Just for fun: Let's bet, what we can expect from Rossi in February... anyone interested ?

• Thanks Dewey, I guess now we will make it a container home once we seal the roof. If I may did Rossi own the reactors or did IH? If Rossi owned the container/devices would he not want to sell it to his "next 3 customers" he would save some time now that he has one that has been validated :)

• Rigel - with apologies for interrupting the daytrip - the blue container was stripped of all reactors by Rossi before he left town - it is an empty shell (apropos?).

Wasn't it IH's property? What right does he have to remove parts? It would be like selling a car and then taking out the engine. The hydrogen is supposedly the fuel. So it is not like empting the gas tank. It is like removing the engine.

Firstly no-one can know what Rossi wants, merely what he says he wants. We have plenty of evidence that what he says and reality do not match
    even when he is talking about provable external facts

The animosity of some people here against Rossi is striking and quite religious. I indeed cannot know, what Andrea Rossi wants in general sense, but his steps for pulling his license back from IH are numerous: he filled the lawsuit against IH once he delayed the payment, he even offered return of money, he doubted the ownership of license multiple-times, he attacked the additional patents of IH about it. Everything what he does indicates, he is firmly convinced about the validity of his technology and about business value of his technology. Ironically for IH, all legal steps of Dardeen done so far indicated the same belief also in IH camp.

If Mr. Darden doesn't believe in his technology, he shouldn't build another patents around it and he shouldn't have problem with return the license to Rossi for a single moment - after all, this is all what the one year standing TEST was about: to decide, whether the ECat technology is acceptable for IH or not.

The Guaranteed Performance Test served just for allowing the IH to return the ECat licence at the case of failure of this technology - this was the only and sole purpose of it. Now when IH doesn't want to return license to Rossi, despite it says that it doesn't work and that this test failed, it just speaks for itself and it indeed speaks against all other IH claims doubting validity of ECat technology. Everything what IH does indicates, he wants to steal the ECat technology from A. Rossi instead. You may want to doubt the investigative reports of Sifferkoll and all other people supporting Rossi - but these facts simply don't disappear because of it.

If you are going to ban people for telling the truth, I will leave.

This was my friendly warning for Dewey Weaver, who already got 2nd warning from Alan Smith for his fallacies - so I didn't want, he would get third and final one for the same repeated behavior. You were not supposed to bother with it at all. But you should also decide, whether you're really telling the truth - or you're just expressing your beliefs.

• OG - this was done at the original IH Raleigh lab - no problem with that.

Rigel - IH paid for a 1MW reactor and blue container showed up with reactors inside and on top (that still blows my mind). These reactors got moved to the new container that moved to FL.

Zeph - you need a major league factcheck. Stop trying to re-spin the story and manage the L-F narrative. Everyone needs to wait on the additional facts that will be coming out thru court docs. They are completely damning of Rossi and his ruse. Only Rossi and his sockpuppets will be left to spin the splinters once that happens.

He is a criminal fraud. The evidence for that is overwhelming. His data shouts it out. ....you need a major league factcheck

This is the same song like from Jed Rothwell - the calls for facts without any facts given - just name calling and reference to history. How is it relevant to validity of ECat technology, the Lugano reports, the witnesses of his close collaborators, the reports of neutron formation during explosions of his reactors? Even if the court will dismiss the allegations of Rossi, how it can change the validity of ECat technology?

This technology must be validated in independent experiments - not in courts.

• Dewey, If I may continue, if IH paid for the 1 MW reactor, it is their property. So if it was removed then that would raise questions on ownership of the reactors themselves. If IH owns it completely they may want to recover some of the money (or not) so maybe it can be parsed up and bits sold to the folks who still believe in it. I know it would not make much money, but you never know. Being serious for a moment, it would not hurt them to give a reactor to MFMP after the dust settles in a year or two. A container is worth 2-3k , the reactors and controls maybe 5k or more. I would prefer to have some return on my investment if possible.

• Dewey, If I may continue, if IH paid for the 1 MW reactor, it is their property. So if it was removed then that would raise questions on ownership of the reactors themselves. If IH owns it completely they may want to recover some of the money (or not) so maybe it can be parsed up and bits sold to the folks who still believe in it. I know it would not make much money, but you never know. Being serious for a moment, it would not hurt them to give a reactor to MFMP after the dust settles in a year or two. A container is worth 2-3k , the reactors and controls maybe 5k or more. I would prefer to have some return on my investment if possible.

I wonder about the equipment that Penon removed. He said he returned them for a check with the supplier. I would think that they would belong to IH and would eventually be returned. Having the original devices might be important for the case.

The problem seems to be that Penon is nowhere to be found (hiding??). Without his testimony Rossi's case will surely fall.

• Secondly Sifferkol is the most unreliable reporter that exists in this saga, up to his eyebrow in unproven and unlikely conspiracy theories, for example basing a speculation that TC as used to post here was a paid promoter of "fossil fuel" interests engaged to destroy Rossi on the fact that some academic's open web page mentioned consultancy for British Gas (a UK commercial gas supplier) more than 20 years ago, and in spite of their being no other of subsequent link.

And [snip]...

All these Socks are completley independent - just telling their truth...

Siffercol never was a reporter! He is a speculative investment consultant - just making money with his 'trendy' statements... as other socks too...

Please respect forum participants' wishes for anonymity and do not attempt to disclose their identities. Eric

• I just have no reason to extraordinarily believe the Industrial Heat - the fictitious company established three days before contract of headquarter of Cherokee Inv. with Rossi. Something is smelling there from its very beginning even without Sifferkoll's investigations - but I've not much sympathies even for Rossi. He always wanted to play higher game than this one which he was capable off and I even don't talk about his patent wars and about the way, in which he got the know-how from Piantelli. To much greediness got concentrated at both sides. The free energy primarily means free information - and now we can just observe, how one party after another is crashing on this simple rule.

• Quite frankly I am surprised that parts of the story that are not very controversial are still being confused (at this point in the overarching drama) to the degree that they are.

The blue box going to NC, reactors on top and inside the blue container moved to the new longer container, so that they are all inside isn't too complicated, and not even slightly scandalous. It has been discussed many times. That there should be an empty blue shell once the reactors were moved to the new container is the logical consequence of said operation.

I am surprised that parts of the story that are not very controversial are still being confused (at this point in the overarching drama) to the degree that they are

You don't realize, there are at least four people obsessed with idea to catch "another fraud" of Andrea Rossi. They don't talk and think about anything else here.

• QuarkX demo has been postponed, because QuarkX reactor got broken and repaired

Umm, How the Quark-X reactor can get broken?

So far I presumed, A. Rossi constructed many of them (if nothing else, than just because of miniature size of this device of alleged diameter not larger than pencil) and because of alleged "5-sigma reliability" and number of existing tests he claimed. This is the most silly evasion I ever heard from Rossi.

According to Frank Acland, Rossi has said they have made 3 QuarkX so far - so he still should have at least two copies working (and I'm not still raising the doubts about "dedicated ECat-X factory" for their production).

• This is the same song like from Jed Rothwell - the calls for facts without any facts given - just name calling and reference to history.

All the facts you need are in Exhibit 5.

How is it relevant to validity of ECat technology, the Lugano reports, the witnesses of his close collaborators, the reports of neutron formation during explosions of his reactors?

ECat technology does not exist

The Lugano report was a mistake. It proves nothing.

Which close collaborators? The only one I know as Focardi, and he is dead.

There is one report of neutrons, which was not carefully done, checked, or repeated.

ECat technology does not exist. The Lugano report was a mistake. It proves nothing. Which close collaborators? The only one I know as Focardi, and he is dead. There is one report of neutrons, which was not carefully done, checked, or repeated.

Except that the same people, who are saying that A. Rossi has no working technology also say, he has stolen it from Piantelli via Focardi...;-) Rossi has multiple collaborators: prof. Levi and Bianchini from Bologna, Bo Hoistad from Sweden, Norman Cook of Kansai University, Osaka or Fulvio Fabiani, an engineer who has worked with Rossi for many years.

• Except that the same people, who are saying that A. Rossi has no working technology also say, he has stolen it from Piantelli via Focardi...;-) Rossi has multiple collaborators: prof. Levi and Bianchini from Bologna, Bo Hoistad from Sweden, Norman Cook of Kansai University, Osaka or Fulvio Fabiani, an engineer who has worked with Rossi for many years.

Zephyr - it is like Alice in Wonderland here.

What evidence, from whom, do you use to support the proposition Rossi has working technology? Just interested...

• Except that the same people, who are saying that A. Rossi has no working technology also say, he has stolen it from Piantelli via Focardi...;-)

Some people may say that, but I do not. He has no working technology. If he did, I.H. would have gladly paid him $89 million, and there would be no lawsuit.

Rossi has multiple collaborators: prof. Levi and Bianchini from Bologna, Bo Hoistad from Sweden, Norman Cook of Kansai University, Osaka or Fulvio Fabiani, an engineer who has worked with Rossi for many years.

Levi et al. were wrong. The Lugano report is wrong. Their previous report appears to be valid, but it is hard to judge.

Norman Cook does theory only.

I know nothing about Fabiani or his claims. Penon is a nitwit.

• Not sure if Penon is exactly a nitwit or some one thinking they could make a quick easy buck. He has enough sense to avoid being served.

All the facts you need are in Exhibit 5.

Exhibit 5 is objected for example here.

Levi et al. were wrong. The Lugano report is wrong.

This is indeed easy to say. Why?

I know nothing about Fabiani or his claims. Penon is a nitwit.

But you got a link to Fabiani and his claims already. If you don't want to be considered an ignorant, why to admit it so willingly?

Fabio Penon is the author of the Exhibit 5, which reportedly contains "all the facts I need" according to you... ;)

What evidence, from whom, do you use to support the proposition Rossi has working technology?

Actually from Thomas Darden of IH himself : he wants to keep the ECat license so badly despite all efforts of Rossi to return him money and pull the license back.
    Do you have some explanation for it?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.