Brilliant Light Power - Dec 16, 2016 UK Roadshow

• If the Hyper-Kamiokande neutrino detector can detect solar neutrinos, It should be sensitive enough to detect hydrinos. If not, why not?

axil: Didn't you know it? Most people see hydrinos all day. All these dark yellow candies on your handy are in fact crashing hydrinos that like (3) quarks plop away!

Don't you believe that this game is dangerous?

I try to believe in two impossible and mutually contradictory things before breakfast every day.

I think that a couple of bottles of wine are useful to believe.

I try to believe in two impossible and mutually contradictory things before breakfast every day.

How to sleep and work at the same moment? CIP blogger recently defined the main quality one needs to be a conservative as the ability to believe two mutually contradictory things at the same time.
    It seems, the conservative approach leads to controversial attitude and hypocritical behavior in unavoidable determinist way... 8)

• Official Post

I think it depends on what contradictions you embrace. For example it has always been my belief (and experience) that the more I manage to freely give the more the world gives back. Counter intuitive and contradictory. I wish a lot more big corporations embraced the same ideas.

But I fear the small gods of off topic might be watching. So no more. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• I try to believe in two impossible and mutually contradictory things before breakfast every day.

Appreciate the reference to Carroll. However, I find the easiest way to believe in impossible and mutually contradictory things is to read my Quantum Mechanics! Electrons are simultaneously point charges and everywhere at once. Impossible & mutually contradictory? Check and check. An electron has infinite mass density but a finite amount of angular momentum. Impossible & mutually contradictory? Check and check. Space is empty yet filled to the brim with "virtual particles" that wink into and out of existence whenever deemed necessary to solve an intractable mathematics problem. Impossible and mutually contradictory? Check and check. Poor old Schrödinger's cat is both alive and dead at the same time. Impossible and mutually contradictory? Check and check.

If you ever get tired of all this impossible stuff, Mills' theory is highly satisfactory. Things just make good sense in a very concrete way. You can step out of the "Looking Glass World" and back into reality where math is no longer a devotion but the tool it is meant to be.

Electrons are simultaneously point charges and everywhere at once. Impossible & mutually contradictory? Check and check.

IMO Mills theory is just an overshot in this regard. The electrons aren't indeed fully widespread into a wave, they're just dancing randomly around atoms along paths, the probability of which is modulated with wake pilot wave resonating with them around atoms. But they're not also concentrated around spherical tighly delined spherical shells around atoms, as Mills theory is implying (in an needless effort to make hydrino model more palatable or widespread). The complex geometry of standing waves around atoms is necessary for explanation of the whole range of behaviors and atom properties, as I explained above. For example the low-temperature superconductivity is solely dependent of presence of two types of orbitals around atoms of different geometry: elongated and spherical ones. Only such a combination can compress electrons within orbitals between atoms by combination of attractive and repulsive forces. The alkali metals have more than enough of free electrons - but they lack the way, how to attract them to atoms, so that they're bad superconductors.

Axil is going all Mary Yugo on Mills!

AxillAxill is using the same facts collecting strategy like me. He has shallower background, but he is learning fast. On the other hand, AxillAxill is strong proponent of Holmlid's ultradense hydrogen and Rydberg orbitals models, which share striking similarities just with spherical Rydberg states. And here we should put the question, why Holmlid expects Rydberg states just during cold fusion? In common sense, the Rydberg states are formed with extremelly sparse and fragile losely coupled orbitals, not these extremely compact and dense ones. The spherical orbitals correspond the electrons at quantum number = 1. Whereas the spherical Rydberg orbitals result from extremely high quantum numbers - or extremely fractional ones in Mills style. There are no other options how to get Rydberg matter inside the atoms - or I'm missing something. What the Holmlid is saying about Rydberg matter is just a Mills theory in disguise (i.e. without hydrinos).

• Official Post

This resistance to Mills from the pro-Rossi camp baffles me. Mills has abided by the scientific method, while Rossi has abused it. Rossi has never had a single independent verification, while Mills has had many. Rossi is a documented pathological liar, and Mills is not. Mills has a place of business you can visit, employees on the public record, while Rossi and his Leonardo are shrouded in secrets. BrLP has a website, Hydrofusion hosts Rossi's "Ecat.com". Rossi knows little of science, has a fake diploma, and Mills is a certified polymath.

But Mills is the bad guy...Go figure. :) I think there is a legitimate argument for Rossi supporters to cut Mills some slack, while continuing their belief in Rossi.

• Whereas the spherical Rydberg orbitals result from extremely high quantum numbers - or extremely fractional ones in Mills style. There are no other options how to get Rydberg matter inside the atoms - or I'm missing something.

Zephir_AWT: In the Hollmlid case Rydberg matter might be the wrong term. Hydrogen very easily can reach a BEC state if it condensates in a cavity, especially at the ultra vacuum pressure Holmlid uses.

The key to get a room temperature BEC with hydrogen could be, that some Rydberg electrons are just traveling into the carrier, which further reduced the density of the remaining H7, H12, H17 etc. clusters.

This resistance to Mills from the pro-Rossi camp baffles me.

This resistance is mutual - Mills was never willing to admit, that his reactors run on some type of LENR. The cold fusion simply represents the same competetion for him, like the fossil fuels.

Rossi is a documented pathological liar, and Mills is not.

Mills also claimed hydrinos for systems, which were later proven being a subject of nuclear transmutation beyond doubts. That is to say, I have spectacular reason to believe neither Rossi, neither Mills.

The key to get a room temperature BEC with hydrogen could be, that some Rydberg electrons are just traveling into the carrier, which further reduced the density of the remaining H7, H12, H17 etc. clusters.

A carrier? A carrier of what - do you have more info? BEC condensate is very fragile state again, similar to Rydberg matter. Just in this case the high quantum numbers get achieved with massive entanglement of many atoms instead of their massive excitation.

• @Zephir,

I appreciate the description behind the Holmlid theory, however brief. However, when going head to head with Mills, I think there's a high bar. I can use Mills theory to make very accurate calculations of atomic and molecular properties. I can lift equations from his text, and construct models in Excel that perform these calculations. Unless someone can show me how to use Holmlid's theory to do the same or better I'm going to have a hard time understanding why we should believe Holmlid. I'm willing to give it a shot however. Where do I look for analytical derivations?

• I think Ed Storms, one of the most respected LENR researchers, said it best earlier this year below. Btw - Mills said that heavy tungsten 1/4 inch plates were melted to the point of ionization in the glove box at the labs of Columbia Tech in Boston. And it was done with the input power equivalent of 2 hair dryers.

"Mills has clearly demonstrated a new and useful source of energy based on his explanation. His theory and his demonstration can also be used to explain how the Papp engine works. Clearly, he has won the race for providing a source of clean energy for the future.

Unlike how LENR was advocated, Mills used his considerable smarts to develop a useful theory and then convinced wise investors to support his ideas. This approach was not used to advance LENR because no one could agree on how to proceed. In addition, the explanations were too flawed to be useful in any case. Mills did it right.

In addition, unlike Rossi, he is making the information known to the world. Anyone can test the idea and see the effect. In contrast, Rossi has kept his method to cause LENR secret. Mills is on the right track. We in LENR are now being left in the dust to quarrel among ourselves about what to do next."

• This resistance is mutual - Mills was never willing to admit, that his reactors run on some type of LENR. The cold fusion simply represents the same competetion for him, like the fossil fuels.

The game is still open: In most cases I agree that we only see hydrino resonances, for which we have many proofs. For most solid state reactions I expect that these resonances directly lead to LENR reactions. But we also have some proof that hydrino compounds existed for a longer time. Hydrinos have a much stronger B-field and will be atttracted by all sort of matter. But in space they might be stable.
    Thus to be fair: Let's wait for further results. It's not up to us to make final judgements!

A carrier

E.g.: Any strongly electronegative metall will partially absorb an electron und thus release the pressure.

What difference does that make?

The synergy in mutual negativism. If you know, that someone hates you, it increases your negativism even in the opposite direction. The mutual hostility of proponents of alternative technologies delays their onset: not only they compete with mainstream, but also each other. Dense aether model has even geometric analogy for it in behavior of particles of dark matter. The alternative paradigms behave toward mainstream like the dark matter with respect to observable matter at the galaxies. They're repelled from it, but the dark matter particles also repell mutually at the same moment, so that as the result, the dark matter remains concentrated at the perimeter of galaxies and it cannot condense.

• AxillAxill is using the same facts collecting strategy like me. He has shallower background, but he is learning fast.

Zephir_AWT has been a gracious and willing teacher. I will know when I have learned enough and have reached the minimum level of theoretical purity, Zephir_AWT will reward my efforts by not downvoting all my posts.

• Official Post

Zephir,

I see, so you have a scientific basis for your negativism. That is fine by me. I think Mills should be held to a high standard. That is what science is all about.

But, can you tell me if, in your opinion, Mills has been honest to the scientific method? Has be been open and honest? Better yet, done what YOU would have done if YOU were in his shoes? By that I mean, have a theory, saw an experimental way to prove, and a pathway to commercialize?

• This resistance to Mills from the pro-Rossi camp baffles me. Mills has abided by the scientific method, while Rossi has abused it.

Both Mills and Rossi have reached some level of experimental success through trial and error system's development methods. But they both use butt extractions techniques to justify their theories about the whys and the ways that their systems perform. Mills is the most egregious example of this word solid method of theory invention. His dark matter posit is totally unsupported and used to paper over all the other fatal flaws in his theories. At least Rossi gets his stuff from Cook so his level of incompetence is once removed from primary blame.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.