Italian Contribution to LENR

• Official Post

New paper from Cardone et al with further experimental support to violations of Lorentz invariance, this time from analysis of behavior of a special design of antenna and how they correct this behavior.

Not directly related to LENR but part of their ongoing work for supporting with evidence their proposal of energy as a 5th dimension.

paper is open access and can be read here:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10699-020-09710-z

• Official Post

There’s a relatively new paper on neutralization of radionuclides by means of ultrasound treatment that was published in November (Albertini, Cardone, Bassani, Rosada et al). The ResearchGate page of the article you Can access here:

https://www.researchgate.net/p…lization_of_radionuclides

It is very interesting because it includes an analysis of work of other teams (work led by Peter Hagelstein) viewed from the DST perspective.

• Official Post

New Paper on the Deformed Space Time (open access)

https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/13/4/607/pdf

A New Insight on Physical Phenomenology: A Review

Stefano Bellucci, Fabio Cardone and Fabio Pistella

Abstract: After a brief digression on the current landscape of theoretical physics and on some openquestions pertaining to coherence with experimental results, still to be settled, it is shown that theproperties of the deformed Minkowski space lead to a plurality of potential physical phenomenathat should occur, provided that the resulting formalisms can be considered as useful models for thedescription of some aspects of physical reality. A list is given of available experimental evidence noteasy to be interpreted, at present, by means of the more established models, such as the standardmodel with its variants aimed at overcoming its descriptive limits; this evidence could be usefulto verify the predictions stemming from the properties of the deformed Minkowski space. The listincludes anomalies in the double-slit-like experiments, nuclear metamorphosis, torsional antennas, aswell as the physical effect of the “geometric vacuum” (as defined in analogy with quantum vacuum),in the absence of external electromagnetic field, when crossing critical thresholds of energy parametervalues, energy density in space and energy density in time. Concrete opportunities are suggestedfor an experimental exploration of phenomena, either already performed but still lacking a widelyaccepted explanation, or conceivable in the application of the approach here presented, but nottackled until now. A tentative list is given with reference to experimental infrastructures already inoperation, the performances of which can be expanded with limited additional resources.

• Official Post

About this last paper, most who have read me may have noticed that I have taken a keen interest in the research of this group, specially because of their experimental results with ultrasound and the remarkable transmutations they have been able to cause, of which the most robust results have been shown in Mercury.

But in reviewing the work of the group started by Mignani and Cardone, I realized long ago they came into this from a completely unrelated venue, and their experiments were never proposed nor considered to be LENR related a priori, they took interest in cavitation because it provided conditions in which their theoretical work (which started from cosmological observations) would be possible to observe (the idea of a non flat time space). This last paper is another step to align their theoretical work with the experimental evidence gathered by themselves or from others.

I just like the way they have methodically followed their line of thought since they started in the 1990's and the fact that it touches LENR even if it wasn't intended to.

• A new paper by Carpinteri finds LENR in Gypsum and Quartz fracturing.

Abstract

Extensive experimental investigations were conducted on Gypsum and Quartz compression specimens of different sizes. They were brought to complete failure, showing two different failure modalities: (1) Very brittle loading drop for micro-crystalline Gypsum and Quartz; (2) Stable strain-softening behaviour for macro-crystalline Gypsum. All the tested specimens emitted acoustic and electromagnetic waves and the single events cumulated up to the peak load. On the other hand, neutron emissions were evident only for the largest specimens. The significant chemical composition changes occurring on the fracture surfaces are consistently explained by the assumption of Low-energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR), both fusion and fission. It is the first time that fusion reactions emerge from crushing tests, whereas fission reactions have already consistently explained the results related to other materials like the iron-rich natural rocks. Therefore, a correlation emerges between fusion nuclear reactions and strain-softening mechanical behaviour, as well as between fission nuclear reactions and brittle mechanical behaviour.

Gypsum and quartz specimens in compression failure: Fracto-emissions and related stoichiometric balances
    Extensive experimental investigations were conducted on Gypsum and Quartz compression specimens of different sizes. They were brought to complete fail…
    www.sciencedirect.com

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I have been sent the latest paper published by the team led by Fabio Cardone. With a very exhaustive mathematic analysis, this work proposes a way to control experimental parameters to achieve the nuclear effect through manipulation of energy as a dimension.

https://www.peertechzpublications.org/articles/AMP-7-205.pdf

Abstract

The framework of the Deformed Space-Time theory has been extended in the past from four to five dimensions, where the fifth coordinate is the energy exchanged by the interaction. In this theory, each fundamental interaction is described by an energy-dependent metric.

This picture has been exploited in order to take care of the interaction behaviour both when Lorentz invariance holds and the spacetime is Minkowskian and when Lorentz is violated and must be recovered in a non-minkowskian spacetime.

It has been successfully attempted to complete the pentadimensional metric of the four fundamental interactions calculating the fifth element of the metric corresponding to the fifth coordinate energy.

The mathematical tool exploited is the method of the Ricci flow which gave the complete explicit form of the fifth element of the metric, answering in this way the question of "how the energy measure the energy" for each interaction, setting the electromagnetic interaction as the reference for the energy measure. In this sense it has been given meaning to the problem of the energy gauge for interaction, identifying the gauge with the fifth metric element.

The consequences of the nuclear metamorphosis have been also examined for reaching the technological goal of a device stably producing this metamorphosis under the hadronic metric. The most valuable consequence is that in this pentadimensional picture, the old Einsteinian dream of a complete geometrization of the interactions is reached.

The results achieved in the present work have allowed to design, build, and test of devices capable of exploiting the behavior of the fifth element of the metrics to obtain the production of electric charges directly from the nuclear metamorphosis of the matter.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• OOH my god if the italian Lenr contribution is reduced to this article probably i will start reading all Tarasenko's "works"... 8)

I have strong objections against lugging in the fourth dimension, because then I am no better off, wondering what the fifth and sixth are like.

- Charles Fort, "New Lands", 1923

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• This picture has been exploited in order to take care of the interaction behaviour both when Lorentz invariance holds and the spacetime is Minkowskian and when Lorentz is violated and must be recovered in a non-minkowskian spacetime.

This is the usual standard mode word salad one has agreed on since quite a long time. Unluckily particles that do fuse do not live in Minkovsky space and mass in general does not follow the Lorenz transformation. Special relativity has been falsified 1961 by Hefel Keating. But you also can do it by simply following basic math...

Even worse is the usage of Ricci flow that is an indicator for a local deformation of a real Riemann metric where in field theory (e.g.GR) usually a degenerated Riemann metric is used... So one has to be careful what people say and what they really do. E.g. degenerate means that all second order cross terms cancel out what leads to flat Minkowski space time as locally its linear...

But as said the metric inside fusing mass is not constant and the above just is word salad..

• Whatever happened to good manners! As in "if you have nothing nice to say, at least remain quiet"?

I just posted this paper here, the authors had the kindness to share it with me and I thought it would be good to post it here. No need to be unpolite.

• The results achieved in the present work have allowed to design, build, and test of devices capable of exploiting the behavior of the fifth element of the metrics to obtain the production of electric charges directly from the nuclear metamorphosis of the matter.

If I were to attempt a comprehensive response to the paper presented, it would require years beyond my lifetime. Nevertheless, based on my intuition, I believe that this research represents a significant step forward in our understanding of LENR from a fundamental perspective. Specifically, the lack of gamma ray emission in the reaction could be explained as a consequence. This work may even prove useful in developing models for simulating these phenomena on supercomputers.

There also appears to be a possible geometric connection between general relativity and the standard model, incorporating a concept from Kaluza-Klein theory. The paper provides insight into its dynamics.

• Specifically, the lack of gamma ray emission in the reaction could be explained as a consequence.

I guess you never did LENR/CF experiments... We always see gamma radiation but you have to understand how it is produced.

I just posted this paper here, the authors had the kindness to share it with me and I thought it would be good to post it here. No need to be unpolite.

If somebody starts a paper with just math, then we know it has no value for us as these folks cannot tell us what problem they want to solve! Further the classic concepts for metrics like constant volume norm simply are garbage for nuclear physics. Everybody who can read can consult the period table and directly see that nuclear reactions do not conserve any norm...Even worse, the density is a logarithmic function...

• I guess you never did LENR/CF experiments... We always see gamma radiation but you have to understand how it is produced.

I believe that all LENR heat or visible light are generated from excited electrons through nuclear interactions, resulting in a broad spectrum. I also came across an experimental report on micro ball lighting or plasmoids, which was estimated to be around 700 MeV. Currently, LENR experiments are still somewhat reminiscent of trying to start a fire in the Wild West - we need to find a way to stabilize the output, such as creating a lantern that provides steady, consistent light without any sparking.

• Currently, LENR experiments are still somewhat reminiscent of trying to start a fire in the Wild West -

Cardone et al. 2015. mercury ultrasound expts appear to be a one shot wonder

spaghetti Western?

certainly not much in common with the current nickel(Pd) alloy based hydrogen gas expts by Celani, Iwamura, Takahashi or the previous palladium electrolysed hydrogen..by many

except.for. the bromine 79 the reported transmutations were low--ppm levels eg Th232. 35 ppm

maybe not enough to generate much gamma radiation or heat

but. more than enough to radiate copious DST speculation for a number of years

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/F-Cardone/publication/285754907_Nuclear_metamorphosis_in_mercury/links/63e69e916425237563a28f8b/Nuclear-metamorphosis-in-mercury.pdf?_tp=eyJjb250ZXh0Ijp7ImZpcnN0UGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uIiwicGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uIn19

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.