Energoniva - a water plasma transmutation technology from Russia

• Official Post

can

and PDF results obtained on Toshba TM-1000 SEM http://lenr.su/wp-content/uplo…5/2016-06-19-20.52.09.pdf

Google translate does decent job. They explain that anomalous Al content is due to small sample size so aluminum from SEM holder plate is showing.

I am not an expert, but if it were electrode material and impure water the proportion of element (except for Cu) should remain the same in all tests. Of course one can always claim that impurities were not evenly distributed in the electrode material etc.

Also note that in one of the sample 2 (without the coil) the powder was not attracted to the magnet at all.

• Max Nozin

I deliberately did not follow any experimental indication from the various Energoniva replications presented in this thread. I only thought of using copper electrodes as suggested to see if any of the particles produced by low-voltage DC arc discharge as I previously did with graphite electrodes were too ferromagnetic. As for contamination I was referring to my own observations.

• Not sure if this is the best place to write this, but since I previously reported a quick test, here's another report.

I tried with a magnet (so, not the same arrangement as in Energoniva replications) but I think I got a different effect instead.

I found that if I did the same arc discharge test under the influence of a Nd magnet in the close vicinity of both electrodes (through the glass jar), then depending on the magnet orientation, input current, proximity to the magnet, wire conditions and other factors the arc discharge will engage/disengage hundreds of times per second (approximately at 400-600 Hz according to sound analysis; it varies). The effect occurs when the external magnet is attracted to the jar/wires. If the opposite situation arises, the electrodes tend to stick and eventually weld together.

What I think is happening here is that when a plasma is formed, electrical conduction is the highest, and so induced magnetism (especially because of the high currents involved). One of the electrodes is attracted to the magnet and the circuit eventually becomes open again, removing induced magnetism. Since the electrodes are being held against each other by spring tension, the circuit is then closed again, with arc discharge formation when electrical contact is renewed. The cycle repeats continuously. This is in some ways similar to how a loudspeaker works.

Under these conditions the anode (positive electrode) erodes very quickly, with dark brown fine "dust" emanating from the electrodes at the point of contact where the blue-green copper plasma is typically generated. The cathode remains pretty much unscathed. Significant amounts of electromagnetic interference are generated too in the process, although I'm not sure whether this is due to the switching-mode power supply I used.

Upon testing with the same magnet, some time after finishing the experiment, I noticed no ferromagnetic effect in the particles produced, a bit disappointing since I got a sort of "dark dust" effect that was briefly discussed in this thread. This time I used distilled water (grocery store-grade) and a thoroughly cleaned glass jar. Therefore last time's was probably contamination as I previously suspected.

• Official Post

http://lenr.seplm.ru/novosti/2…analog-ustanovki-vachaeva

This is a believe is the same guy whose reactor images popped up on the forum.

Look at the PDF in the second link. The second part is in English.

They claim. That they can utilize liquid radionuclear waste are 2 dollars a liter using energoniva reactor.

Also they claim to have a Ni-H plasma reactor with a 100 percent reproduceability and minimum cop 5

• Official Post

Another interesting experiment from lenr.su which resemble that of Chernetskiy:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In short, they show unstable regime of the plasma caused when they reduce the power to the bulb generates x5 times more current on the coil. The effect doesn't show if they remove permanent magnets around the bulb.

• Example of censorship of free energy reports in mainstream media: PBS reports, then deletes energy news about Generator of Petros Zografos. Panayiotis Fildisis, VP of the Union of Greek Physicists, has been supporting the dissemination of this invention after having witnessed last year's public demonstration on Zougla.gr web TV, and more recently, after witnessing the final phase of construction and testing of Petros Zografos' scaled up 50kW unit, which is to be unvailed soon. Would such a prominent professional risk their carrier unless they had recognized the value of this invention? The same goes for a German industrialist, Georg Scholl, who manufactures solar panels, and who appeared in the PBS News Hour interview.

Zephir, in Your cited report "PBS reports, then deletes, fake energy newsPBS reports, then deletes, fake energy news" is transcript of YouTu-video "Removed PBS Newshour piece: Water to Power" see

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In this transcript there is comments:

"MALCOLM BRABANT: The science employed by Zografos has been validated by a committee of Greek physicists. Independent engineer Lampis Tomasis was a skeptic, but is now a believer.

LAMPIS TOMASIS, Engineer: I used spectrum analyzers. I used analyzers for the exhaust fumes. I used oscilloscopes and the other instruments as well. And I am convinced now that the instrument is working perfectly, doesn’t produce any dirt to the environment, and the only product produced is hydrogen, which is very clean for the environment."

If "only hydrogen" is produced, can You explain what happend with oxygen??!!

• Official Post

If "only hydrogen" is produced, can You explain what happend with oxygen??!!

At one point around the middle of the video they show a '123' graphic which says the device has a water vapour exhaust. So presumably the hydrogen is re-combined. If, that is, it was ever split in the first place. Even if it did break down water by magic an 800 Watt hydrogen-air fuel cell would be very noticeable amongst that jumble of bits and pieces. It's all a bit 'Stanley Meyer' and looks a bit fishy to say the least.

• At one point around the middle of the video they show a '123' graphic which says the device has a water vapour exhaust. So presumably the hydrogen is re-combined. If, that is, it was ever split in the first place. Even if it did break down water by magic an 800 Watt hydrogen-air fuel cell would be very noticeable amongst that jumble of bits and pieces. It's all a bit 'Stanley Meyer' and looks a bit fishy to say the least.

But at 9:00 You see burning not Brown gas but pure hydrogen. IMO, mysterious colloid can contain aluminium and oxygen may stay binding in Al2O3!?

• Here's what I think is going on in some water plasmas.

In any electrical discharge that proceeds to a true arc discharge with positive resistance, there will be period along the way in which a negative resistance is established and a plasmoid is simutaneously formed to supply the power for the negative resistance. All of these plasmoids have a key feature called a "double layer" which consists of electrons on the surface and positive ions on the interior. This double layer interacts with the plasma as a whole by constantly exchanging energy and matter. For example, the double layer can accelerate electrons and ions. One theory is that the electrons in this double layer can interact with protons and produce neutrons which can then induce fusion reactions. In other theories, the sudden acceleration of ions or other features of the double layer can extract electron positron pairs from the vacuum. Regardless, there's something unique about this plasmoid that allows for anomalous effects such as those reported by Tesla, Correa, Chernetsky, Moray, E.V. Gray, and many others.

In these water based experiments, I'm guessing if you can create an OPTIMAL plasmoid that's powerful enough (perhaps with the strongest gradient between the positive and negative side of the double layer) you can induce a wide range of effects, including nuclear reactions. I don't doubt that if you pulse a high voltage and high current electrical arc through water you can produce anomalies. In my opinion, a whole range of parameters should be tested such as electrode geometry, the rise time of the impulse, the ability to avoid a "true" arc discharge, the size/color of the plasmoid, and others. Most likely, if you count all of the output including the temperature of the water, the mechanical force produced, the light produced, and so fourth you will measure a COP of significantly greater than one.

Developing these technologies requires being ANALYTICAL about each and every parameter, which most inventors are NOT.

• Here's what I think is going on in some water plasmas.

In any electrical discharge that proceeds to a true arc discharge with positive resistance, there will be period along the way in which a negative resistance is established and

……...

Developing these technologies requires being ANALYTICAL about each and every parameter, which most inventors are NOT.

In spite I do not understand You, I do not think You explained why the flame is up the glass tube (so without oxygen) and not inside (in case of Brown gas).

• St. Papamarinopoulos: "The formula of the great invention has yet to be published in a scientific journal"

Stavros Papamarinopoulos, Professor of Geophysics at the University of Patras, in his telephone call from France where he commented that this invention could not have been published in a scientific journal for the simple reason that the secrets of its operation would be revealed, in particular since this patent has not been universally enforced.

"This is the answer to my colleagues who say they do not accept it if they do not see a scientific publication," he noted, citing examples of "theft" of scientific innovations of the past. At the same time, he informed the public that the invention will soon be presented to the US in special committees.

"It is paradoxical to observe the media other than the jungle of this great invention," Mr. Papamarinopoulos concluded, emphasizing the fact that experiments are now carried out with the cooperation of the Greek Army ...

Is this a Greek Rossi - or is there any reality to these claims? Has anybody tried zapping salt water with these high frequency low power microwaves? Probably using a lot more power than mWatts - but he actually attaches his jumble of bits and pieces to the back of a scooter - what a laugh!

If "only hydrogen" is produced, can You explain what happened with oxygen?

Yea, I think it has much in common with John Kanzius finding. The water molecule breaks symmetrically at low energy and it recombines to hydrogen and peroxide radical, which stay in solution.

In 1982, a team of chemists at Western Illinois University reported the room-temperature decomposition of water vapor into hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen using radio frequency waves with around 60 percent yield [S Roychowdhury et al, Plasma Chem. Plasma Process., 1982, 2, 157]. They too used precisely the same frequency of 13.56 MHz - no coincidence really, since this is a common frequency for radio frequency generators. And in 1993 a Russian team reported the apparent dissociation of water into hydrogen and hydroxyl radicals using microwaves[V L Vaks et al, Radiophys. Quantum Electron. 1994, 37, 85]. Neither paper is cited by Roy et al.

Is this a Greek Rossi - or is there any reality to these claims?

What many people here don't realize is, the research of cold fusion and overunity technologies is already stuffed by patent trolls, who never invented anything useful - they just issue new and new patents in an effort to parasite on its success and/or cement it. In this way the patent law - once promoted to stimulate the progress - became serious obstacle of it due to incompetence and greediness of lawyers and patent office, which just accepts every patent application without bothering, whether it's original and functioning or not. One of many possible reasons for Rossi's secrecy is that he has realized that E-Cat (SK) infringes some patents. Could be Randall Mills patents (or applications) and/or some other. Working in secrecy could work at least for some time.

Rossi doesn't really seem to care whether science believes him or not. His initial strategy is to sell the heat produced by his devices below the price level of any other competing energy source, starting early 2019. No scam in the world will be able to sustain such a business model in the long term. And businesses don't care whether the technology that is lowering their production costs is LENR or coal or solar. So his success or failure as entrepreneur and the satisfaction of his customers will indirectly proof or disproof his claims.

• Lots of clues. "Watts per hour" is one. Putting mains power (their supposed output) on a male plug (!!!) is another. The whole patter is funky. How do you get power from "frequencies." Resonance, oscillation, pouring water to start it... all crap. Threatened by vested interests? Their fancy consultant did not bother with any measurement of Pout vs Pin and you can bet there is Pin. That panel they plug into is an obvious candidate for cheating. Why don't they simply place the thing on a glass table out of doors and run it into a calorimeter or dummy load resistor with metering? And then they can run it until it makes so much energy that nothing conventional would account for it. They didn't do that. Naturally.

The guy from Neils Bohr Institute made sense. Uhho... they have an African pump (or something like). Amazing how all scams like this use pretty much the same script.

I am shocked that PBS did not subject this complete nonsense to some sort of capable review before making this completely idiotic piece. They should have had the Neils Bohr guy there all the time. Ah well... some more investors are going to get reamed. Again.

• “And businesses don't care whether the technology that is lowering their production costs is LENR or coal or solar.“

I am sure , that vast majority of businesses will care, if they have to put a new heat generator with unknown nuclear working principle and probably without any official certification into their property...(remotely operated by a company with an apartment address in Miami)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.