Energoniva - a water plasma transmutation technology from Russia

• Some guys pushed electric discharge through the water and they got quite a bit of silver and even palladium from it. These rare metals were also reported during original experiments too, so that we have some replication here. Their experiments were very crude though. Results of more controlled experiments weren't so interesting. Here we can see, how each impulse released lot of black dust into water. This is strange, because copper electrodes don't behave so: their oxidation products are rather pale.

• worth adding that original device, which even an inventor could not produce, was converting 40% of water into iron plus they were drawing current from it at the same time.

This device is working in impulse mode in which no self-sustaining plasmoid is created.

In original device due to some glitch the plasmoid could live for seconds after initial impulse.

• update on ongoing Russian effort to reproduce Energoniva. They report similar to original reactor transmutations. Mostly Iron, but also Mn, Mg. So far they could not achieve sustainable plasmoid but claim that the amount of elements in the solution exceeds amount which could potentially come from reactor parts. They add Boron to the water to stimulate transmutation.

Next steps they are planning under the guidance of the theorists Chizov and Zaitsev (Moscow State U) is to try electrodes with modified structure (defects). They are also planning to try high-power/freq driver up to few MHz and up to 10A.

Throughout the video they also discussing multiple case when researches are being harassed by western intelligence people posing as journalists. Therefore they emphasize on the importance of keeping all research in public domain.

An author of e-capture lenr theory Ratis U.L. was attending the presentation.

• can The are not using magnetic properties of powder as a main evidence of transmutations.

This effort is interesting because so far it seems the most solid effort to replicate the reactor and it is led by physicist in contrast to material (metallurgy) engineers before.

Let's see what might come out of it. The guys seem to be well-connected in Russian scientific circles. Was nice to hear some household names mentioned.

I hope they will fall under an influence of a theorist thinking outside of traditional physics. And don't get stuck in curved space-time foam;)

Unfortunately it is still remains a low-budget project.

• Max Nozin

The main reason for asking that question was because today I did some [silly-ish] tests by short-circuiting copper wires in a jar with tap water (obtaining interesting blue-green plasma from copper and sometimes red-violet likely from hydrogen-oxygen) using 5V DC, and at the end of the experiment some of the particles apparently ablated from the copper wires turned out to be weakly ferromagnetic, from a test through the same jar with a relatively strong Nd magnet. However they could have been either contamination from previous tests or the tap water (e.g. rust - although I hope not).

I'm still unsure whether I should be dedicating budget (which so far has been roughly 0 euro) for more serious efforts. It would be best if other known experimentalists with far better equipment and experience than I have did these experiments. If I did them myself it would be more for the learning experience rather than the actual replication.

• can

and PDF results obtained on Toshba TM-1000 SEM http://lenr.su/wp-content/uplo…5/2016-06-19-20.52.09.pdf

Google translate does decent job. They explain that anomalous Al content is due to small sample size so aluminum from SEM holder plate is showing.

I am not an expert, but if it were electrode material and impure water the proportion of element (except for Cu) should remain the same in all tests. Of course one can always claim that impurities were not evenly distributed in the electrode material etc.

Also note that in one of the sample 2 (without the coil) the powder was not attracted to the magnet at all.

• Max Nozin

I deliberately did not follow any experimental indication from the various Energoniva replications presented in this thread. I only thought of using copper electrodes as suggested to see if any of the particles produced by low-voltage DC arc discharge as I previously did with graphite electrodes were too ferromagnetic. As for contamination I was referring to my own observations.

• Not sure if this is the best place to write this, but since I previously reported a quick test, here's another report.

I tried with a magnet (so, not the same arrangement as in Energoniva replications) but I think I got a different effect instead.

I found that if I did the same arc discharge test under the influence of a Nd magnet in the close vicinity of both electrodes (through the glass jar), then depending on the magnet orientation, input current, proximity to the magnet, wire conditions and other factors the arc discharge will engage/disengage hundreds of times per second (approximately at 400-600 Hz according to sound analysis; it varies). The effect occurs when the external magnet is attracted to the jar/wires. If the opposite situation arises, the electrodes tend to stick and eventually weld together.

What I think is happening here is that when a plasma is formed, electrical conduction is the highest, and so induced magnetism (especially because of the high currents involved). One of the electrodes is attracted to the magnet and the circuit eventually becomes open again, removing induced magnetism. Since the electrodes are being held against each other by spring tension, the circuit is then closed again, with arc discharge formation when electrical contact is renewed. The cycle repeats continuously. This is in some ways similar to how a loudspeaker works.

Under these conditions the anode (positive electrode) erodes very quickly, with dark brown fine "dust" emanating from the electrodes at the point of contact where the blue-green copper plasma is typically generated. The cathode remains pretty much unscathed. Significant amounts of electromagnetic interference are generated too in the process, although I'm not sure whether this is due to the switching-mode power supply I used.

Upon testing with the same magnet, some time after finishing the experiment, I noticed no ferromagnetic effect in the particles produced, a bit disappointing since I got a sort of "dark dust" effect that was briefly discussed in this thread. This time I used distilled water (grocery store-grade) and a thoroughly cleaned glass jar. Therefore last time's was probably contamination as I previously suspected.