The Playground

• In fact the main protagonists against Rossi are, in my view, Jed, THHuxley and Sigmoidal.

Their arguments are logical and evidence based, using facts and quotes from Rossi himself.

So I see no reason for APCO to get involved, Rossi is providing enough evidence on his own.

I hope you know that IH's PR director is an APCO consultant.?

The arguments from Jed, THHuxley and Sigmoidal are incredible weak. They can't make a good general case why Rossi is a fraud. No sceptic here does a good job at making that case. They don't even try because it makes them look silly.

• The arguments from Jed, THHuxley and Sigmoidal are incredible weak. They can't make a good general case why Rossi is a fraud. No sceptic here does a good job at making that case. They don't even try because it makes them look silly.

To the contrary. Their arguments are generally pretty well thought-out (even if I take issue with some conclusions). But an attempt at discrediting arguments without addressing details of those arguments is an incredibly weak argument.

• Go for it Dewey, a Pulitzer is surely within your reach.

Since we are waxing poetic, I submit the following (fully referenced):

Doo-Deep Weasel Worder

Infernal Hucksters’ Dewey Weaver

Questioned, prevaricates: weasel-worder

Not an innocent, unlucky investor

But doo-deep REDACTED-paid FUD disruptor

References :

This form of verse is the Clerihew

Infernal Hucksters : If “Planet Rossi” is allowed, why not a nickname for IH?

(and note the apostrophe!)

Huckster: promote or sell (something, typically a product of questionable value). Raising $300M for a “device which contradicts the laws of physics” sure qualifies.

Questioned, prevaricates: weasel-worder … Not an innocent, unlucky investor:

See Rossi vs. Darden developments - Part 2 et seq.

But doo-deep :

Doo: faeces, often canine .. Also “in deep doo-doo”

Deep: Deeply involved: See 167.8 214.12 214.20 289.0

Deep: Also, Deep River Ventures

REDACTED-paid : 183.2 -- I originally had “well-paid”, but redacted is funnier

FUD Disruptor : too many to list, but here’s a good one

Rossi vs. Darden developments - Part 2 and my Rossi vs. Darden developments - Part 2

• If a person has worked for IH, maybe he or she isn't an example of impartial observer. Some people seem to be to much interested in this story...

Welcome to the forum. And with that you have identified one of the primary reasons why this forum heavily leans IH. We have IH insiders and semi-insiders frequently participating here, probably along with some APCO folks (and before you all cry conspiracy theory, just look at how pervasive APCO's presence is throughout the documents on the docket).

• IH Fanboy,

Brian McLaughlin was a recipient in the first disclosed mail that pointed to an APCO involvement. He has left APCO and now started a new firm with the modest name of Imperium Global Advisors. I can imagine that a few posters on this forum are not lying when they say they do not work for APCO...

Cheers,

JB

• All,

A wee far fetched, but what the heck!

What do you think, are the below guys related? Both are named Brian Mclaughlin. Brian Senior was at Chapel Hill when Thomas Darden studied there. What is funny is that Brian Senior is a big fan of Th. Huxley. He uses Huxley several times in his books.

Cheers,

JB

• Zeno, I believe they have asked Dewey to back off and that is the explanation of his absence here lately. The problem for them is that he just can't resist.

• TrueTrollman - your APCO shill remains swill. It is shattered, in tatters, splattered all over Planet Rossi.

Dewey, while I remain convinced there are APCO (and others) astroturfers posting here I don't believe you are one of them. You seem far too amateurish and obvious for that. I think any prospective Jurors who look in here will be as turned off by your rhetoric as much as I am and would more likely think worse of IH for it. No wonder "they" wanted you to back off. However IMHO you are the very epitome of a "troll".

• Eric Walker,

Can you please elaborate a bit on the moving of posts? What is your goal by moving them? It seems awkward to (try to) smother a discussion on a very crucial aspect of this case. I can imagine that you (and other mods) get sick and tired of the endless stream of nonsense. However, one can sometimes still distill valuable info from the seemingly useless posts. For example the shining through of a strategy of a user.

Trying to unmask the intentions of users can also be in your favour. If IH and or Rossi hire people or create fake users to steer the public opinion on this forum it is also insulting towards you. These guys have something to win / earn, while abusing your services on a free forum.

Cheers,

JB

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.