What me356 did for us.

• For those claiming to have already mastered the production of high levels of excess heat, repetitively and on demand, without having already signed an NDA or confidentiality agreement before making the statement on this forum the response from the community should be:

Do you believe that only fools read such posts? Why should somebody tell you/us what he is exactly doing?

You are a no name=anonymous poster!

I would only share "real" information with people that I know what they are able to do with the "real" information.

• If someone has signed confidentiality agreements, NDAs, or has a vested financial interest in their technology, they need to say so from the beginning. Then there will be no expectations upon them. However, if someone joins the forum, starts making claims, and makes promises to share information, they should be pushed (politely) to keep them. If someone's top priority isn't to make a buck, then they shouldn't have a problem sharing their know how. If by some chance I had a lab (which I don't) and gained the hands on experience of how to produce high powered reactors that worked consistently, I'd want to share it with everyone here: anonymous and named. My personal desire is for the theory AND practical aspects of these systems to be shared so that anyone around the world can start replicating and evolving the technology. What really frustrates me is that me356 came onto this forum asking questions and a good bit of information was provided by users here during his learning process. Reading through his many posting history is something I suggest everyone do. You will see how step by step his understanding of the technology improved. He owes this community. Someone who comes on here and pre-announces their intent to commercialize their technology and keep their technology confidential owes us nothing.

• But what other than neutrons can do counts? H*?

He3 neutron detectors are extremely sensitive to RF and noise leaking through the power supply. To be sure of your detection, the system should be powered from a battery and the tube shielded in a Faraday cage with small grid apertures, like 2 mm copper screen. Even then, false readings are common due to rogue waves in the asynchronous resonant noise of the tube's plasma.

To confirm detection, I use a neutron bubble detector, from Bubble Technology. It's not cheap but is the industry standard for neutron dosimetry. I also have a Li6-I neutron scintillation detector, only made possible by donation of a NIM rack.

Here's my video demonstrating some of the noise-induced behavior of He3 detectors:

He3_Tube_Discrete_Breathers

• Official Post

Reading through his many posting history is something I suggest everyone do. You will see how step by step his understanding of the technology improved. He owes this community. Someone who comes on here and pre-announces their intent to commercialize their technology and keep their technology confidential owes us nothing.

Director,

Hank Mills was as frustrated as you with me356. In fact...oh never mind. :) As you know, Me356 will be in our thoughts for some time. A spent fuel sample he provided BG, that showed similar transformations to those provided by Suhas, and Lion, is the basis for his Oday inspiration: What does 'O'-day stand for?

I look forward to hearing what he has put together. Should be interesting, and controversial -as he even forewarns of. Maybe one day he will decide to brave LF waters, and give us his thoughts.

• Official Post

Hank Mills? What is he doing these days? I wonder if he visits Sterling Alan in prison.

SOT,

It is OK to mention Hank Mills, and OK to bring up Sterling and his being in jail. But to try and connect the two the way you did, is not cool, nor fair. FTR, Hank Mills, has no personal association with Sterling.

For the neophytes; Alan Sterling ran PesWiki, which was a main player in reporting on LENR developments. He openly admitted on his site to being a pedophile. He was arrested, and tried for that.

Like I said, no one deserves being linked to him.

• I'm quite sure it is not RF because rised counts continue up 15mins after power off everything near reactor. Or atleast it must come from reactor and through steel.. It is not perfect RF shield around reactor but quite good.. (I'am 99% sure counts come from detector tube signal)

It is sure that my counts contain also false counts because counter electronics is too fast, it can count one real count many times due plasma fluctuation during real count event. So one real count can be multiplied for 1-3x. But false counts are linked to real counts or atleast tube give signal contain higher peaks - that normally represent neutrons.

And BG neutrons are too low frequency to explain counts even one real count read 100x (counter frequency limit is less, (up to 1Mhz))

Bubble detector is expensive to order europe. Limited shelf live. And I'm quite sure that count mystery are not real neutrons, because my boron detector show only BG even high ³He counts.

And boron detector (CHM12) can be like machine gun sometimes but condition are not yet repetable for me..

• I mean alchemy literature..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnum_opus_%28alchemy%29

Materials and things what I have done is so simple that it can be done in antique time.. (and there is so much literature that say it have done previously, many times)

Last time was Newton, he got some mental broblems due it.. Posibly Holmlid but he dosn't know it because it is so small to feel effect..

Rossi like devices maybe 1%..

• Do you believe that only fools read such posts? Why should somebody tell you/us what he is exactly doing?

You are a no name=anonymous poster!

I would only share "real" information with people that I know what they are able to do with the "real" information.

Somebody can tell "exactly" what he is doing if he gains something and there is no harmfull information. In my case device is potentially harmfull.

And if it is real philoshoper stone it can do transmutations so if everybody do it it spoils precious metals value.

And what is "real" information. I know that there is errors and uncovered things in: biological, doctor and physics books. If my knownledge is "real" then it is worth of some nobels. It is also posible that I am wrong or world opinion say that I am wrong and keep mainstream.

One real mystery is magnetocytes purpose. There is data that two diffrent types exsist in everybody brains. I say that they purpose is communication. One type for transmitter and receiver. And if it is "real" information it is worth of nobel and make biological and doctor books new. I also say there exsist wirefall that block communication. It is due malware.. So healthy man dosn't know/feel he have magnetocytes..

I have also quess that behind that "firewall" is room for "malwares", common mind (god) etc.

Now there is hot iron, keep forging

It is OK to mention Hank Mills, and OK to bring up Sterling and his being in jail. But to try and connect the two the way you did, is not cool, nor fair. FTR, Hank Mills, has no personal association with Sterling.

Shane D. No link stated or implied in the original post except that in fact, Hank Mills worked closely with Sterling Allan on PES and they were close friends and mutual supporters as far as all the fantasies on that site were concerned. I did not state and did not mean to imply any link other than that one. Far as I know, there was nothing to suggest that the people at PES knew much about Sterling's private life outside what he posted on the blog which, actually, was pretty incriminating IIRC but entirely public. I have no way to know what the two talked about in private.

ETA: I relooked the original post. I did have an intended meaning. Because Hank was a friend and collaborator of Sterling, who believed and wrote about mainly if not exclusively bullsh*t, Hank probably does the same-- believe in bullsh*t, NOT molest children!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.