New rendering of possible board layout of QuarkX

• I found a rendering of photoshop of a jpeg diagram of Mr. Rossi's latest creation with some info on the physical layout of the QuarkX on Peter Glucks EgoOut Blog. It is interesting as it gives a heads up on some of the layout of the Quarkx modules on the board. So first credit to Peters Glucks blog. Look for the comment made by Giuseppe.

I find it interesting, even Kilroy finds it interesting. This is the first I have seen of it more than a blurry photo.

Upon review it seems to be a rendering not a photo. Anyway interesting on how it is laid out. Not really a photo. So I am sorry for the header. But worth a look for discussion purposes. I anyway I posted it. But not a actual photo that I can tell.

• Official Post

Need better photoshop competence to match the precision,texture and geometry of the cropped schematic with original photography.
    Good to have fan.

This kind of work, done officially by supporters, can participate to a campaign of communication.
    An idea to keep for our projects...

• Of course - in line with the history of manipulations. Electricity might be the key to the heat trick going back to 2011. There are produced diagrams that are very telling. Expecting more of the same unless he has to flee (another tried and true "patented" trait").
    L-F moderators should be careful not to soil themselves further in the coming weeks.

• I find it concerning that Dewey gets triggered by what is just a funny photoshop of how someone imagined Rossi's quarkx presentation would like.

Dewey, please make sure this whole affair doesn't affect your health!

For the others, this reminded me of that other fanmade creation:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dan Bad
    January 11, 2017 at 11:06 AM
    Giuseppe:
    Andrea said:Information will be given during and after the demo and you said: may be is the right time to make some leak of picture.
    To make you wait, here is a photo of Andrea:
    ” Andrea in front of his working desk ”
    https://goo.gl/photos/JPeY2eEHAvPXqavB6
    Happy New Year 2017 to everybody!
    Dan Bad

Andrea Rossi
    January 11, 2017 at 3:14 PM
    Dan Bad:
    Bad of name and bad of fact: the photo has something strange… ( he,he,he ). By the way: who is the guy behind the schematic of the misterious gadget ?
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Michel
    January 12, 2017 at 2:22 PM
    Dear Dr Rossi,

Congratulations on the design of the quarkX cell, the use of printed circuits on ceramic is very clever since the reactor is supposed to work around 1000 °C, for heat exchanges it’s perfect!

I can not help thinking of a Peltier effect when I see the photo of the “cell”. (Cold side, hot side)

I look forward to seeing the official presentation, is it still scheduled for the beginning of this year?

Regards,

Michel

Andrea Rossi
    January 12, 2017 at 3:11 PM
    Michel:
    The drawing in that “photo” is just a joke of the Reader! It is a paste of the original photo, in which I was showing the diploma of the US Patent, with a drawing of a presumptive QuarkX design that has been totally invented by the Reader, just to joke with us…look well, you will see that the drawing contains the character of a cartoon, he,he,he…
    Speaking seriously: yes, this year the official presentation should be done.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• Because what sense does it make to be positive about a lying, stealing, defrauding, deceptive sociopath? What? You like that?

• Because what sense does it make to be positive about a lying, stealing, defrauding, deceptive sociopath? What? You like that?

MY,

Yes, and you should too. Best case scenario is that Rossi turns out to be the most brilliant inventor the world has ever known. And in a lengthy worst case scenario you can ejaculate your venom on the several LENR outlets until eternity. What else would you do with your most probably not very interesting life (using myself as the benchmark).

Cheer up!

Cheers,

JB

• Best case scenario aliens come down to earth and make me president of earth because they like my brain patterns.

But saying this in a blog does not advance any argument, because it is so unlikely. Similarly your statement about Rossi.

• Best case scenario aliens come down to earth and make me president of earth because they like my brain patterns.

But saying this in a blog does not advance any argument, because it is so unlikely. Similarly your statement about Rossi.

THHuxleynew,

You are wrong again. Firstly, this is not a blog. Secondly, it does make sense to describe unlikely scenario's. That practice is exactly what got us as a species where we are now. And not learning from previous mistakes and ignoring unlikely scenario's will destroy us just as easily. What is unlikely now, might not be unlikely in a few years and only a few brains on this planet can quantify what that implies.

Cheers,

JB

• What is unlikely now, might not be unlikely in a few years and only a few brains on this planet can quantify what that implies.

What that implies . . . A few brains on the planet . . . So, you are saying there is hope that aliens will come down to earth and make me president of earth because they like my brain patterns. I mean, THH's brain patterns!

• Official Post

What is unlikely now, might not be unlikely in a few years and only a few brains on this planet can quantify what that implies.

I think you are wrong to mock this statement Jed. Over the last 6 months I have been discussing with a whole group of very well connected people what the near future will bring. Despite being (in same cases) very rich and very powerful, they are fearful about what might happen - even in the next ten years. Some of the things that worry them are risks most people have never heard of, as as wcg suggetss very few people on this planet (and I do not pretend to be one of them) have the brains and the knowledge and the network info to predict next week, let along next year. Quantum changes are coming in the way we live, no doubt about it.

Quantum changes are coming in the way we live, no doubt about it.

No doubt, the world is pretty scary. But I don't know what "quantum changes" means. Normally, quanta are very small things and I don't think that is what you mean.

• I think you are wrong to mock this statement Jed.

I wasn't mocking it at all. I was commenting on THH's hilarious comment about "aliens come down to earth and make me president . . ." Who hasn't fantasized about that?

President schmezident. I wanna be King.

Over the last 6 months I have been discussing with a whole group of very well connected people what the near future will bring.

Uh huh. It sounds like that unhelpful book "Homo Deus" which I am just finishing up. There is lots of hard work and hard thinking in it, but so far I am a little disappointed. I find it narrow and unimaginative. I think my book about the future was better, if I do say so myself. Especially the last chapter:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJcoldfusiona.pdf

Despite being (in same cases) very rich and very powerful, they are fearful about what might happen - even in the next ten years. Some of the things that worry them are risks most people have never heard of,

They should be worried. What with global warming, growing income disparity, and unemployment caused by robots, there is much to be worried about. As my late friend Arthur Clarke said, "I am 51% optimistic the human race will survive." (He really was my friend.)

They should be worried, but they should also talk to me. Or read my book. I'll make 'em feel better.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.