David J Nagel in Infinite Energy : 20th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science

• Official Post

Infinite Energy publishes an article of David J Nagel on ICCF20.
    Part 1 is about "Introduction and Experiments"

http://www.infinite-energy.com…azine/issue131/NagelIE131 ICCFPart1.pdf

I caught few points, which may be anecdotal compared to the main subject.
    There is few lines about CEES, the LENR focused "lab" created by Robert Duncan beside TTU

There were also significant academic and commercial absences. No one from the Center for Emerging Energy Sciences at Texas Tech University was at ICCF20. It is reportedly a well-funded university center with a major effort on LENR, which participated in ICCF19.

Few lines on Seashore research, on Anthony LaGatta (TSEM)...
    The paragraphe raise their absence, but I rather raise their reality and importance as a sidenote fact.

Too bad many such groups were not represented but in new world Internet allowed Michael McKubre to be virtually present to make a kind of keynote.
    His contribution is well described and propose key ideas :

The message is not so far from the One I have heard in Padua at ICCF19, and we should remind it all the time.

The rest of the article is about experiments.
    The nano-materials are a key to LENR, as shows in Japan the works of Akito Takahashi, Akito Kitamura, Yasuhiro Iwamura, Tadahiko Mizuno and teams of Technova, Tohoku University, Kobe University, Hokkaido University, Clean Planet, Nissan Motor...
    Beside the Japanese reports, Francesco Celani and George Miley are cited.
    The author notice the importance of nearly simultaneous replication between Tohoku and Kobe, a great result toward the notion of reproducibility that I am afraid will be overlooked.

The research on NiH are then discussed. Few works are cited: MFMP , SKINR, Chongen Huang &al from Xiamen University.

Other lines of research are cited, with name like Jean-Paul Biberian (His ICARUS9 replication with PdD, work with LiAlO3), Wu-Shou Zhang (in memory of John Dash, PdD electrolysis - showing importance of pretreatment ).
    Brillouin was represented by Michael Halem and their technology was described by Francis Tanzella of SRI.
    A work on gas discharge (based on Defkalion ideas) was shown researshers from Xiamen University.

The works on transmutations are discussed, with Japanese results (MHI, Clean Planet, Technopro R&D...), but also from India (KP Rajeev from Indian Institute of technology), from Ukraine (Vladimir Vysotskii, and colleague from Russia).
    Works using "bombardment" are cited involving Conrad Czerski. Yuki Honda and Jirohta Kasagi of Tohoku University...
    The experiments linked to stimulation or LENR (cavitation, phonons) are then discused, with works of Hitoshi Soyama of Tohoku university, Robert Stringham, Tohomas Claytor, Max Fomitchev-Zamilov (replicating Sternglass), Peter Hagelstein...
    There are also many presentations of techniques useful for the domain involving many labs and researshers, like SKINR, Southern Utah University (Sangho Bok), Jet Energy(Swartz & Hagelstein), Melvin Miles...
    One intriguing point is a collaboration around the paper “Hyperfine Interactions in Palladium Foils during Deuterium/Hydrogen Electrochemical Loading.” involving 9 institutions in Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland and the U.S... Beside that the result may have theoretical impact.
    Then a section discuss of presentations about "Materials and Unusual States", which covers works about nanomaterial like the one of Hioki of nagoya University about mesoporous silicon, or other works on Zeolithes, ...

This article is very rich, with many experimental points to raise the interest of researchers, to look further.
    I focused mostly in my commets on the organisational points, to show how the domain is evolving, but most of the article is about listing experimental results.
    The proceedings will be a gold mine.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.