Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Official Post

I do hope Abd goes, although it would be better to have someone with a little less slant on their analysis.

IHFB,

Abd may not have been a fan of Rossi, but he, like me, Jed, most here, and everyone on ECW :) , at one time believed Rossi may have had something. So just because you have hung on longer to the dream, does not give you the moral authority to accuse any of us of being "slanted".

Abd would do just fine. Plus he needs a tan, and what better place than Miami?

• Official Post

Not sure if this in the rules here or not. Mods - forgive me if this is against some rule - feel free to delete if it is and accept my apology. . But He does have a gofundme account.

https://www.gofundme.com/cold-fusion-journalism

for going to the trial and other things. I think the trial is his main objective.

I can think of no possible reason why Mods would object to your posting a link to a gofundme page. Most people (I almost said everybody) here are grown-ups and free to spend their money however they wish. BTW, the capital 'H' in 'he' is usually reserved for divinities. ;)

• So enough shots to you means the time that Darden secretly loaded Murray's modified e-Cat with fuel, which was then tested by Murray for a few months, and then boxed up? Come on. Dameron was still running the IH-Rossi-built reactor in the same building. Did Dameron like running non-functioning reactors for 2+ years? And you give Murray a few months then box everything up? Doesn't sound like Murray had enough time to replicate properly the IH-Rossi-built reactor. Is it reasonable to expect anyone--even Einstein himself--to successfully build and test a modified e-Cat reactor within just a few months?

Wow. Just wow.

For months IHFB and many others have been arguing that IH are evil because they let Rossi do the test knowing his stuff did not work. Against their stated logic that they wanted to do everything they could to get his stuff to work even if only a 1% chance, and that they did not want to upset Rossi in case he could still help them do that.

Now suddenly we are told that IH did not allow Murray enough time to test Rossi's stuff - they should have kept on trying longer?

It is just plain bias

• Jed said (in me356 thread):

Oh come now. The Doral temperature data was reported for every day to the nearest 0.1 deg C, with the highest reading for each day. The variation should have been as great as, say, hourly readings. Averaging would tend to make the numbers the same but this was not averaged. Yet it showed exactly the same temperature day in and day out for weeks. That is impossible!

1) For output temperature it was actually the lowest reading for each day

2) If you look at the T_out data from this file

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…01/0194.16_Exhibit_16.pdf

It appears that it wasn't to the nearest 0.1 deg C. Here we are working with a discrete set of possible temperature values: 103.9, 104.5, 105.1.

So more accurate would be to say the temperature data was reported to the nearest 0.5 or 0.6 deg C.

• My comments are derived from sworn testimony provided by Murray. He states what happened in remarkable detail. It clearly touched a nerve with Dewey, and apparently with you.

• IHFG returns with his circular argument logic using .03% of the available truth and disregarding the other 99.97% of the available facts.

He must win everything on Planet Rossi - Bingo, Hopscotch, Musical Chairs, Spoon, Churchill Solitaire (oh wait... only the Brits are smart enough for that game).

• @Dewey,

Please then, correct me where I'm wrong. Why didn't you afford Murray more time? Do you honestly feel that a few months was enough? Why was Dameron still running the IH-Rossi-built reactor as late as 2016, and attempting to transfer knowledge to Murray?

I only have the record of sworn testimony before me. Maybe you can cast some additional light on the matter for us rather than cast aspersions.

• You know IHFB - when you Monday morning quarterback using only highly select snippets then there is no chance to take you seriously.

Murray had no time limit and once we discovered the broad chicanery then any future ecat R&D efforts became moot. When R signaled that he was going to guns then some of the research resources had to go towards making sure that we could prove what he actually did which is exactly what happened. Why don't you focus some of your curiosity on what Rossi did and see what you can come up with. With the known facts - you quickly end up in the ditch with no skid marks.

Murray had no time limit and once we discovered the broad chicanery then any future ecat R&D efforts became moot. When R signaled that he was going to guns then some of the research resources had to go towards making sure that we could prove what he actually did which is exactly what happened.

@Dewey,

I appreciate you candidly acknowledging this and it is what I have suspected for quite some time--that the verification effort by Murray was cut short by the Rossi's filing of the lawsuit.

Given that you had to prematurely end the research effort, right when Dameron was attempting to transfer knowledge to Murray for verification, how could IH come out with such a forceful public statement:

"Industrial Heat has worked for over three years to substantiate the results claimed by Mr. Rossi from the E-Cat technology – all without success."

Maybe IH should have been more forthcoming with the public. That Dameron had been running an IH-Rossi built reactor with >1 COP, and that the effort by Murray to verify those results was cut short due to Rossi's initiation of legal proceedings.

• 1) For output temperature it was actually the lowest reading for each day

Oops. I said highest but it was lowest. That would still vary about as much as the temperature varies per hour (and more than it varies per minute). It is still not an average.

2) If you look at the T_out data from this file

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…01/0194.16_Exhibit_16.pdf

It appears that it wasn't to the nearest 0.1 deg C. Here we are working with a discrete set of possible temperature values: 103.9, 104.5, 105.1.

P. 7 shows 4 digit precision.

So more accurate would be to say the temperature data was reported to the nearest 0.5 or 0.6 deg C.

I have never heard of an electronic thermometer that registers to the nearest 0.5 deg C. It is always some decimal value: 1, 0.1, 0.01 . . . This one clearly registers to 4 digits, although I doubt the last 3 are significant.

• The number of digits showing up on the screen doesn't matter. Today MFMP ran an experiment where heat exchanger output temperature was 19.8331 deg C, but no one is claiming 6 digit precision.

I think we agree that the last digits in the Doral temperatures are not significant.

But again, I don't know why, but you only have temperatures of 103.9, 104.5, 105.1. And 103.9 is always 103.9364 etc.

There are no 104.0, 104.1 ... 104.4 values

Hence 0.6 deg C precision. Hence a lower set of possible minimum daily values. Hence repeated values.

I've never heard of an electronic thermometer that registers to the nearest 0.5 or 0.6 degree either, but this is what it appears to be until someone comes up with a better explanation.

• IHFB - your convenient timeline representation left out a couple of years. The best help we could find couldn't get anything that was attached to R IP to work then it all became RIP when he, for whatever reason, chose to litigate.

Well, this doesn't comport very well with the record. Maybe you could be a little more forthcoming yourself? The record shows multiple independent IH-run tests with > 1 COP. Then we have Murray finally getting set up with his modified e-Cat late Dec. 2015 / Jan. 2016. We have Dameron still running the IH-Rossi-built reactor in the same building where Murray is running his tests. Then IH boxes everything up. Seems like a few things were left hanging.

• People like Penon and Levi. Giants in the world of science with tremendous reputations. Well, no. Buddies of Rossi's who do his bidding.

I see.... insulting and ironically discrediting people is the only thing you can do ?

May be that they are not "giants" (who are the real Giants for you ?) but honest scientist that work in their Universities (you forgot to cite the Swedes).

Just googling here is the Curriculum Vitae of Levi ( the person who has been more insulted in this Forum) https://www.unibo.it/sitoweb/giuseppe.levi/cv-en

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.