(not MFMP but) BG preparing some big announcement?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have seen devices brought out into fields that have been previously (salted) prepared. So the debunk is this. Send this simple device to Alan Smith. Let his breath be the judge. Alan's word will be good. So simple so easy to put into the post.

Sorry to put you on the spot Alan.

• Sherlock, you are obviously extremely intelligent. As a very intelligent person, I know you will know what ad hominem is. Luckily you are clearly much better than that, and you are no doubt just slipping up due to frustration with having to spell things out for simple people like us. Please, when you get over your frustration, be kind enough to address Rigel's questions, and/or mine, in the other thread, on their merits. Also, please take this discussion to the other thread.

• Its all the fault of cheap energy.

What will 7 billion human beings do on this planet when there is no more need for manpower.

Will they just exchange ad hominems over the net and not even bother to have a punchup.

And now Mills promises energy at about 1c per kilowatthr next year

what we need is to bring back wood burning

There would be full employment in no time and world full of smoke

but I won't be sharpening up my scythe to cut the lawn any time soon

We can't turn back the sundial

• Official Post

I would happily make an honest video. But it would prove very little to Axil, whatever it showed. And if - let us don tinfoil hats for a moment - it worked, it would certainly not prove that all of Egely's ideas are solid gold. Electrostatics, heat effects, etc would all need to be eliminated to be sure.

I would add, btw, that every forum needs an Axil to rotate around, but preferably only one.8)

• I would happily make an honest video. But it would prove very little to Axil, whatever it showed. And if - let us don tinfoil hats for a moment - it worked, it would certainly not prove that all of Egely's ideas are solid gold. Electrostatics, heat effects, etc would all need to be eliminated to be sure.

I would add, btw, that every forum needs an Axil to rotate around, but preferably only one.8)

“If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that”

Goethe

• Except that the Papp's engine doesn't differ so much from SunCell, Energoniva or Chernetski plasma generators.

After all, the LENR is just one step ahead of this esoteric stuff in the eyes of mainstream physicists.

We need thorough experiments and research for to decide the truth.

There is much wisdom is this post. LENR can produce energy in many forms, not just excess heat. Light and pressure is the energy format that dominates the energy output of the Papp engine. This is consistent with the SunCell energy format profile.

With this energy format profile in mind, the SunCell may be producing excess electrons that may be harvested as excess current output.

With this energy format profile in mind, the SunCell may be producing excess electrons that may be harvested as excess current output.

You're just extrapolating your stuffs way too much again. I remember well, that you read about production of hot electrons during Storm's experiments, you extrapolated this information to a blue haze around Quark-X reactor. OK..

But this is exactly the place, where you should stop with your extrapolations - because the SunCell or Energoniva may run on quite different physical principle, which is independent of LENR.

At any case, such an electrons would hardly evade the attention - and no beta radiation had been ever mentioned during these experiments.

• Well, Axil, if he was able to build a supercavitating crew carrying submarine (orders of magnitude more difficult than a torpedo) in his garage, what a pity he did not develop an F-16 and get to France faster. I'm pretty sure the Air Force would have been more than happy to refuel him in exchange for the technology. But what am I saying? His magic engine needed no refueling...

It'd really sad that so much money was spent searching for the "Titanic". when finding Papp's sub would solve all the world's energy needs.

Notice how the torpedo like Papp sub had the super cavitation nozzle at the tip of the nose. Papp might have worked on the VA-111 Shkval since he was a hungarian and in the soviet orbit. Cavitation was his specialty and his first engine was based on cavitation. Pictures of the Papp sub exist and that sub did disappear without a trace.

sub1.jpg

440px-Shkval_head.jpg

http://www.hisutton.com/300mph…20midget%20submarine.html

• I guess a few people here got the "early" announcement of MFMP via mail a few minutes ago.

Looks like we finally get to know what got Bob so excited in india. Even tho i do not share Bob's conclusions about conspiracy theories and so on, it still sounds like it is getting a bit more "serious" and also scientifically validateable now.

I am not sure if it is intended that people share that early knowledge so I will not write too much about it and assume that the news will come out quite soon anyway. But maybe it's time to at least get a little bit excited again :P

• Official Post

BobG has put a new video on YT. A look around the plasma lab.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The usage of ultrasound in plasma experiment is a good idea. Anyway without calorimetry it's difficult to judge its effectiveness just from video. The electrode used has a quite large surface, the achieving plasma would require quite high energy input.

I also don't understand, why the electrode must get dragged along reactor - any idea? For to prohibit its melting even under water?

• http://www.e-catworld.com/2017…oduction-with-the-quarkx/

Rossi is now trying to gather the excess current generated by the LENR reaction using graphene. Flaws on the graphene produce a magnetic field that are strong enough to capture and constrain the muons that are coming of the LENR reaction. Those muons are held for a long enough time so that they will decay into electrons.

c4cs00499j-f2_hi-res.gif

The Papp engine might use this graphene capture method to gather the excess electric charge to get the Papp engine to function without the requirement for radioactive elements.

• Flaws on the graphene produce a magnetic field that are strong enough to capture and constrain the muons that are coming of the LENR reaction.

That is fascinating Axil. I was not aware this was a possible containment for muons. Please tell me what magnetic field is generated by these flaws, and what energy pf nuon it can capture?

Thanks, THH

• That is fascinating Axil. I was not aware this was a possible containment for muons. Please tell me what magnetic field is generated by these flaws, and what energy pf nuon it can capture?

Thanks, THH

http://www.isis.stfc.ac.uk/gro…aramini-abstract14540.pdf

If you take a look at the last graph titles defect concentration, the magnetic field is proportional to the defect concentration. This implies to me that all the muon/hydrogen based muonium are entangled is a superradiant like aggregation within a Bose condinsate of muonium which goes as the number of elements in the condinsate.

This superradiant arrangement in a condinsate is common in LENR.

• We'll see. We could read about György Egely transmutations and Russian dust plasma fusion before year and nothing did really happen with this route of research from this time. The ultrasound can indeed introduce higher energy density into dust particles and their collision, than just ultrasonic but passive plasma vortex. Nickel anode transmutes into mixture of ~ 15% Ni, 50% Si, ~ 9% Fe, Cu ~ 5% during it. The obtained energy yield was similar, about 700%.

http://www.proatom.ru/img15/klimov_1.jpg

http://www.proatom.ru/img15/klimov_3.jpg

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.