Particle collider chain reactor

• I'm posting updates to share the project. I can imagine most of you are tired of misleading info but most of this is design is in plain sight.

Its common knowledge why we don't put metal in a microwave~

All this will explain why that was the most misleading thing we have bin told to this day.

Dont share the design if you think its bs.... if you all descide collectively by hunting down facts of its use in the past, and agree its time to put in back in use, Its not that hard to build. other examples of it are in the videos.

At some point I will find suitable materials that will bond as needed to complete the design I'm building.

Also.. I dont take criticism well and likly will not be back to the forum for another month or more. and likly just to tell you I'm about the start my reator, just in case it leaves everyone in the dark. you know what they say about them ufo's energy signature.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

An interesting and elegant design
    particle collider chain reactor

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would love for someone to show me this is fake~

For now I just can't I know most are not willing to look at the videos but I would feal bad for not even trying to give anyone a heads up .

I'm doing my best to avoid confrontation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.