A better alternative to LENR

• I have oftentimes expressed for the record that LENR is a flawed overunity technology in that it is at its very root based on nuclear processes. These processes produce a zoo of subatomic particle production reactions which will turn out to be problematic in getting LENR into unregulated and widespread common useage.

This unregulated and widespread common useage of the LENR reaction seems to be the dream and objective of all LENR developers. At the end of the day, I doubt that this dream will come to pass.

Both Rossi and IH will be heartsick when they realize that they will need to dance to the tune of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) and the electric utility industry, all their best efforts and monumental investments will have come to naught.

On the other hand, the impact on science will be great when LENR theory is well understood and this new found understanding will drive science in new and revolutionary directions far and away in importance to any significance that LENR based energy production will catalyze. But the research of Holmlid will capture most of those scientific discoveries more readily than any LENR based reactor will. This leads me to a long considered opinion that the researcher and replicator should stay away from LENR and direct their system's development energies in other directions which will more readily meet the aspirational goals of overunity energy production, such as simple, uncomplicated, direct, home based, unregulated and widespread common useage.

The thrust of this thread going forward will be devoted to describing a system designed to more properly meet overunity aspirational development goals commonly held by the overunity community.

• Official Post

I have oftentimes expressed for the record that LENR is a flawed overunity technology in that it is at its very root based on nuclear processes. These processes produce a zoo of subatomic particle production reactions which will turn out to be problematic in getting LENR into unregulated and widespread common useage.

Axil,

Nothing personal, but I think the LENR field would be very happy to be dealing with the regulatory issues of "nuclear processes" of which you speak. Right now,IMO they are dealing with the more pressing problem of acceptance, and replication.

• Regarding: problem of acceptance...

The problem of acceptance will be greatly exacerbated when the LENR user realizes that more mesons, pions, and muons are being generated in his basement in a day than CERN can generate in a month.

• Regarding: problem of acceptance...

The problem of acceptance will be greatly exacerbated when the LENR user realizes that more mesons, pions, and muons are being generated in his basement in a day than CERN can generate in a month.

Axil, can you pls provide some links to seriuos scientific publications that are talking about LENR reactions and their confirmed emmissions of tons of mesons, pions, muons and whatever kind of hell particles else...? Thanks.

• Axil

I apologise for my somewhat sarcastic tone, it is not an adult way to conduct a discussion.

My view is that LENR is real and our best and possibly only option at the moment.

LENR may turn out not to be commercially viable.

LENR may turn out to have problems or risks.

We are still at the early stages and need to do the work, even if there were other competing technologies.

So what else is there?

Chemical reactions won't provide the kind of energy output you are looking for so it will need to be nuclear.

I am aware of BLP, which I am sceptical of, so I will wait and watch, to see if they do in fact have anything.

So IMHO for purposes of this thread it would be difficult to make a list of imminent energy breakthroughs, but not difficult to make a list of crackpots and conmen such as Steorn.

After the Rossi debacle I will want to see solid evidence of any miracle energy claims, I am not interested in secrets and pseudoscience.

Who knows in 50 years maybe they will find a way to make hot fusion work, or solar power beamed down from space, or some undreamed of technology will provide all our energy. But that is not what we have today.

• These processes produce a zoo of subatomic particle production reactions

Don't be silly ! Which particles are you meaning ? There have been none detected (apart some photons). Be specific did you refer to some particular model or experiment ?

LENR is the first really clean possible energy source!

the research of Holmlid will capture most of those scientific discoveries more readily than any LENR based reactor will

Umm - Axil is trolling at public again. So far prof. Holmlid didn't generate a single watt of excessive energy. And his production of muons, pions and another radiation is just a recommendation for to stay away from his research from practical purposes.

• Official Post

There is a huge sequence of LENR experiment supporting the innocuous effects of LENR.

There are also failure by very motivated researshers to detect noticeable radiation

Now some can ignore available knowledge to support their ideas.

It is quite common on many subject, and not only on LENR.

• I am of the opinion that the delays in the release of gainful LENR systems by Rossi and ME356 are the result of the efforts on the part of these inventors to make their reactor designs safe, reliable, and impervious to misapplication.

The ideal overunity energy system should produce electrical power without the need to convert heat to electrical current. A solar cell without the need for sunlight would fit the bill nicely. No possibility of nuclear interaction is an ideal system's operational principle. Such systems have been developed and are real but the inventors have died before their work could be commercialized. A prime system's engineering principle is to have as many eggs in your basket as possible in the event that some eggs may go bad.

• Describing the Manelas Phenomenon

As an introduction to this type of system, Dr. Brian Ahern describes how he came to know the Manelas device.

Inspired by Dr. Brian Ahern's absolute assurance that these types of systems is real, I have developed a theory of operation which I will develop in this thread. It is all fascinating.

The Brian Ahern's tale begins at 10:50 and ends at 25:30 in this MFMP video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

An article that covers this subject as follows:

http://atlantisrisingmagazine.…tism-keys-to-free-energy/

And from a post here:

• Vacuum Triode Amplifier theory

Picture1.png

Magnons are boson spin based quasiparticles that can form a bose condinsate at a critical point (QCP means quantum critical point). A quantum tuning parameter can be applied to force a population of magnons to oscillate between coherent and disordered states. This coherent state means magnon superconductivity,

The quantum turning parameter (QTP) might be a small magnetic field that when applied flips the magnon state between random and coherent flow. If the QTP is set right on the boundary between the green zone and the quantum disordered zone than a large amount of spin flipping might be produced by a very small movement of the QTP. When atomic spins flip, a magnetic field is produced that can drive an electric current. A large electric current can be caused by a very small change in the QTP.

This is how a power amplifying vacuum tube (triode) works where a small field applied to the grid can cause a large current flow between the anode and the cathode.

440px-Triode-english-text.svg.png

This is why Floyd SWEET called his invention the Vacuum Triode Amplifier

Sweet uses a "grid" current of just a few microwatts to produce 500 watts of electrical power output. The spin vibrations come from heat energy and quantum based spin fluctuations. This is why Sweet said that the Vacuum Triode Amplifier amplified quantum energy.

The key to building the Vacuum Triode Amplifier is to find the critical quantum tuning parameter value. The more precise that this value is the higher gain that the Vacuum Triode Amplifier can be achieved. Sweet got the gain(COP) up into the millions.

I have oftentimes expressed for the record that LENR is a flawed overunity technology in that it is at its very root based on nuclear processes. These processes produce a zoo of subatomic particle production reactions which will turn out to be problematic in getting LENR into unregulated and widespread common useage.

It's just you who is pushing new quasiparticle particle as an "explanation" of every process, which you don't understand (the most recent "magnon" stuff is no exception from this rule). The spontaneous cold fusion reactions only rarely generate some radiation, particle the less.

This is WHY Floyd SWEET called his invention the Vacuum Triode Amplifier

Except that evidence for it is missing. You're just abusing his name for promotion your freshly cooked ideas, which poor Sweet had no idea about. I consider the overunity devices as more advantageous perspective of human civilization future than the cold fusion (because of safe nature and lack of radiation) - but from the same reason this topic has to do neither with Floyd Sweet inventions, neither Holmlid's experiments promoted above. It's just pure guess in this moment.

BTW Magnons generally apply to the magnetic field intensities above few Teslas - so that they can hardly apply to device, which is using a "grid current of just a few microwatts". This is similar energy density scale problem like your pushing of surface plasmons to the cold fusion theory. My theory about is here.

• Barium Ferrite is wonderful stuff. First, it is both a topological insulator, and an electrical insulator which tightly locks in the atomic magnetic dipole induced magnetic domain where electron flow is non existent and does not weaken the magnetic domain through electron band filling.

The key to all this is unpaired electrons. A quantum mechanical property called spin gives every electron a magnetic field. Electrons like to pair up is a way that negates their spin. You can think of each one as a tiny bar magnet with the usual north and south poles. Generally, electrons come in pairs. And when you pair up two electrons, their magnetic fields (sort of ) cancel each other out. The orbital containing the pair becomes magnetically the same from all directions. Electron pairing is not good for us.

But in some systems, electrons must go unpaired, leading to interesting magnetic properties. When you put an magnetocaloric (MC) material into an external magnetic field, the dipoles associated with the unpaired electrons tend to align with the field and - importantly - the temperature of the material increases. Why does the temperature increase? The magnetic field forces the spins into a thermodynamically lower energy state, and the result of this is that thermal energy - heat - is expelled. When you take the material out of the field it cools down. Thermal energy is absorbed by the system to return the dipoles to a more disordered state. A good example of an MC material is gadolinium, which has seven unpaired electrons in its 4f orbitals, giving it an enormous magnetic moment.

Scientists have known about the effect for decades. It was first described in 1881 by German physicist Emil Warburg, who noted that the temperature of a sample of iron increased when he put it into a magnetic field. And it wasn’t long before engineers were thinking about how it might be harnessed to create a heat pump, a device that shifts heat from one place to another against the gradient.

Barium Ferrite does not allow electron flow to degrade these unpaired electron orbitals. Strontium ferrite is not a topological insulator but it is still as good an electrical insulator as barium ferrite. Strontium ferrite allows a limited number of electrons to flow which weakens the MC effect and the generation of magnon coherence. Strontium ferrite will do the job but not a good a job as Barium Ferrite, the job being "producing magnon coherence".

Both types of these ferrets can be made magnetically anisotropic. Anisotropic magnetism is a requirement for magnetic triode success. Ferrite magnets may be isotropic or anisotropic. In anisotropic qualities, during the pressing process, a magnetic field is applied. This process lines up the particles in one direction, obtaining better magnetic features. Through sintering, (thermal processing at high temperatures), pieces in their definite shape and solidity are obtained,

Barium ferrite does not conduct electricity. It also has a characteristic known as perpendicular magnetic anisotropy (PMA). This situation originates from the inherent magneto-crystalline anisotropy of the insulator and not the interfacial anisotropy in other situations. As a Mott insulator, it possesses strong spin orbit coupling. This characteristic produces a log jam of electrons that stops current from flowing. We don't want any electrons to move.

A wet pressed process where magnetic particles can move when placed in a magnetic field makes for the strongest magnets before sintering with high heat can make that magnetic ordering permanent.

cleardot.gif

Barium Ferrite is wonderful stuff. First, it is both a topological insulator

It isn't - your brain just confused multiple sources of information again. It's magnetic insulator - the topological insulators are quite different (actually sorta dual) branch of materials. All the rest is also composed of randomly copied blurb from multiple websites without understanding, physical meaning the less.

• Floyd Sweet has reported that when the Vacuum Triode Amplifier is in operation, it loses weight. The reason for this may be due to the thermodynamically based Adiabatic reaction force produced when a coherent system oscillates repeatedly through disorder. This process in the EMDrive may produce a reaction force as microwaves create and destroy coherence in the vacuum thus producing negative vacuum energy.

The magnons inside of a ferrite magnet could mimic the virtual particles in the vacuum but be far more concentrated and forceful. As the magnons oscillate through thermodynamic coherence a negative vacuum energy state might be created inside the magnet and a resultant Adiabatic reaction force produced orthogonal to the surface of the magnet. I would dearly want to build one of these vacuum triodes to see if I could get my car to float down the street. That might be something that could turn heads.

Here is a lecture that explains how a thermodynamically based Adiabatic reaction force is produced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1rxAhUl5BE

• More...

Here is a video that shows how the Barium ferrite magnet is prepared. Starting at 4:20,there is a section of this video showing that the surface of the barium ferrite magnet is NOT conductive on its surface (2d topological insulator) but the strontium ferrite magnet is conductive.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Free Energy John Bendini Tesla how to build a VTA

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.