(not MFMP but) BG preparing some big announcement?

• Sorry when I use definite words here, but I really have had enough of this. Stop taking this (RedPill) paranoia seriously!

In addition to the "theories" brought forth in his videos, Bob made several other claims on E-Cat-World, including the allusion that the Evil Powers, manifested in the Clinton Foundation, have caused the earthquake in Haiti and financially profited from it. Those Powers can and do cause earthquakes and floods "at the flick of a switch" and they do so to "harvest a big booty of poor unrepentant souls" because, as we know from his video, they feed on souls that are unable to love. The original version of that comment also contained a claim that they are about to destroy the whole state of Ohio via a massiv flood or earthquake, but Bob later removed that part. Recently, he implicitly accused a critical commenter on E-Cat-World to be Bill Clinton, and that he and Hillary go after him.

Come one, could it possibily get any more insane than this? Instead of developing some co-psychosis - which many commenters on E-Cat-World in a disturbingly uncritical affinity to paranoina currently seem to do - and starting to seriously discuss the somewhat less outlandish parts of those schizoid delusions, people should accept the sad reality of Bob's medical condition and confront him with reality instead of acknowledging his delusions and thereby irresponsibly fueling his psychosis.

• The possibility that Bob Greener is incompetent nut or even bipolar(?) cannot still refuse the option, that for example his accusation of proxy company Industrial Heat from CIA involvement cannot have some connection to reality (compare the Sifferkoll's and other reports). At any case, he hasn't told us very much about the Indian research with ultrasound plasma, so I'm still waiting for some explanation.

• I was listening to BG's (RedPill) AMA in the background and stumbled upon this interesting bit. I tried transcribing it but I didn't manage to understand a few words, hopefully somebody can help improving this. It starts at hour 3:10:59

[3:10:59]

It's just a special time in history but we just have to stop the evil. And I don't know who of these 42 viewers here some of you may have got it; maybe 10% of you or 20% might have accepted it. We've got a bit of uphill struggle here. And given what I've seen that the unlimited funds... money, unlimited money you know? The day before, the day before I gave the presentation I was offered 50000 dollars to go to California for six months. Now, I've spent 60000 dollars of my own. While I don't back within my life (?) 60000 dollars since I started this, but I said to him, I said: Look, you know I couldn go and talk about it or I could do it, those are my two choices. And talking about it is not doing it. I draw [??] do it (?) and we've got all these people ready to run the experiments. If you want to do something useful, give money, but they don't. They wanna stop it. They don't want to help you, they want to stop it.

So, you know... the project is lighting the New Fire together, for the people by the people. And I don't know what more I can say about that.

[3:12:14]

He did post this on E-CatWorld a bit earlier:

Bob Greenyer

I was offerred $50,000 for 6 months work hours before (RedPill) I mentally turned it down to keep pure. I have to see this journey to its conclusion. Only because I did that was corroboration revealed to me.

It is literally astounding what is set against this.

• Official Post

Timar

You hit the nail on the head.

Only more scary than Bob's behaviour is to see the many people over at ECW just swallowing what he says and take it for real.

If it wouldn't be that sad I would say this is part of a scientific crowd behaviour study.

PS: I guess a good indication that currently no one is interested in stopping LENR research is the fact that we (LENR Forum) have yet not faced at least one attempt of an hacker attack, DDoS or something else.

At the moment LENR "researchers" are unfortunately damaging themselves, so there is no need for an "evil force" to do something :(

PPS: btw: Frank has closed the "redpill"-comment thread at ECW and referred to Bob's own site.

• Only more scary than Bob's behaviour is to see the many people over at ECW just swallowing what he says and take it for real.

Not really surprising that so many LENR fans are wide open to weird conspiracy theories.
    You don't need to point to ecw - just look how many people here suddenly suggested that there must be an IH/APCO/Big Oil etc. conspiracy against Rossi when IH stated that they were not able to substantiate the e-cat claims.

• Not really surprising that so many LENR fans are wide open to weird conspiracy theories.
    You don't need to point to ecw - just look how many people here suddenly suggested that there must be an IH/APCO/Big Oil etc. conspiracy against Rossi when IH stated that they were not able to substantiate the e-cat claims.

The same, that happened to Greenyear, has been told many times before, just read the bible. Usually over-exited, mentally unstable people, pushed to their limits, suddenly believe they have seen the light!

Enlightenment has many faces – most of them are scary. I prefer to trust my mind. We don't need EVO's or other ghosts – there is a “simple” physical explanation for the LENR effect. Just wait and you will hear!

Of course watching me's reactor or R.Mills SUN-CELL is an excitement, that can't be surpassed. But keep in mind, that any redistribution transmutations can possibly emit very hard radiation, you really don't like. Just ask Eros – if he did survive...

Thus people fighting for or against conspiracy theories belong to the same class... Either ignore it or know it!

that there must be an IH/APCO/Big Oil etc. conspiracy against Rossi when IH stated that they were not able to substantiate the e-cat claim

But why IH wants to keep the ECat licence, if it's useless? Why they're building another patents around it? A.Rossi already offered them to return their money back. Nope, the problem will be somewhere else.

• Official Post

it is up to you but I will be following Bob as long he will continue posting stuff from the Indian lab.

Even though I completely disagree with any conspiracy. It is all caused by innate human qualities like greed and stupidity.

As for how Bob does it it or should have done it, there are 1000 shades of crazy. Just learn how to leave with it. Many of you consider the guy who introduced 'spooky action at a distance' term the greatest of all times. Imagine what we might have if he had something like YouTube then?

• Yep. Rossi, Parkhamov, Sterling Allan and now Bob Greenyear. Who could possibly believe that LENR is the province of cuckoos?

• Of course watching me's reactor or R.Mills SUN-CELL is an excitement, that can't be surpassed. But keep in mind, that any redistribution transmutations can possibly emit very hard radiation, you really don't like. Just ask Eros – if he did survive...

Who is "Eros", who is "me" - should we believe that this two anonymous guys found the "holy grail", just because they say so?
    And who is the honorable Dr Altaka Yurmani from Lagos, who sends me e-mails saying that he wants to share a fortune with me?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.