E-Cat Fuel - Hydrogenated Nickel as the "Advanced Derivative" Product of JM Products.

if you bash the idea of exotic hydrogen clusters in metal, you're bashing Industrial Heat's patents that they paid Miley for

I don't think I really did it. The exotic hydrogen clusters in metals probably don't consist of ions and they're definitely not identical with volatile clusters at extreme low temperatures and vacuum. The hydrogen clusters within metals are probably stabilized with pressure of metal lattice from outside and their behavior will be different, if they really exist.

For me more relevant for cold fusion could be rather observations like this one: Atomic metallic hydrogen (AMH) formed inside of sintered oxide-nickel electrodes of nickel-cadmium battery over a long period of electrochemical hydrogenation. Note that this material is forming gradually and slowly and the nuclear reactions (especially these ones in nickel) also evolve slowly (according to Cellani after many weeks of patient activation). Maybe some connection exists there.

• Official Post

Speaking of magical metal activities, whatever happened to the 10% Cu ash days from Kullander and Essen?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D3rTbxK8VQ

Oh ...and pay no attention to the Petroldragon section from 10:30 to 16:15....

Dewey,

Rossi admitted on his JONP that he salted the ash, but he claimed he did so for a good purpose, and that he told Kullander at the time about what he had done. Somehow though, Kullander....now deceased, misunderstood Rossi's admission, as he, and Essen too, kept lecturing afterwards as if the sample given them was legitimate. Those Swedes! :)

• Hey, if you bash the idea of exotic hydrogen clusters in metal, you're bashing Industrial Heat's patents that they paid Miley for! Those patents detail a variety of methods that can be used to create tiny dislocations or spaces in metal where hydrogen can cluster and undergo LENR reactions.

My comment was directed at Henry.

Hey MSS what are talking about?

Patents, IH, Miley...

Do you know that a patent does not demonstrate that a device works?

People paid patents of magnetic motors and moreover IH paid 10M$ also for this Rossi's hoax. :D

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.