(not MFMP but) BG preparing some big announcement?

• Official Post

According to Bob his emotional outburst is related to theses things he saw:

Quote from Bob Greenyer

Thanks Artefact - the last few months since meeting Egely have been
    Spiritual and everything I have done in my life now makes sense given
    the presentation I had no choice but to deliver yesterday - and the
    fruit that bore today. More happy than you can possibly imagine - but I
    need to go to sleep now!

Quote from artefact

Has the dark side something to do with the reaction or is it something different?

Quote from Bob Greenyer

It is to do with the power density and the many ways you can instantaneously deploy it.

Who is Egely?

• Georgi (?) Egely is a LENR researcher - microwave transmutation etc.

I have be working for the longest time now to get you'll to swallow that red pill but NO, you'll love that blue pill and crave the oblivion that the blue pill brings. So go back to sleep again and partake in the peace that ignorance brings.

• Well this is bad.

Bob seems to have turned into a prophet.

He is referencing scripture and predicting dire calamities.

This is a personal tragedy for Bob and his family.

This is a big problem for MFMP and their credibility as Bob is so linked to them as a spokesman and those who wish to can use this in a bad way.

I wish Bob well and hope he recovers speedily from what has the appearance of a mental breakdown or psychological episode.

I hope the MFMP can recover from this quickly and continue to make good progress.

A bad day for LENR.

• I hope everything is fine with Bob Greenyer. He doesn't look good in these videos

From a human compassion point of view I hope that Bob will recover.

Probably he we need a good psychiatric care.

I should note that this for me is the END of MFMP.

I never trusted them but I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. After that I'm more and more convinced that they are not scientist (open or not) but just an amateur group in search of fame.

• Official Post

I would like to remind members that this is a science forum, not a psychiatric one. In here we don't do diagnoses of someone's mental health, since you cannot do that by remote viewing. Comment on the content if you wish, but lay off the man.

And please keep in mind that Bob's "Red Pill" thesis is not being presented by or on behalf of MFMP, nor is it endorsed by those of us who make up the working group.

• New video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Technically speaking, if one were witness to an early demonstration of a nuclear explosion, e.g., the Trinity test, one would be likely to have said things to other people about the possibilities for death and destruction that sounded strange and that strained credulity. But in this instance one must weigh the likelihood that Egely would have been able to demonstrate something of such gravity.

• I sincerely hope- against all odds - that what Bob is currently going through is not what has been suggested here, and what indeed seems eerily familiar to anyone having friends or relatives suffering from this condition, but only a temporary bout of insanity caused by really having witnessed such earth- and mind-shattering technology.

In any case, I wish him all the best. The tremendous work he has done for the MFMP will never be forgotten!

• I never trusted them but I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. After that I'm more and more convinced that they are not scientist (open or not) but just an amateur group in search of fame.

What is your expertise to judge whether they are an amateur group?

There is no fame to be had by anything associated with AR, but MFMP has done lots of hard work testing out the patent of AR and many other things. They have been far more rigorously scientific than anything AR has ever done or any other third party tests of his "technology." I personally think they should have concluded the whole AR replication mess by now, but understand the need for hope and to be thorough.

• For some reason, this never crossed my thoughts before....

Does MFMP have a governing "board of directors"? How are decisions made on where to send people, whom to send and decisions on spending funds and what projects to take on?

If some issue should arise, how would difficult decisions be made?

Note that I am a supporter of MFMP and appreciate their intentions and goals.

• Official Post

Thread opened again because we have now "technical" videos:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.