What me356 did for us.

• me356 reports intense ionization experienced up to 3 meters away from the his test reactor, heavy enough to disable his test equipment. Such heavy ionization could effect the electrical activity in a susceptible brain.

IMHO, such ionization might be produced by heavy muon and/or RF production.

I have not detected heavy RF radiation. And it is easy to shield with thin metal. Such radiation easilly go through thin metal. It affect slightly to cheap radios.

In brain there exisit two types of magnetocytes, which contain magnetosomes, which contain small paramagnetic magnetite crystalls up to some billions in everybody brains. These crystalls effectively shields inner brains from RF radiation.. (see "god helmet")

Only magnetic fields go through brains. I have not detected strong magnetic fields near reactor.

What is "heavy muon"? Heavy electron? positive/negative muon?

• What is "heavy muon"? Heavy electron? positive/negative muon?

A muon is a combination of proton base wave (1/9 of p mass + perturbation) and an electron/positron. The electron part can undergo further acceleration where after the muon becomes heavier.

There are no heavy electrons. There are only accelerated electrons that acquire relativistic mass.

H* is hydrogen with a reduced radius. First step seen by Holmlid 2.3 pm radius. But deeper radius (e.g 0.54pm) are possible. The later radius is small enough to let a H* penetrate any mass and also you brain. H* is a strong magnetic dipole!

• "heavy electron" is old name for muon. H* is new for me, not in standard physic? Hydrogen is present in my reactor. Can H* react with He3 and give counts? I'm intrested what else can give counts in detector or is it neutrons but I miss material activation effects.

• Can H* react with He3 and give counts? I'm intrested what else can give counts in detector or is it neutrons but I miss material activation effects.

To answer your question, we need to know what you are really exactly doing. If you want't to protect your knowledge then use the e-mail function of the forum.

H* does react with 7Li as Lipinski(s) have proven. Potentially it can react with many isotopes, that own a magnetic moment.

• Basically direction of chm32 detector tube: 1st there is reactor tube D15mm (ceramics), then ~98% free air space ~4cm (~2% moustly metal structures) then thin 0.3mm steel, ~2cm air, ~1cm steel, then ~8cm moderator (biodiesel), 3mm cartoon tube and 18mm He3 tube.

In reactor is .. uh including nickel powder and hydrogen gas. (effect is posible without nickel)

I do moustly near 200C with air cooling..

GM counter give some rise in counts but low. I don't have scintilator yet.

Fly H* direct path or have it diffusion like behaviour (like neutrons)? Do you think H* react He3 and give what? and that reaction results give counts?

So do I have odd neutrons, (very odd) detector error, or H* or something else?

Btw this is me365 thread. I give only hint that maybe he(/she?) have something, because I have something (maybe?).

• Fly H* direct path or have it diffusion like behaviour (like neutrons)? Do you think H* react He3 and give what?

How can we know? We have no photo of your lab setup nor do we know where you stand even less, do we know what produces He3. Just to many questions without any sound base delivered by your side we can only guess...

He3 is a known side product of 2H-2H fusion or of 3H decay, also a byproduct of 4He production.

LENR is not always harmless try to apply the standard nuclear lab safety rules what first includes proper shielding. Some plates of lead are not that expensive. Further we now know that without a gamma spectrometer you just walk in polar night for ever...

• How can we know? We have no photo of your lab setup nor do we know where you stand even less, do we know what produces He3. Just to many questions without any sound base delivered by your side we can only guess...

He3 is a known side product of 2H-2H fusion or of 3H decay, also a byproduct of 4He production.

I mean that my neutron detector tube (Soviet CHM32) is He3 filled. It is not produced in detector tube but consumed by neutron collision. And that tube give counts that show something. But what other than neutrons can do counts? H*?

• H* does react with 7Li as Lipinski(s) have proven. Potentially it can react with many isotopes, that own a magnetic moment.

Accelerated protons can react with ⁷Li -> ⁸Be ->2 ⁴He. Is H* accelerated proton - proton with extra energy?

Can accelerated proton (H* ?) react with ³He inside neutoron detector tube? ¹H + ³He -> ⁴He + positrons?

• Accelerated protons can react with ⁷Li -> ⁸Be ->2 ⁴He. Is H* accelerated proton - proton with extra energy?

⁷Li +H* -> 8Li -> ⁸Be ->2 ⁴He is the correct reaction according to the Lipinski spectrum.

In fact H* can react with 3He, but we do not know which radius is needed. LENR is a magnetic phenomena. That's also the reason why STM completely fails to explain it and people like Santilli & Holmlid are still exotic....

• Asked picture from detector setup..

Left lead hemishepre is for geiger counter shield from upward radiation. CHM32 is easilly regonized from its special head. And there is moderator, far from optimal..

Reactor is downwards under steel plate (seen little under moderator canister)..

• I think Me356 was the real deal. Once he realized that producing gigantic amounts of excess heat (among other things) is simple in concept, he went dark. Just like Rossi, he doesn't want anyone else to realize exactly what's going on. If they did, a hundred competitors would emerge over night. The ways that this technology can be engineered are countless: wire and powder based systems are possible along with plasma based systems like those he shared with us.

• Official Post

I think Me356 was the real deal. Once he realized that producing gigantic amounts of excess heat (among other things) is simple in concept, he went dark. Just like Rossi, he doesn't want anyone else to realize exactly what's going on. If they did, a hundred competitors would emerge over night. The ways that this technology can be engineered are countless: wire and powder based systems are possible along with plasma based systems like those he shared with us.

Director,

If we say 356 is the real deal, we are in effect encouraging every amateur with a little scientific knowledge to come forth, and claim the same thing with no worry about accountability. We would be awash in worthless experimental reports, and get bogged down trying to separate the wheat from the chaff.

So I disagree. IMO, we have to hold him, and others to the same basic scientific standards, and behavior that professional researchers are expected to abide by. In 356's case, MFMP tested his reactor with him present, and it failed to produce overunity. His behavior after that was erratic, and not forthcoming. Now he has disappeared. If he wants to change opinions of him, he has every right to come back here and prove us wrong.

Until then...like I said, most have written him off.

• No, we would not be encouraging every amateur to come forward with wild claims and no proof IF we openly and loudly object to his gigantic flat-out lie: that he would eventually share his know how to get a reactor working with the community. In fact, he repeated this promise on more than one occasion. I recognize that some of us are convinced me356 has built working reactors yet others are not; however, I think there everyone should agree that his behavior by making promises, going dark, and hence producing more controversy is downright despicable.

I'm convinced of his results not by the meager nuggets of information he provided scattered about this forum in an unorganized manner, but how what he reported -- when you search through his post history and combine it with what he said to other parties -- meshes so well with what I can only inadequately describe as spheromak stimulated nuclear reactions. And I can also see very clearly why he went so quiet even before the MFMP test took place. He is convinced that he has an enormously powerful, broadly adaptable, and potentially dangerous technology at his disposal which he is desperate to make a buck off of for all his effort. Even if the test with the MFMP had been successful, he wouldn't have became anymore forthcoming with information. We also shouldn't assume that test meant anything one way or the other: he gave a list of reasons to Bob Greenyer as to why it wasn't likely to work before the test even began. If I remember correctly, one of the reasons was a very short hydrogenation time among several others. Bob Greenyer pushed forward despite me356's objections.

What we need to do is hold parties that make big promises about open sourcing and general sharing of their technology accountable. If Joe Smith discovers and makes claims about his technology X and makes clear and specific promises to share the know how so the effect can be reproduced, we shouldn't simply shrug our shoulders and sigh when Joe Smith announces that due to the fact he's going commercial he has changed his mind and must keep the know how confidential. We should insist upon the promises being kept.

As far as I'm concerned, he deserves a banning to a greater extent than any other member of this forum. If he wants to return, the first topic on the agenda should be to guide us towards repetitive high-level excess heat. But he'll never do this. Rossi will never do this. No one who has gained the practical hands on knowledge (not just theory) of how to do this will pass this info along -- except maybe Looking for Heat.

• For those claiming to have already mastered the production of high levels of excess heat, repetitively and on demand, without having already signed an NDA or confidentiality agreement before making the statement on this forum the response from the community should be:

1) Tell us in detail what you have -- no vague generalities.

2) Provide the best evidence possible -- not avoiding control runs, not avoiding the simplest tests, not avoiding multiple measurement techniques, not running the device in a low power mode.

3) Tell us how to repeat it ourselves in detail.

I'm convinced we'll have me356 clones arriving in the next several months. We need to have a standard to hold them to.

• Me365 maybe have/had something. Hints what he leaved may help to do things Rossi a like system. But things what he claimed can very easilly be faked. So until he prove something real value is low. Anyway he have not asked money. Only claims that he have something valuable. He shared some pictures, some hints. Hints are not proven correct or false. Pictures can be faked or not.

He taked only our time.

So in future if want amateurs share pictures and hints don't nail them down if they don't prove anything (or proof wrong.)

If somebody want money then ask proofs. You only loose your time in forum umproven things but they can be good show like me365.

There are also things that are hard to prove. Like strange radiation that feels in brain. Moust persons are inert for such radiation, but some regonizes it.

Strange radiation that give counts in CHM32 ³He detector tube, but not activate materials (not detectable amounts). Boron (CHM12) counter tube is inert, it show only BG.

Strange radiation that posibly activates magnetocytes in your brain, which lead mental diseases infections. But how to prove?
    I'm only quite sure that there is something that normal physics books don't cover. Or posibly many things not covered in biological, doctor and physics books.
    And these things are known in ancient time at least partly.

• Official Post

Even if the test with the MFMP had been successful, he wouldn't have became anymore forthcoming with information. We also shouldn't assume that test meant anything one way or the other: he gave a list of reasons to Bob Greenyer as to why it wasn't likely to work before the test even began. If I remember correctly, one of the reasons was a very short hydrogenation time among several others. Bob Greenyer pushed forward despite me356's objections.

Director,

That was me356's official excuse, but I am not sure BG would agree with it. Other than that, while I still disagree with you as to 356's having something, you said everything else well.

Especially so about setting guidelines for those amateur's making the big claims. We are dealing with that now. It is not so simple as it would seem at first blush though. If we are too hard on them, we may miss that 1 out of a 100, who may have stumbled upon the answer. Too easy, and we encourage those clones you mentioned.

That is why we count on the other members to help us sort it out. Of course, Alan handles the lions share of those duties, as he is experienced in these matters. So far, it seems to be working.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.