Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• He also said he had multiple buyers, a factory in Italy using it to heat their factory for 2 years, a robotic assembly line for ecats,.....

Do you believe him?

Multiple buyers and a robotic assembly line have never been denied by anyone. Large-scale production requires money and a fast and modern manufacturing facility. If Rossi wants to sell his reactors, he has to be well organized before entering the market, so he is probably setting up the production department.

As for the Italian factory heated by Rossi reactors: at that time there was Focardi next to Rossi, they worked together in that factory and Focardi was the witness of Rossi's assertion. Are you calling a liar even Focardi?

• Rossi was laos present when the Swedes are not there and if you think they had enough CCTV cameras to detect surreptitious switching of reactors (for example fuel samples can be palmed in full view of camera and audience) you are quite wrong.

The Optris cameras were always on and so did the PCE. Scientists have processed the data extracted from these tools, so a stop of the reactor's operation (though short) would have been noted. Fuel samples can be palmed?? Do you think Rossi exchanged the ash while delivering the champions to the Swedes? Now he has become a magician too? The more you insist on attributing him such wicked acts, the more evident it is that all your reconstruction does not hold ...

• Obviously you didn't understand any part of this issue. Which is that Rossi and Levi claimed, in 2011, to have a working ecat which was WILDLY SUPERIOR to the hot cat or to anything they proposed since except for the obviously mythical "QuarkX" (ROTFWL!). So why did they not develop that vastly better performing device? Why did not IH test that? What happened to it?

Are you sure that I'm the one who do not understand? In the previous comment you complained that Levi never repeated or improved the test done in 2011. To repeat it, he should be able to use the materials and tools provided by the University, which should finance the research (and, as I said, the University of Bologna does not easily spread funds). To improve it, it should be Rossi. Levi is a Professor, not an inventor, and in any case the intellectual property of Ecat is (or was in 2011) in the hand of Rossi, so why should Levi have to improve it? This was the subject matter we were talking about, and to this I answered.

Regarding the fact that Rossi continues to improve his prototypes .... what do you wonder about? He is an inventor, if he finds solutions which are better or more suitable for the market, why should he not develop them?

• Rossi took the extraordinary decision to switch off the control Lugano test at low temperatures, so it could not be a control.

Who said that was Rossi the one who made this decision? Is it written in the Lugano report? Ah ... it's true .... Weaver claims to have an eyewitness who was present at the test and knows so many things .... of course, there was even my cousin that day, he told me that Rossi had a second reactor hidden in the sleeve of the jacket and radioactive dust bags packed in the ears .... :)

• The Optris cameras were always on and so did the PCE. Scientists have processed the data extracted from these tools, so a stop of the reactor's operation (though short) would have been noted. Fuel samples can be palmed?? Do you think Rossi exchanged the ash while delivering the champions to the Swedes? Now he has become a magician too? The more you insist on attributing him such wicked acts, the more evident it is that all your reconstruction does not hold ...

Well, Levi was an amateur magicain and frankly in this situation you don't need prestidigitation, just turn your back on the audience while carrying the fuel sample to substitute Ni-62 for NI-58 or vice versa.

The Swedes are on record as saying that they were not looking for any deliberate cheating from Rossi. In that situation, with a scientific audience who expect honesty, cheating is child's play. We know now that Rossi reckons cheating is fair game if it gets him what he wants.

Edited!

• Multiple buyers and a robotic assembly line have never been denied by anyone. Large-scale production requires money and a fast and modern manufacturing facility. If Rossi wants to sell his reactors, he has to be well organized before entering the market, so he is probably setting up the production department.

As for the Italian factory heated by Rossi reactors: at that time there was Focardi next to Rossi, they worked together in that factory and Focardi was the witness of Rossi's assertion. Are you calling a liar even Focardi?

Not true. Rossi in his deposition has not shown any staisfied customers. He may have some invoices, orders, etc, for vapourware, but no working devices. If he had, do you not think he would boast of them?

As for Focardi witnessing Rossi's assertion how could he possibly know? Rossi's devices are all electric heaters, the issue is whether they deliver more heat out than comes in. And Focardi has not to my knowledge supported Rossi's statement anywhere. Please link direct evidence (not RossiSays).

You seem to think that if anyone has not explicitly contradicted an outlandish claim that they cannot in any case know about, therefore they support it?

• How do you exactly substitute the Ni-62 of an ash sample for Ni-58 ?

Easier to do it on the fuel, which is what I was suggesting.

You could do it on the ash, too, by substituting the reactor. I'm sure that CCTV coverage would have gaps where one file stops and another starts, gaps between fuel loading and test starting, etc... the idea that Rossi could not do effectively what he wanted here because of eagle-eyed scientists scrutinising his every move is absurd. They are on record as saying that they did not check for deliberate cheating because they did not imagine it could happen, as BTW you would normally expect. Scientists are not good at detecting deceit from another scientist - you have to trust colleagues. And even people on the lookout for substitution would find it difficult to check, given the long timescales.

• Doc. 319, proposed voir dire questions from IH, now on the docket, together with a paperless minute entry.

Interesting.

IH's questions are as you'd expect.

Rossi's questions include: do you have any expertise in thermal engineering?

Now, he could not exclude Jury who have no such expertise, but it seems in some cases he might like to exclude those who do have it? Or do people think that question is there so he can choose thermal engineers if possible?

:)

• Multiple buyers and a robotic assembly line have never been denied by anyone. Large-scale production requires money and a fast and modern manufacturing facility. If Rossi wants to sell his reactors, he has to be well organized before entering the market, so he is probably setting up the production department.

I notice how you like to twist things and go to negatives. I did not call anyone a liar I only asked if you believed it. If they had a working practical device in an Italian factory, where is it now and why hasn't it been developed and used by others? If he had robotic factories and sold devices as he claimed, where are they?

Oh yes, could you point me to where Focardi said the device was working to heat a factory. I missed that. I only find "Rossi says".

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.