Just for fun: Let's bet, what we can expect from Rossi in February... anyone interested ?

• I have tried to stay out of this argument. But Dewey (earlier in the thread) has stated that Rossi did not transfer all the ecat IP to IH. What does this mean, if in fact the ecat never worked at all?

I hope that this is an honest and simple question, but I have not seen an answer honest or otherwise. Does IH think that Rossi has withheld any IP that would make the ecat work? We have had zero verifiable replications. Can someone answer this. Dewey ? Anybody?

• Rigel - what Rossi transferred to IH didn't work. $10M was paid for all Ecat IP and knowhow to be transferred to IH which included Rossi's help get it working. Rossi failed to delivery and instead of fixing this as he should have, he launched a very costly litigation against his customer.

What do you know about Rossi's Fraudulent Bankruptcy conviction / prison time in Italy?

• Thank you Dewey. If the question about Rossi's conviction is to me, all I know is what people like Mary have been saying over and over. It has been covered on websites dedicated to it such as the New Energy Times. At one time I was optimistic after the Lugano report, but TC and others* have shredded that completely. Currently I do not believe in Ni based fusion. I still believe in palladium deuterium fusion. My hope is that IH or MFMP at least do some work on this in 2017. We have lost enough time chasing Ni-H.

*the failure of any replication based on Ni

• Rigel - what Rossi transferred to IH didn't work. $10M was paid for all Ecat IP and knowhow to be transferred to IH which included Rossi's help get it working. Rossi failed to delivery and instead of fixing this as he should have, he launched a very costly litigation against his customer.

What do you know about Rossi's Fraudulent Bankruptcy conviction / prison time in Italy?

As far as I know IH wanted finish this stupid test sometimes in august 2015 for some reward to Rossi. Rossi this refused and offered to give back 10 milione for IH will return licence (and perhaps IP). This refused IH.

IMO Rossi does not want to win this litigation. He wants to lose it. If Quark-X works, he will be winner.

• Did IH pay 10 millions at all? According to my info, A. Rossi only got the $1000/day of testing and $1.5 million for ECat unit tested...

BTW please refrain of "Planet Rossi" twaddling - it makes you biased, hateful and as such untrustworthy intrinsically.

Here is no A. Rossi clan and all similar silly comments with such phrase will be downvoted.

IMO Rossi does not want to win this litigation. He wants to lose it.

Oh, really funny, Rossi started the lawsuit in order to lose it. :D

• Zeph - you're leaving R droppings in your syntax and vernacular haste - are you sure you want to be doing that in your present state of mind?

Is there another alt supporter universe besides Planet Rossi? Perhaps we've finally found the real Land of Misfit Toys?

We now know that your "info" source is corrupted - thanks for that. Where on earth do you come up with stuff like IH didn't buy the 1MW unit and never paid Rossi $10M as the license fee? The madness is unceasing.

Oh, really funny, Rossi started the lawsuit in order to lose it

He wants to pull the licence from IH back, that's for sure. He started the lawsuit immediately once IH delayed his payment.

you're leaving R droppings in your syntax and vernacular haste

I don't really think I'm an Italian.

IH didn't buy the 1MW unit and never paid Rossi $10M as the license fee? The madness is unceasing.

You can talk about madness after you will find some evidence (link).

What I know, IH did pay $1.5 mil for unit and $1000/day of one year test = $360.000.

Do you have evidence, that IH did pay more? I'm not friend of Rossi neither his enemy - I just want to talk about relevant facts only.

• Again another guy repeating the same story...... Some FACTS to remember.

1) Rossi was cleared by all chargers about Petroldragon. Italy has even refunded him because of the damage and the guy that persecuted him was eventually arrested-

2) Petroldragron technology was not a scam. The same technology (now public domain) is used also now.... and you can even buy plants to make petrol from plastic see e.g. http://www.huayinenergy.com/pr…to_Oil_Pyrolysis_Machine/ , TE devices are not a scam also, they are still used but efficiency is very low. (see e.g. http://eu.mouser.com/applications/thermal_energy_harvesting/ for an update about modern TE)

2) is a non-sequitur. it is very difficult to prove a scam. All we know is that it was vapourware in that he collected all this industrial oil and never processed it. Similarly, everyone knows TEGs exist with low efficiency. Rossi was claiming high efficiency without a shred of credible evidence he had ever achieved that. Again, vapourware. Were these scams? You'd need to be closer to the matter to be sure, but the same pattern of grand false claims and non-performance can be identified.

You don't in any case need this past history. Just look at Rossi's current lies. What stays interesting is why some people, like you, appear to be defending him in the face of such clear evidence.

• Even if he would be press agent of IH, his twaddling would have no more substance.

What I found something surprising, everyone (including Jed Rothwell) wants to convince the others about his truth - despite he has no evidence to link.

Nobody says, that Rossi vs IH case is transparent or that Rossi and Darden are saint - but why to spread disinformation here?

The court judge will not read this forum anyway.

He wants to pull the licence from IH back, that's for sure. He started the lawsuit immediately once IH delayed his payment.

If this would be the reason it was more easy retreat and stop the lawsuit instead of trying "to lose it" by continuing his soap-opera (including payment of the charges if he loses).

• Official Post

How many different convoluted arguments can the Planet Rossi-ites keep going at one time?

Its like debating with a blender of full of bong-heads.

Dewey. You have been getting away with posting nonsense like this simply because you have been awarded the role of 'insider'. Anybody else would have been censured in some way for such a post, especially as it pretty typical of all your posts. Since your 'insider' viewpoint doesn't seem to involve you doing anything other than insult people who hold a contrary point of view, it is of precious little use to man, beast or forum. You have been warned about provocation before, consider this to be your second warning.

And you know what they say about 'three strikes'.

• Alan - Planet Rossi has been taking a pounding lately for the nonsense they continue to conjure up on this forum and rebuttal should be considered fair and square by L-F moderators. With that, I'll take the opportunity to ask if you've heard anything about "St. Andre srl" and 100 tons of gold?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.