(not MFMP but) BG preparing some big announcement?

• Today its cheaper to buy a whole microwave oven than the ignitioncoil, which would require grid transformer anyway. And the ignition coil will get destroyed with few watts of power, because it's cooling is very bad (it's filled with asphalt).

Older automotive coils were asphalt impregnated. Newer ones are epoxy potted. Some new automotive engine designs have a coil plugged directly onto the spark plug, so there are no plug wires.

• Ignition coils are available for around $10 max, and they are harder to blow up than you imagine, especially at the 10% Quark-X duty cycle (of which the HV ignition occupies perhaps another 10%). So, if the ignition coil is only operating for a grand total of 1% of the experiment, it shouldn't even get warm.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Suhas Ralkar's "ECCO"ultrasonics technology uses thoriated tungsten rods.

https://steemit.com/ecco/@mfmp…y-plasma-new-fire-reactor

Thorium loss for arcing rods is estimated to be 0.002 – 0.006 mg/min

But losses can be 200 larger at high currents

Dash found that hydrogen loaded U-238 had accelerated decay rate under LENR conditions

www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/DashJchangesint.pdf

Thorium s 6 alpha decays normally take millions of years.

But if 1 mg Th-232 decays per hr to Pb-208

the energy output can be 3kWhr with lots of alpha counts.

Hopefully not but

yet another thing to check for.

• isdisd88 posted the Suhas ultrasonics fuel analysis video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovsi0Tr6pBs

Suhas was surprised, the analyst was surprised , but Bob was less surprised.

Bob Greenyer posited the question how come gold/silver produced from Nickel.

Perhaps he knows the answer already.

"Suhas was surprised, the analyst was very surprised... she said "you guys are modern day alchemists"

I was only not so surprised because I has started to understand the work of Kenneth Shoulders and had seen the Adamenko work / Patent.

I have read the WO 2016026720 A1 patent before - however, I do not think it adds much more than the Egely patent.

In the case of the Egely patent ultrasonics is achieved as part of resonance in the acoustic resonator -

so I am not sure that directly adding the ultrasonics is particularly novel rather than obvious.

Egely patent has priority May 11, 2011

http://www.google.com/paten...

Since Egely patent maintenance patent has now lapsed - the concepts are now open source.

Both Egely and Suhas embodiments appear far more efficient than this patent.

Note that in this patent, embodiments also use microwaves - I had forgotten about this,

but this adds another 'working' transmutator working with MW to the list.

Other than Tesla's carbon button, One must recognise the work of the Russian Bolotov (1956)

who saw massive transmutation to stable elements with discharge in dirty water (that forms dusty plasma)."

\

• Hi Bocijn,

From who did you receive the above information?

Cheers,

JB

• Alan alerted me to Don Hotson's work in another thread.. but it is relevant here in this pluralist thread

After reading Don's third "Dirac" paper which concludes

""I" am not my body, but my information, and this can exist separate from my body, and survive bodily death"

I found that he died of leukemia in 2014.

http://www.infinite-energy.com…s/pdfs/HotsonMemoriam.pdf

His third Dirac paper (2009) can be accessed at the THIRD link here:

http://www.scienceforums.com/t…equation-negative-energy/

Hotson's critique of the postBohr physics funk is wonderfully written

Along the way to discussing mortality

Don touches upon

vacuum energy,

Shoulder's evos

Urutskoev's titanium transmutation(Axil has mentioned this several times) ( relevant to Suhas' anomaly?)

and many more things which Bob Greenyer has not yet mentioned-- epos, quons....

Something to read today during todays Church sermon.

• Suhas avows zero possibility of

LEAD, GOLD, SILVER, PALLADIUM contamination in apparatus

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bob Greenyer asks how huge amts of LEAD formed.

• Bob Greenyer slideshow of recent LENRstory

• Lenr feasibility according to

Stoyan Sarg Sargoytchev

http://www.helical-structures.…ld-Fusion-feasibility.pdf

External Content www.youtube.com
    2012 presentation

• BG and Suhas discuss. Transmutation in Suhas Nickel foil to Niobium, Zirconium and Lead

• It is interesting to note that Suhas' stated objective in the long ultrasonic treatment of the fuel was to make the particles smaller through comminution with the added tungsten shot. His water, and all of the other constituents of his starting ingredients should be analyzed.

Note also that many ultrasound drivers use PZT ceramic to generate the acoustics. PZT is lead zirconium titanate. Could pieces/dust fractured from these ceramics be contaminating the lab and the apparatus?

• Niobium is doped into some PZT ceramics to increase the piezo efficiency

It also has a specific name: PZTNb. Here's an example from a random paper on this material:

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6746333/

An electrophoretic deposition (EPD) process with high deposition rate was used to fabricate a curved piezoelectric thick film devoted to high-frequency transducers for medical imaging. Niobium-doped lead zirconate titanate (PZTNb) powder was stabilized in ethanol to prepare [...]

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.