back of the building.· So I'm

15· ·sure it's all in there.

• was I accused of astroturfing for my comedy asides regarding those pesky Russians? Perhaps I am one. Dun dun duuuuun.

1.Russians must have stolen my fuel, 2.there's was a 1mw heat exchanger in my roof space noone else saw

3.I removed and replaced some glass to let the heat out

To all the Rossi acolytes I ask this: at what point do you NOT laugh at this ridiculous rat and its absurd manoeuvering?

There's dumb and then there's vote trump, believe Rossi type dumb.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.