MFMP has found a gem in Star Dust

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Part 1 - Introduction

Dr György Egely has taken a hard look over the past few decades at what preceded Pons & Fleischmann's work, from his view as a life-long professional nuclear engineer. What he saw was an array of experiments and observations that were overlooked, miss-interpreted or dismissed but one in particular, that of George Ohsawa caught his eye because he identified that several independent research groups had observed the same phenomena but without really thinking about the underlying process.

We are honoured and proud to announce that we will be working with him and you the crowd to open up his research which goes far farther than any other researcher has done to date in the field of 'dusty plasmas'. György understands from his review of history that those that do not reach out rarely see the fruits of their imagination realised in their time - we hope others in the community can step back from the continually failed route of closed research. Of course, we will publish the work in its entirety.

Since starting our collaboration we have identified several other researchers who have replicated and extended Ohsawa's work and we look forward to reporting and collating their contributions with you through next year. We encourage you to try and get ahead of our reporting - it'll be fun, there is much to discover - it is like a whole other world.

György and his fellow researchers have already provided us with schematics for his last two generations of microwave resonant chambers which we hope MFMP followers can help us fabricate - we know many of you have machine shops and are handy with a welding plant. Please let us know.

Additionally, his colleagues have already furnished us with several generations of magnetron power supply control circuit schematics and similarly, we would be interested to hear from those with power electronic/electrical skill sets in order to help us fabricate these units.

Lastly, if anyone knows good quartz glass manufacturers / suppliers (there are several we have identified) in different geographies - then we'd like to hear about them, as we will need to create high temperature acoustical resonators which form the core of the reactor. There are other areas where you might be able to pitch in - so keep an eye on this developing story.

With an SEM/EDX to hand or a good chemistry lab, there is a real opportunity to develop a bench top device that will be able to transmute elements repeatably in the time it takes you to warm up soup.

With your engagement, 2017 can be the year that controlled transmutations via electro-mechanical and biological systems (follow our "Life Changing" thread) becomes accepted and the repercussions for medicine, technology and every ones standard of living really start to reveal themselves.

• Official Post

Lastly, if anyone knows good quartz glass manufacturers / suppliers (there are several we have identified) in different geographies - then we'd like to hear about them, as we will need to create high temperature acoustical resonators which form the core of the reactor. There are other areas where you might be able to pitch in - so keep an eye on this developing story.

I use a manufacturer near Kiev for my Quartz tubes. I'll let BobG know.

• I use a manufacturer near Kiev for my Quartz tubes. I'll let BobG know.

As I understand this technology, the quartz is used to form a high efficiency thin walled resonant cavity like a christmas ornament (ball) in which the microwaves are focused and concentrated. The structure that does this best is a high precision sphere with a hole in it.

I don't understand why quartz is needed. Why can't a metal be used for the sphere that might be easier to fabricate?

• Can a microwave based LENR reactor be built as follows:

Place the source of the microwaves at one focus of the ovid with the magnetron microwave source pointing at the nearest opposite wall and the LENR active powder at the other focus.

• As with the ovoid microwave reactor described above, a highly reflective polished metal surface will reflect most of the microwaves to the focus of the ovoid with little power lost to absorption. True?

• Official Post

Yes. The key difference is that in your diagram the microwave source is inside the metal container. Like placing something at the focus point of a couple of parabolic mirrors. In the same way you can put small amounts of LENR fuel into a conventional microwave. I have done it (picture attached).

However, if you put the microwave source OUTSIDE a metal sphere the contents will not see the microwaves, since they are absorbed/reflected by the metal surface in a complex way. Plenty of lightning involved- there are many YT videos showing this.

Basically unless you can actually fit a microwave probe inside your 'highly polished' cavity it is just the same as putting your sample on bench next to the oven. Just FYI the main manufacturer of industrial quality 'naked' microwave probes in Germany has prices that starts at around €15k when you include the driver and control circuitry. I worked with someone who is building such a machine for turning straw into diesel. If I can find it I'll post a picture.

• Official Post

Hard to believe that there is not such a video on Youtube.

There are probably dozens. I can't find any stills, but this is the lab version of the MW reactor that I was involved with. 4 minute video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• https://www.amazon.com/Industrial-Test-Systems-486700-WD-Wavelength/dp/B00A3PJ24M/ref=pd_day0_328_9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=13Z275JN504D52FFP1P7

Industrial Test Systems eXact 486700-WD Micro 20 Dual Wavelength Advanced Photometer Well Driller Kit, 20mm Cell Pathlength

An more expensive system as follows:

http://www.hach.com/dr3900-ben…ter-reagent?id=7640439026

Has looking for heat looked into supplying this test kit for checking for trace elements such as iron, Chromium, Calcium, phosphorus, potassium...

After reactor fuel is dissolved in distilled water and let set, remove solids using sedimentation filter then test for dissolved elements.

how it's done

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

Gud Jul allesammans.

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be

Would be nice to get this inventor involved

• External Content www.youtube.com

The polariton power amplification factor stated in the video is far to small at 10e3. I have seen the amplification factor quoted as 10e9 to 10e12 at the top of page 41 (see reference below) conservatively. But in other places, I have seen this amplification factor defined at a maximum level of 10e15.

See:

Nanoplasmonics: The physics behind the applications. Mark I. Stockman.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.o…97e8fd97502550731b9c4.pdf

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.