Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• im fascinated by the dedication of the acolytes of the sociopathic conman and their unswerving loyalty to a man so very discredited and obviously deceptive . your not physicists that's for sure yet appear utterly devoted to this ridiculous mans cause. Is it wishful thinking of environmental advantages of such a tech that has you so religiously hooked?

Or are you hopeful you can get in on his next con? Its fascinating in any case. Don't mind me. You carry on.

• the paranoia about paid shills is fascinating also. ... Criminology see? Fraud is also a crime by the way and for the career criminal? So long as there's money in it? Well criminal motivation is what it is.

Deleted the offensive stuff. Persistence in blanket accusations of forum members here being paid shills will get posters in trouble. But we aim for polite discussion here, and trash talk fired off in response only brings down the conversation. Please keep the tone polite. Eric

• the real key to spotting a creature like Rossi and what he is up to is the NASA hypothesis. Never A Straight Answer. His blog from its misleading title of professional sounding validity .journal of nuclear physics is a lesson in how to do this. Even when he is provided opportunity to be on the level he obfuscates and gives short effusive answers. These scams and getting away with them provide a thrill to the conman. Every honest poster who visits and asks a question is like another notch i n his bow.

• I have no horse in this race. But its quite clear IH are the mark. Rossis the swindler who operates with such panache that he drags in IH to look as guilty as him regarding complicity whether true or not. Whoever invested that cash? That's who I'm rooting for but noone knows, likely due to embarrassment. And Rossi is free to do it all again. Til he carks it.

OK. Enough. There is no need for obsessive repetitions. And fewer, longer posts written with a little more care would be better than two-liners with identical content. Alan.

• Lawyers sure do.

I'm surprised you would be surprised at US granted patents being worthless though. There are an awful lot of US granted patents. Nearly all are never used. And patents existing is no validation at all of the technology - if that were to be the case it would make granting patents much more expensive! Patents tend to work because people do not bother to patent stuff that does not work. But, there are some exceptions...

OK Pardon me, there is ONE granted US patent, just as worthless, for a water heating device...says nothing of "fusion", but a lot of hand-waving non-specific drivel about auxiliary heating sources keeping a 'reaction' going in his pixie dust, turning the power off and on, NO data, zero zilch nada. IT HAS NOTHING REGARDING, NOR DESCRIBING a "fusion" process, nor any claims of creating excess energy. And yes, there are millions of worthless and unsubstantiated patents that are granted (just search "ridiculous patents" it's rather amusing (Rossi's might even pop up). Hmm, strange that Rossi, who is so protective and paranoid, would "hide in plain sight" the secret formula for the greatest invention of the century, such that anyone might steal it (or at least get large clues), and/or that the world has not beaten down his door for his better (disclosed) mousetrap. This too, might be used as a turbo-hotdog-cooker, but the $10 at Walmart would actually work.

• the real key to spotting a creature like Rossi and what he is up to is the NASA hypothesis. Never A Straight Answer. His blog from its misleading title of professional sounding validity .journal of nuclear physics is a lesson in how to do this. Even when he is provided opportunity to be on the level he obfuscates and gives short effusive answers. These scams and getting away with them provide a thrill to the conman. Every honest poster who visits and asks a question is like another notch i n his bow.

All I needed to get a first suspicion was the incredibly crude plumbing scrap "devices" wrapped in foil insulation and tape with a couple of cheap thermocouple meters sticking out (and power going in) like a Thanksgiving turkey--and it was downhill from there. Question for all the Rossi devotees, has ANYONE ever seen one of Rossi's greatest inventions "run" totally free of a connected power source???

• Don't go out in a lightning storm with that humongous tinfoil hat! That is rather funny though!!

• The problem with this interpretation comes from Rossi's own testimony where he says he was desperate to do this specific test and the emails which make it clear that he refused to do a similar test (without a customer) on IH premises so that IH could fully monitor it.

Mr. Huxley,

But IH never really protested, right? Some half baked objections and then they want along with it. And while the test was underway they never really cared. They were okay with Rossi in a place where he could do no harm, so they could continue their work in peace and ditch the Italian after the silly test.

Cheers,

JB

• Again an Again..... history of Rossi proves that he was accused unjustly and in fact he was cleared by all charges and refunded by the Italian State because he was innocent and convicted for about 4 years !

After some years, people accusing him (even a General) was discovered to be connected with Mafia and arrested.

Yes I know his history which is longer than problems with Italian boys (for example lab explosion in England, which of course could be pure accident or not, we cannot know), but I was not referring only pre-e-Cat history. I usually evaluate parties also on how the 'talks' and 'actions' differs. After reading endless turns and twists in JONP ( fully automated production line, big industry partners and customers, Sweden 'factory' deals, e-cat, Hot-Cat, Tiger, Quark-X, Six Sigma, battery powered quarks :whistling:, JMP container, Second floor radiator, COP 1.6....20 000 and so on without any proven actions) my stand on Rossi is that before he shows something real his talks are just talks not more before. This principle applies to IH and Dewey also, but I skip that part at this point.

On the other hand...

im fascinated by the dedication of the acolytes of the sociopathic conman and their unswerving loyalty to a man so very discredited and obviously deceptive . your not physicists that's for sure yet appear utterly devoted to this ridiculous mans cause. Is it wishful thinking of environmental advantages of such a tech that has you so religiously hooked?

Or are you hopeful you can get in on his next con? Its fascinating in any case. Don't mind me. You carry on.

it is so easy to call someone sociopath, narcissist, conman or whatever by just evaluating his postings and sayings out of context, where they could have been put up certain way merely because of business reasons than ones personality. It is known fact that surgeons see in people need for surgical treatment, whereas physiotherapist heal same person easily without knife.

For example JONP has done damn good job on confusing both competitors and investors. Or have you seen any other LENR-inventor being able to lure big investments by promising 'initial 2 year research program with expected initial COP 1.2', which would have been huge news before Rossis continuous fogging. That has nothing to do with sociopathic goals, but pure business benefit (ethical or not is another question).

I wouldn't go far on final judging Rossi before Court ruling and before he shows what he possibly has to show since his story is still plausible.

My general observation is that less people understand big picture and longer perspectives, more convinced they are that they know for sure how things are...

• @THH,

Then you are disingenuous when you level accusations against Rossi, because had you really read Mats book, and referenced the sources, you would have appreciated that Rossi has been libeled by many and for many years. He spent years in jail on charges for which he was eventually acquitted. How does that make you feel? Smug? Like the world is right and everything is fair? I'll tell you what, based on my research, this elderly inventor by the name of Andrea Rossi deserves none of it.

IHFB

Mats book is one side of the story. I've read both. In detail. And while Mats writes well, he is irredeemably biased. He treats RossiSays as true, unless obviously contradicted. One thing we know beyond doubt now is Rossi's way of twisting the truth. Not usually through direct lies.

The criticism here of Rossi is mostly misdirected. He is more dangerous, and more easily deceives, than if he were the obvious criminal Krivit's back story paints him as.

He is without doubt unable to distinguish between truth and what he wants to be true, and as a result he deceives unashamedly and pretty well continuously. His story of himself - as a brilliant hard-working inventor - is obviously convincing, and those who buy it are able to ignore any number of deceptions.

Rossi's deceits are nearly all misdirection. You can often find meanings of his words that correspond to reality - they are just the ones that no-one would choose hearing them. And he is careless of the truth even so - for his version of what he once said to be true you may have to change his precise words.

I noticed this - and thought it a very very strong negative - over technical matters on his blog where he said whatever was needed to please a questioner with no sense of consistency.

He is above all manipulative - and those criticising IH now (easy to do) perhaps underestimate how hard it is to deal with so manipulative a person. IH certainly underestimated this.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.