Just for fun: Let's bet, what we can expect from Rossi in February... anyone interested ?

Now Industrial Heat guys can just see, that during tests A.Rossi developed a way better technology (Quark-X reactor) for their money - so that their licence did become obsolete before they could get some profit from it.

They would be highly unlikely to say or think that given their public and extreme PR'd caution about interpreting results of LENR testing, and the fact that they have stated for sure that Rossi's previous positive tests on equipment test negative when done by them in-house.

I think that this endurance test will last till the end of January, maybe earlier. Reaching that without failure will trigger the organization of the demonstration and will free the money for the industrialization phase.

Long endurance tests are Rossi's modus operandi. They delay the requirement to get stuff working for real, and keep fans hopeful. We have absolutely zero evidence (less even than with previous "products") that these Quark-X devices work. And their spec is even more unbelievable. I can't see anything in Rossi's statements here except more of the same, with less substance than before.

As for what Rossi will do in Feb: he will not announce negative results. Otherwise since he rides the wave of "magnificent" PR it is very difficult to predict which of the many options will happen. I suspect Rossi himself will not know till he finds who he can get to agree to something that sounds like an endorsement.

• I suspect Rossi spotted that LED lamps typically put out 10 times more light than a incandescent lamp for the same energy input. What idiots he thinks, they have cracked the worlds energy problem and don't realize it. Enter the QuarkX based around an off the shelf blue LED filament, hence the 32mm x 1mm size with sapphire substrate. The ingenious part is the capture of all that over unity energy missed by the stupid manufacturers by way of small photo-electric panels and overdriving the filament beyond spec where the near coherent light shows the magical speckles of interference. The by product of this inefficient electric conversion is of course heat. All in all another masterpiece from the great inventor and close friend of Galileo, Edison and maybe Davros !!!

So come February I think we will get some photos of the prototype blue light reactor, but no external tests.

• QuarkX should be presented in February.
    I bet all my "quarkx's" on "5) Rossi will present the stuff public enough, and, tadaaa, it works."

What happens next ?
    I tell you. :)

Rossi will be contacted by big names and, in a few months after the demo, that is in 2017, his first industrial products will be massively available on the market.
    You don't believe that ?

• Nothing seems dumber to me than Rossi's claim to having manufactured his smallest and most radical device yet. Suppose he could make a Quark and he showed to someone like Elon Musk or Bill Gates. He'd be an instant billionaire. Rather, the quark "works" for Rossi like all the other Rossi claims, for example, the robotic factories, the cheaply made isotopes of nickel, the NATO colonel, the ever elusive customer and customers, etc. etc. etc. But the quark is dumber than everything before it. Why? Because Rossi is trying to extrapolate to absurdity the method used by Nigerian scammers to choose marks (victims) for their scams. This is all explained in this article: http://freethoughtblogs.com/si…id-and-yet-so-successful/

I have no idea if this is a conscious effort on the part of Rossi or if it involves lunacy. But clearly, Rossi always chooses his marks with care, for example poor hapless Lewan and probably also Levi. So it makes sense he pitches only to people who are so inept at critical thinking and scientific evaluation that they will believe him. In my opinion, the Quark idea is too extreme to work on ANY investor, especially in light of Rossi's past and recent history, but then who would have thought he'd get away with all the other obviously idiotic claims he made and lies he told and still snare an organization like IH or Woodford? Or that Steorn's silly Orbo and constant beer parties and high salaries would have been financed by a group of very wealthy Irish farmers.

• Stage #1 is underway, which I think is verifying to a high degree of certainty the Quark works and is reliable.

Stage #2, I suspect, is the start of manufacturing thousands of Quark's on a regular basis for use in the first megawatt plants.

Stage #3, I think, would be pushing the manufacturing up to the next level when a deal is made with a major multi-billion dollar company.

• Mr SelfPromote - with Rossi's recent performance, no major investor or company will ever place another dime into anything Rossi produces. Petrodragon, CTS - thermoelectrics, 6 years of 1MW Ecat mirages, fake invoices, "tricks", "traps" and "failed test magnificence", incomplete, denigrated and deprecated license agreements, process and prototypes that don't work, etc......

The sun is setting on youyour hero.

• The sun is setting on youyour hero.

Can you provide what your opinion of how soon "the sun will set" on this drama? I am a bit surprised that the case has not been thrown out already, but the court will make due process I guess.

I posted a couple of months ago, that I my thoughts were that around this time, Rossi would drop the lawsuit, claiming it was a distraction from his "making R&D and production". That he would state he had bigger goals than "win the lawsuit". (And that a few remaining loyalist would accept this without question.) To me, the big question would then be would IH drop the counter suit.

I would imagine if just one person in the third party suit decides it better to plea bargain, it will all come to a quick end. I would think this likely and rather soon.

So again, can you state what your thoughts are on 1) is the Rossi suit about to be thrown out or a time frame, 2) will IH continue with the counter suit if Rossi's suit is thrown out or he drops it? :?: (I realize you cannot speak for IH or possibly pass confidential information, but any available thoughts would be interesting indeed)

Sincerely.

• Dewey,

There is good and bad in all people. Since I'm still convinced the E-Cat technology as a whole works, I admire that Andrea Rossi was able to get the technology going. I also admire his work ethic and dedication. Willpower is not an easy thing to muster up, at least from my experience. Maybe I'm not that strong of a person, but personal issues, stress, and occasional depression often get in my way of "willing" myself to do something consistently and regularly. I lost a lot of weight for a while, for example, but now I've put much of it back on due to anxiety and stress (about life in general) making me stray from my diet. Regardless of other aspects of his personality or what actions he may have taken, his sheer tenacity to keep moving forward -- even sacrificing his health -- his impressive to me. So, in this manner, I suppose he is a little bit like a hero.

In another manner, he frustrates me. To begin with, even though I'm not a scientist, he doesn't go about testing in the way I would. Now, who am I to say that "my" methodology would be superior since I'm not an engineer or a scientist? Well, all I can say is that I'd go about things in a more cautious and careful manner trying to eliminate far more variables to make the results more rigorous and "skeptic" proof. He doesn't often do that, because he only cares if the results are solid enough for himself, at least in many cases. Then of course there is the lawsuit that in my opinion has created a giant mess in the LENR community. If I were a new arrival to this forum or LENR in general (not that I'm exactly a veteran by any means), I'd turn the other direction in a heart beat. When I found out that he had launched a lawsuit against Industrial Heat my heart dropped. I literally couldn't believe it. I had previously been hoping for some sort of joint announcement of a successful test at a big press conference. Obviously, that did not happen.

Perhaps for a month after the lawsuit launched, my view was VERY one sided (in favor of Rossi) when it came to the one year test at Doral. Since then, by following the court case, following this site, and reading the dockets, I've become much more cautious to say the least. Even though my opinion of his technology as a whole has remained the same, there are multiple less than settling aspects of the test and related events that don't sit right with me. Things that just seem odd, unusual, or suspicious. And, without a doubt, I would like more information to come out about these issues. To be blunt, whatever the truth is, it needs to come out. Right now, I'd compare the LENR community to a swimming pool, and this lawsuit as a slimy green coating of algae that has formed in blobs, sticking to the walls. The people already in the pool want to get out and far fewer would want to jump in.

If there really is proof that the whole test at Doral was one gigantic fraud, then I really want it to come out. I want it to come out as soon as possible. It's one of those things in life that are disappointing, but everyone deserves to know.

Now Dewey, I want to tell you a true story. There was a church I attended for a while in the not too distant past. The pastor there was absolutely fantastic to the extreme. He was a powerful orator who knew the word of God backwards and forwards. His testimony was awesome too: going from being suicidal with his wife in his twenties to being saved and being called to preach. Well, to make a long story short, after forty or more years in the ministry he has an affair with a church staff member. Not only does he cheat on his wife with a married woman (after kicking his son out of the church for doing something similar years previously) but continues preaching while in the affair. And it seems like certain members of church leadership may possibly (not proven) have passively allowed it to continue for some time. Then he runs off from the church with the lady and the story gets even WORSE. This whole incident BROKE MY HEART for a while. I couldn't get it off my mind for weeks. I was blown away, and as of right now I feel cynicism listening to pastors preach after the man who was the BEST pastor I ever heard did something so horrible.

But you know what? I tell people about it. Unlike the church that is trying to sweep it under the rug, I tell everyone I encounter whom I had bragged to about the pastor. Just bringing it up hurts and stirs up all sorts of emotions in me, but I feel they deserve to know. I don't bad mouth the church, because there are LOTS of great people that still attend. But I let the truth be known to those whom I had previously invited. I feel a responsibility to do so.

If you have the evidence that Rossi is on the same order as the dirty, low down pastor that I mentioned above, then I really hope you'll share it immediately. Because even if his technology *as a whole* works (as I believe) but he perpetuated a giant total scam at Doral, then that would change my view of him dramatically. And if such evidence were to come out, then you're right. No one would want to work for him, no one would do business with him, and no one would want to ever associate with him on such a project again.

Most importantly, no one should! He wouldn't deserve such support! Even if the Quark was verified, no one should partner with him to commercialize it!

But as of yet, I have not seen proof that the Doral test was a total and complete fraud. I can only hope if such evidence exist that Industrial Heat shares it immediately.

• I was recently described as Mr. Self Promote. This description doesn't really anger me, because I have no reputation I'm trying to build and the names people call me on here really don't matter. However, I can't help but moan on the inside. To begin with, I don't want a job, a career, financial reward, notoriety, or fame for any involvement I have on this forum or in the LENR field. As I've said before, I have written about many, many different topics on the internet: and all of them were something that mattered importantly to me. Of the various topics I've written about, little to nothing actually came about and manifested into reality despite my meager contributions. Since I think the high powered Ni-H LENR effect is real, I want to see it replicated, a formula published, and for a tidal wave of replications to take place on YouTube so that the reality of it will be accepted by the mainstream. This is what I want to see happen, because I often dream and fantasize about the massive impact it could have on society, our environment, and our civilization.

Once that happens, I'm most likely gone from the community all together. I'll have no reason to hang around. The world will take over from there and further develop the technology.

Right now, I shouldn't be posting on this forum or spending a single hour writing posts. I need to be doing more constructive things to improve my personal situation in life. Because right now, to be honest, I'm an unhappy person that is in most ways pretty miserable with his life. My time would be much better spent trying to improve it somehow -- if that's even possible. But seeing the N-H effect is important to me, and I've already spent years following this topic so I'm still here, for now. Maybe I'll leave tomorrow and never come back. That's a possibility. I have not commitments to anyone in the LENR field. If I did that, what I would miss are some of the people I communicate with on a regular basis who I consider friends -- even if they live many states away or across oceans.

Perhaps some people have lumped all of Rossi's so called "supporters" into one bucket labeled, "mindless sock puppet drones." But there are differences between us. And many of us do not "worship" Rossi like cultists, even if there are aspects of him that seem impressive. We're in this because we want to see something amazing and wonderful and spectacular happen for this world. Not because we want to build ourselves up or become famous.

All I can say is there are many of who don't have extremely happy lives, don't have wealth or fortune, and don't have some of the luxuries that can distract people (at least to some extent) from the harshness of life on this planet. And to us, something like the E-Cat is a bright light that provides a bit of hope to our hearts -- even though we may not directly benefit from the first few generations of products because we would never be able to afford them. We would get joy just from the knowledge such a technology had successfully emerged and was on its way towards being used to benefit all mankind.

So if you want to do so, please continue to mock me. Criticize me until no one even reads a single post I make. Because all it can do is benefit me by enticing me to spend more of my time in the real world rather than staying up all hours in the night chasing dreams that may never become tangible.

• Like Jed Rothwell in his great wisdom, we got to test the heck out of this LENR technology. No one is willing to do it. Not Rossi, or IH no one wants to find the fault that will turn LENR into a dangerous technology that must be tightly controlled from the ideal freerange world saver that all here assume it to be.

Actors like Rossi and IH and BE etc who are all interested in making money are turning a blind eye to the major changes inherent in the high powered LENR technology. It will be too late when terawatts of LENR power plants are spread all over the landscape. Let us find the problems now before this newborn get out of its cradle.

• Axil - You are accurate about the testing efforts, rigor and protocol of one of your mentions but does your post indicate your opinion about the BE HHT testing at SRI? You also have no idea about how extensive the IH testing has been but may get to find out a little more information in the not too distant future.

• @Dewey

about the BE HHT testing at SRI? You also have no idea about how extensive the IH testing has been but may get to find out a little more information in the not too distant future.

I'll be fascinated to read how they have nailed on the head the key issue of Q-pulse RFI rectification in the TC amplifiers or TCs. That as far as I can see, would be indistinguishable from LENR without a careful examination. I have not seen such an examination done anywhere or ever referred to as being necessary! I live in hope. SRI certainly have the resources to do this.

• Like Jed Rothwell in his great wisdom, we got to test the heck out of this LENR technology. No one is willing to do it.

You don't know how many people tried to replicate Rossi and how hard they worked. I know of several people who tried to when his patent first came out. I too tried for 2 years to make it work with what was given in the patent apps. But never got anything of merit.
    I would expect there were many out there that tried. With so much at stake I am sure they tried. Perhaps behind closed doors, and in foreign labs.

There are people that have claimed to get Ni and H to work. Notably Thermocore that even got a NASA replication back in the early 90's. But I don't think Rossi has what he claims the way he has claimed it.

Perhaps he has something but it seem clear that he did not transfer the IP that he sold to IH. If he has/had something he did not deliver it but just took the money. I am sure that if he transferred the IP as required, things would be very different and there would be massive activity at IH and not it apparent scalled back and closed and shuttered look.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.