Negative/Positive Pressures and Plant Schematics - More Evidence We Have Not Seen

• Here is an interesting post on Vortex L by Bob Cook mentioning that negative pressure should normally form to pull the steam through the plant. He stresses the need for a plant schematic to be released. Since this type of engineering is over my head, I give it to all of you to discuss.

https://www.mail-archive.com/v…eskimo.com/msg113228.html

Code
    Higgins’s question about the schematic plan of the plant should settle 
    everything. 
  • Rossi's system, rather to my surprise, was open, if I remember the schematic. I think that means the pump input side has to be at 1 bar abs. A low pressure condensor is then not possible because the water would have to be at 1 bar abs, unless there is another pump on customer side, which seems a bit elaborate because not needed.

Please correct me if I've got the system schematic wrong.

Another objection. Given the large pressure drop needed to drive steam through DN40 piping the temperature delivered from this would be << 100C. That is weird and not normal. But then Rossi's customer is the same, so perhaps that is not a valid objection. Getting 1MW OUT from a system at such a low temperature is maybe quite a challenge.

You cannot rule out anything without more concrete info. Just for there truly to be 1MW or anything like delivered by this system looks highly unlikely.

• I've never seen a true system schematic, just some hand drawn diagrams of what 'should' be there...

And talking of abnormal/weird things, why is the water return pipe supposedly twice the diameter of the steam pipe?

• I'm not excited or unexcited. I think it is an interesting topic. If we had a full diagram of the plant and more information we could determine the truth. Right now, we are mostly just guessing. It would be fantastic if either IH or Rossi would submit a schematic of the entire setup to the court docket. With information on what the pipe was attached to on the "other side" of the wall, information on the exact length of the pipe, more information on how the pressure was measured, information of the placement of the pump, and so forth we could figure out if anything close to 750kW or 1MW could have ever been transferred.

• Official Post

Maybe this is of interest, a summary from an ECW commentor of a 22passi discussion:

Some Italian scientists on 22 passi think E-cat works like this: Take a cylindrical container of piezoelectric alumina, or quartz or barium titanate, which has the function od head for the emission of ultrasound (mechanical sound waves) to obtain nuclear fusion reactions (well described and tested in the studies of professor Fabio Cardone) in the dust of raw nickel located inside the cylinder in which there is lithium hydride and aluminum or even deuteride lithium and aluminum. In this cylinder there is also a resistance that raises its temperature to a certain threshold, in which the reactions are possible. But the fact of modulating the alternating electric current modulated pulses to some preset sequence, up to reach the trigger threshold of the phenomenon is not to drive the resistance for the temperature, which instead is kept constant, but for modulating the pulses of the head / cylinder for ultrasound emission. That’s why many replicators fail, they think that the secret is in the mixture of powder or catalyst, but instead it is in the container / ultrasound emission head. And that's why no one can NEVER disconnect the AC, because it stops the ultrasound emission, which is the real secret of Rossi, but secret catalyst.

• Official Post

Not sure what you mean barty. I think Rossi may have briefly tried US triggering with gas heating - but then went back to EM since it was not reliable. The stethoscope photograph we all love makes me think he can hear the EM from the heaters rattling the fuel containers and can tune the frequency for 'loudest noise'. A bit like hearing the old style glass-bottle milk delivery truck coming down the street. Rossi steers his truck for the bumps in the road.

• Official Post

I meant if one of the known replicators ever tried to use ultrasound or EM stimulation?

I'm certainly getting geared up for this now. Have a system to deliver high-current ( up to 30A) square wave AC - with variable mark and space - at anything from 1 hz up to 2 khz. I'm pretty sure Rossi's Doral triggering couldn't run at more than 1kHz max, probably 7-800. The PSU i built has 3 channels at 800W apiece and a 4th with dedicated and completely independent 9V for data logging power. The square wave stuff is done with a separate H-Bridge and frequency controller (astable vibrater).

• Not back forever, but I feel composed and collected enough to speak briefly before slipping away out of the battle zone.

Maybe this is of interest, a summary from an ECW commentor of a 22passi discussion:

To the best of my estimation, I think that post and many of us over complicate the technology.

Let's imagine you have a nickel particle, wire, or rod.

A process of baking (perhaps to intentionally push oxygen which nickel has a huge affinity into the lattice) and high vacuuming to remove this hydrogen will create voids in the lattice. It's very possible these spaces need to be very specific sizes or geometries. To achieve these sizes/geometries the sample of nickel may have to be oxidized for only a specific time and a specific pressure. Then the vacuum degassing might have to take place at a certain temperature range that won't destroy them. And, possibly, a quench (sudden temp drop) might be needed to produce them. Overall, very careful fuel processing may be required to make the internal cavities required.

Once you have processed the nickel in such a manner, nothing will happen unless it is filled with hydrogen. Apparently, once hydrogen enters these tiny spaces (perhaps only nanometers in size) it somehow changes into one or more states that make it susceptible to nuclear reactions. This could be due to the high pressure created or some other phenomenon.

So now we have nickel containing nano-pockets of exotic hydrogen. How do we produce excess heat?

It's about pushing protons in and out of these cavities, in my opinion.

Pressure and temperature swings will work. Focardi and Piantelli proved this. However, you will be depending upon the slow process of H2 dissociating to H1 on the nickel surface. In addition to this process being slow, the resulting H1 atoms on the surface have little kinetic energy to push through the surface.

So what the heck is stimulation for? What is all this EM stimulation about?

1) If you use one of many techniques to dissociate the H2 in the atmosphere of the reactor to H1, you can bypass the slow process of dissociation on the nickel surface.

2) In the process, if for example you are using a radio frequency generator or a high enough frequency to even slightly ionize the gaseous environment, you are increasing the kinetic energy of the H1 atom. This means they can ping the nickel atom with some quantity of kinetic energy and more easily penetrate the surface.

I think that if you can ping the surface repeatedly, you can produce massive excess heat. Because you are driving the protons into the little pockets of exotic hydrogen and inducing nuclear reactions.

• Official Post

Judging by what you've written in other threads this is what you're trying to do, correct? https://www.lenr-forum.com/ima…ndXIuY29tLzdzWjZ0cm0uZ2lm

The pseudo three-phase is of huge interest - but you need a big dogbone like the Lugano one with space for three interlaced coils to do that. In a model T there is not room for more than two. But the general principle of playing 'push me- pull you' is very valid for 2 coils.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.