Italian Contribution to LENR

• Agree with that :thumbup:

• Cardone et al. 2015. mercury ultrasound expts appear to be a one shot wonder

spaghetti Western?

It is fascinating to learn that ultrasound can also produce LENRs. Perhaps I will experiment with using it in conjunction with graphene, which is commonly used in speaker cones. The theory described in the paper is called DST, which also involves relativistic analysis. It seems that Italian researchers are particularly skilled at developing their own theories and techniques in this field.

In LENRs, the particles other than electrons that are emitted are too heavy to generate significant amounts of EM radiation. This means that they cannot provide a primary source of heat or light in LENRs, unlike hot fusion or fission.

• Perhaps I will experiment with using it in conjunction with graphene,

Better is use carbon nanotubes, best double wall. Inner diameter 1..2 nm. If you want to dope them may be 3..4 nm.

But be careful as carbon is instable and may produce a lot of radiation including neutrons.

So for all carbon base CF a broad band neutron detector is mandatory!

• Better is use carbon nanotubes, best double wall. Inner diameter 1..2 nm. If you want to dope them may be 3..4 nm.

But be careful as carbon is instable and may produce a lot of radiation including neutrons.

So for all carbon base CF a broad band neutron detector is mandatory!

Thank you for your kind advice for carbon installation.

The knowledge shared on this forum is valuable, and I believe that by sharing it, we can pave the way towards a brighter future for everyone. While we may not yet fully understand or agree on all aspects of the law, I hope that our collective efforts will lead us to become better learners and harness the power of LERNs as a potential source of energy.

I hope that the laws of nature will allow for the development of this technology as a source of mass energy, and that it will lead to global peace in the end.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.