Stanford Energy Club: Nuclear Community Kickoff: Developments in Lattice Energy Reactions

• Mr SS,

Thanks for the response. Please take the comment in the other thread as being constructive. In regards to your (being in the same boat with space/eq/$$) it may be possible to get some people to transfer the required equipment to you. After all people want replicators.

Alan has been graceful offering some sponge that he has aquired. I think that there may be a box type calorimeter available. I think you are committed but time is probably more expensive than cash. It would be an uphill battle without resources but today with crowdfunding it is doable. I am just saying.....

• I'm in a frustrating situation because I believe that I've gained (from many different sources) a lot of information that could be extremely useful in making a successful Ni-H-Li reactor. However, I can't do the testing myself (no space, equipment, or funding) and most of the replicators I'm in touch with are constantly having to attend to family members or struggle to make ends meet financially just to keep a roof over their heads.

I understand the frustration. But really, you just need to do a little more homework. All of me356's publicly reported claims have been tried and failed. The only possible exception might by the high voltage stuff, but everything else he shared has been tried. He either held something back, or it doesn't work (most likely in my opinion). I think you may be wasting your time.

I've gained (from many different sources) a lot of information that could be extremely useful in making a successful Ni-H-Li reactor

And why not to simply present them here? .... I see, the Patterson's inventor mindset... ;)
    And we're at it again: if the people have really something interesting to say, they don't say it here.

All of me356's publicly reported claims have been tried and failed.

This was my impression too. Once he finally brought something interesting, he suddenly got quiet too.

And why not to simply present them here? .... I see, the Patterson's inventor mindset... ;)

And we're at it again: if the people have really something interesting to say, they don't say it here.

If you have read my posts on this forum, you know I've shared the information. I've started several threads in the past several month in an effort to share the information. There's nothing of value I haven't shared. Depending on the setup, equipment, types of nickel, and so forth there are many nuances to consider and discuss. But I've shared all the major themes on this forum. I have nothing to hold back.

Your comment really hurts me, because despite my flaws the one thing I am is open. If I had a 100% guaranteed to work formula, I wouldn't keep it to myself. I would share it world wide and distribute it everywhere. To say that I'm like Patterson hurts me. I have no financial interest in LENR. To be blunt, I don't even want a career in LENR. All I want is to see the technology emerge and proliferate so the world can be a little bit more like the one I've dreamed about since childhood.

• Jack Cole,

We can't be sure that everything he's claimed has been tried. For example, nickel varies from batch to batch. There are different levels of purity in every brand and they are produced differently. A single percent of iron, for example, could change the absorption properties dramatically. Then there are levels of oxidation, the type of LiAlH4 used, the types of pre-treatments performed, the heating ramps, the geometry of the reactors, the looseness or denseness of the powder, the mixing procedures, etc. There are a lot of nitty gritty details we do NOT have from Me356. No one can say, in my opinion, that they have exactly replicated him. Because he has not released the information for an ABSOLUTELY EXACT replication of his experiments that he claimed produced a COP of 2-3 (with just nickel and hydrogen) or higher with lithium. He may have released enough information about his earlier tests (which produced only about 1.2) for a replication, but that is so close to the margin of error they don't really matter.

• We can't be sure that everything he's claimed has been tried. For example, nickel varies from batch to batch. There are different levels of purity in every brand and they are produced differently. A single percent of iron, for example, could change the absorption properties dramatically.

I said that everything he has released has been tried. His claims cannot be completely disproven since he may be holding something back. With Rossi, supporters hope that he has lied to IH and lied in his patent and has something secret held back. With me356, he is destined to become more of a legend since he disappeared and none of his claims can be verified.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.