Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• I see no evidence that energy companies are even aware that LENR exists.

Apart from Rossi technology there are many patents from e.g. Mitsubishi heavy industries and Airbus to cite just two big companies.

Regarding Rossi technology Swedish Electric Company Elforsk is financing research on LENR.

Seems that you are not such an expert !

• ele

People are people, everywhere, and some will be suckers for your Rossi's story. It amazes me, but when I compare it with other stuff, and reckon that you only need 0.1% of marks to fall for it, it is I guess not so surprising. Madoff had a much higher hit rate.

Still - with all these patents. I guess Rossi must have working devices somewhere?

• Could be, considering his history,

Again an Again..... history of Rossi proves that he was accused unjustly and in fact he was cleared by all charges and refunded by the Italian State because he was innocent and convicted for about 4 years !

After some years, people accusing him (even a General) was discovered to be connected with Mafia and arrested.

• Why they (IH) told that to you ?

They wanted my opinion. They told several people, asking for their opinions.

Even with a technical discussion company secrets can be transmitted.

But they were not, in this case.

So you heard only IH. You have not seen anything directly.

No, I saw some of Penon's data. You have now seen it as well. Since it comes from Rossi and Penon, surely you believe this is what they reported. It was my opinion then, and now, that this data is invalid.

Your certain knowledge = IH/Cherokee says

My knowledge that the people in I.H. had doubts comes from the fact that they told me they had doubts. What better source could there be? My knowledge of the reasons they had doubts was from the Penon data.

If you do not feel unhappy with the Penon data, because you see nothing wrong with 0.0 bar pressure or the same flow rate day after day, then you disagree with I.H. and with me. Perhaps you think they should pay $89 million based on this report. In that case, you and I have very different standards about how a test should be performed and how a report should be written. I wouldn't pay 89 cents for this report.

• Again an Again..... history of Rossi proves that he was accused unjustly and in fact he was cleared by all charges and refunded by the Italian State because he was innocent and convicted for about 4 years !

After some years, people accusing him (even a General) was discovered to be connected with Mafia and arrested.

Rossi pioneered new recycling technology for Petroldragon investors - and Petroldragon went bust with no sign it ever worked and pools of hazardous waste left behind

Rossi pioneered new TEG technology for the military - and it never worked

Rossi pioneered LENR e-cat technology - with no e-cats that actually work except in tests set up by Rossi and friends

Something of a trend here.

• [I see no evidence that energy companies are even aware that LENR exists.]

Apart from Rossi technology there are many patents from e.g. Mitsubishi heavy industries and Airbus to cite just two big companies

Roughly 600,000 patents are granted every year. It is very unlikely a decision maker at an energy company would be aware of the Mitsubishi cold fusion patent. That patent has no practical use. It has nothing directly to do with energy production. Mitsubishi stopped doing cold fusion research many years ago, as far as I know. Iwamura retired to work at Tohoku U., and the company donated his equipment to the university. That was generous of them. I appreciate it. But I doubt they are doing research if they do not have the equipment.

• Rossi pioneered new recycling technology for Petroldragon investors - and Petroldragon went bust with no sign it ever worked and pools of hazardous waste left behind

Rossi pioneered new TEG technology for the military - and it never worked

Rossi pioneered LENR e-cat technology - with no e-cats that actually work except in tests set up by Rossi and friends

Something of a trend here.

You have once again let slip your true ignorance on these matters. If you want to gain an understanding, read Mats book, which documents in quite detailed fashion (including going directly to sources) these phases in Rossi's life.

• And what does it means in your interpretation ?

I presume that anybody could be free to express his own opinion without insulting others !

You are wrong. U.S. Constitutional guarantees of freedom of speech primarily mean the government cannot interfere with the press. They also mean that a corporation cannot stop you from publishing something if you do not work for them. But they do not mean that the operator or organizer of this web site cannot ban or censor a participant here. Any private organization or corporation has the right to control all of the speech within the organization. It cannot reach outside and ban speech elsewhere. For example, the Wikipedia editors can ban me -- as indeed they have banned me -- but they cannot stop me from uploading papers to my own web site or to web sites other than Wikipedia.

There are some other examples of protected speech not relevant to this discussion. For example, if you live in an apartment or nursing home, the management cannot interfere with your communication. (There have been court cases along these lines.)

Not all speech is protected. Libel, for example, is not.

• Rossi pioneered new recycling technology for Petroldragon investors - and Petroldragon went bust with no sign it ever worked and pools of hazardous waste left behind

Petroldragon technology is now know as Pyrolisis and is vastly used. See e.g.

http://www.huayinrecycling.com…OfZ1x21R2tbE6ZxoChBDw_wcB

Rossi was unable to run his company because he was jailed (innocent!) at that time and his company was sold by his wife during the detention.

In fact Italian Mafia was trying to destruct Rossi because it was interested in the business of recycling waste.

Rossi pioneered new TEG technology for the milirtary - and it never worked

TEG technology works with low efficiency. But is well know and established: (e.g.)

http://www.linear.com/products…WO18bw1jyZd3XrBoC-Ezw_wcB

Rossi obtained patents on TEG.

• @IHFB said:

read Mats book

Mats is I'm sure in many ways a competent journalist - but we see here that he believes what Rossi says and writes this up as truth. Compare his version of the Lugano test "independence" with that revealed in Court documents. Note his lack of come-back on the Lugano calorimetry errors.

So while I did read Mats book, I don't believe one word of it because Mats does not bother to distinguish between RossiSays and fact. A fatal flaw.

• @THH,

Then you are disingenuous when you level accusations against Rossi, because had you really read Mats book, and referenced the sources, you would have appreciated that Rossi has been libeled by many and for many years. He spent years in jail on charges for which he was eventually acquitted. How does that make you feel? Smug? Like the world is right and everything is fair? I'll tell you what, based on my research, this elderly inventor by the name of Andrea Rossi deserves none of it.

• Which convictions was Rossi not aquitted of?

As I understand two minor tax infractions. This, after dozens of ill-conceived charges brought. I defy any of you here to withstand dozens of unfounded charges brought against you, and still be willing to get up each morning and try to make the world a better place. Or to even treat people with greetings such as "warm regards." Or to not hate. Or to not seek and mete out revenge.

Go ahead, Para and Jack. Subject yourself to dozens of unfounded charges, and see what if feels like. Let's see if we can get anything to stick. Did you pay your state sales taxes on those Internet purchases prior to websites being forced to collect it? Come on. Did you? Did you mark those down on your tax returns and pay what you owed?

• whats startling , really startling is his not so much discussed teg scam. He claimed 1000w outputs that were in reality 1w outputs for his units. Consistent bragging and fundraising with claims of lots of energy when in reality ? Nada.

Its saddening to think people bought into anything this man has claimed.

Here's some science. See my profile pic? That's a psychopaths brain scan, its missing certain neurotypical features such as a fully formed amygdalae and interconnectedness of its limbic system. Grandiosity, deceptiveness and lack of conscience are the personality features these individuals don't have. Along with lack of remorse and recidivism.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.