Mats Lewan - Lecture on Innovation.

• Official Post

Mats Lewan recently gave a well-attended guest lecture in Sweden. He would (perhaps) like to do more of this kind of thing. :)

Mats said:- "I'm grateful and humbled by the feedback I recently got from students at Stockholm School of Economics attending a Master in International Management, where I was invited by Professor Robin Teigland as a guest lecturer. And I found it interesting to note some of the topics that were appreciated, as expressed by the students:"

Extract:-

'A fundamental aspect to innovation: it cannot be stopped. Often during this course, we have discussed whether certain innovations were for better or for worse. Being critical of innovations is very important because it will help to develop the innovation in the desired way. However, Mats' discussion about innovation required us to be more than critical. We have to actively engage with new innovation and shape it to our likings.
    The increasing pace of human technological development, which increases exponentially, will lead to an increasing number of disruptive changes in shorter and shorter times.'

See more at:-

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse…ement-students-mats-lewan

• Amazing irony. Lewan is the guy whose total lack of suspicion and skeptical ability promoted and assisted Rossi's costly and fraudulent activities. I am surprised he is not also sued by IH for his gross negligence and incompetence in testing Rossi for years without insisting a single, NOT ONE, calibration during that whole time. Instead, Lewan swallowed Rossi's lies hook line and sinker and used his status as a journalist to promote them. He should talk about the need to be critical about novel inventions! Maybe he should focus on his many years of spectacular screwups with Rossi *and* Defkalion who also bamboozled him.

• I wish that it was as simple as you make it sound Mary. Mats certainly left the door open to AR being a scammer in his book, although he does also make a case that he is not. I believe he used some objectivity in the process, but was bamboozled by a master. I am not a fan of blaming the victim.

• I am surprised he is not also sued by IH for his gross negligence and incompetence in testing Rossi for years

That's silly. He was never hired by I.H. or anyone else to "test" Rossi's devices. He is not a licensed HVAC engineer. He has no professional obligation to get the right answer. He is not under contract. He went as a journalist. His descriptions make it clear that Rossi did not let him do it correctly. You can't sue an amateur for offering an opinion. Heck, people would be suing you, Mary, for pontificating about subjects you know nothing about!

• Lewan got roundly and thoroughly bamboozled by Rossi when he could have easily stopped it by simply asking for ONE proper calibration of the original ecat experiments he was observing and reporting. He could have asked the same of Levi in the early fluid flow calorimeter Levi did with original ecats in early 2011 which Lewan published in NyTeknik. Instead, he continued to exhibit incompetence or negligence or both for going on four years. His career as a science and technology reporter should not just be damaged. It should be ended because he is clearly neither sufficiently critical nor clever to discriminate between obvious scam and reality. But yes, he seems like a nice family type of guy. A very gullible one.

Mary, that's quite enough from you on this particular topic. Your opinion of anybody who ever gave a taxi-cab ride to a cold-fusion associate are well known. Alan.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.