(not MFMP but) BG preparing some big announcement?

• :)Rothwell said" delicious quote"

If you are referring to 'unperson' James Watson's baloney quote

This quote is also appropriate in the LENR field

" It turns out that just like DNA, people are messy, complex and sometimes full of hideous errors."

https://www.theguardian.com/co…selling-nobel-prize-medal

I know this to be true personally.

Apropos btw back on the evidence trail like Sherlock.. but unlike James Watson ( he might have stolen stuff)

Suhas wrote this 17 days ago to Bob Greenyer

"

I am in mumbai and interested to be participant in the Mumbai meeting . I will be in touch with Dr M Srinivasan for inclusion and to know more about the programme of meeting.

I am 74 year researcher following LENR for six years+ and basically from High power ultrasonics , Electro-plasma cleaning/ coating field with some exposure to nano-material preparation.

Looking forward to meet"

and

also this two years ago

"The only known working research reactor in India is in private sector . The 72 year old

Inventor of Rubiit from Mumbai India -Post-graduate in Physics & Electronics who has researched & worked in Ultrasonics field for 47 years in India and abroad

Expresses doubts but has not given up hopes about backing by the Indian theoretical science community and subsequently by Investors.

He has long association with BARC, Nuclear fuel, Aerospace, Auto & steel Industry.

RUBIITPOWER Invention Includes Solid –state foam Matrix which comprises Hybrid ceramic material as main body of Heating element that is porous to multi-element Titanium micro-powder fuel which is ionized or polarized with electro-magnetic field.

The multi-element Titanium Fuel is processed earlier by using Proprietory

Rubiit - Resonant Ultrasonic Bubble Implosion Implantation technology -

to achieve the designed characterstics. Interaction between fuel and Dopant at designed temperature and pressure releases Heat energy .

The resulting steam can be converted to electrical energy or can be used for heating purpose in Industries.

Optmisation of materials and material morphology is being further researched

by Rubiitpower for quality and efficiency of higher heat release.

The Invention follows the three part (Cavity, Tunneling, Spring) combined

Rubiitpower Cavity Spring theory that explains and confirms the practicability of

the Invention. Theorotically Fifty grams of the Hybrid Titanium multi-element

fuel in Multi-cavity reactor is capable of releasing over 100000 kwH produced

@ 40 paise / kwH (one US dollar=60rupees=6000paise)with approx Investment of Rs 5crore (under one million dollar)per Megawatthour

which is very much cheaper than Nuclear,Solar, Thermal & oil/gas based power

without any pollution.

The concept prototype has been tested for stable5kwh equivalent for over a month fifteen months back."

Definitely Suhas has marbles to spare. Thank God for such people.:)

Zeph - a total and complete fabrication - please stop repeating this lie.

I'm linking my source - behavior of Andrea Rossi also demonstrates, how he guards his IP, i.e. he has working technology.

That is to say, I don't believe you at all.

• I'm linking my source - behavior of Andrea Rossi also demonstrates, how he guards his IP, i.e. he has working technology.

The way I see this: Rossi seems to completely fail in his lawsuit, if he is not willing (or maybe not able?) to povide answers or proof the defendant/Judge is asking for. Why should a man who owns (based on your speculation) such a groundbraking new technology not wanting to benefit from his "invention" and seems about to take all of his secrets into grave? Why no one has replicated his secret sauce although it seems to exist? Why no one from his many (??) co-workers or employees in the robotic factories and the teams he has set up already years ago for a mass production leaked any single detail of these magic machines? Come on - who really can still believe that he has something? Only people who do not obejctively look at what we have seen, heard and read so far on his famous Ecat story and blindly stick to Rossi-says...

• Official Post

I'm linking my source - behavior of Andrea Rossi also demonstrates, how he guards his IP, i.e. he has working technology.

Not related but here https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=1DuxVGy5sbw

After 20 min Bob explains Eagly experiment in which oscilating electrons resemble Chernetskiy plasma process.

• Zeph - It doesn't matter who your source is - its not true. It is not even close to truth. If Mats is your source then a very simple check has resulted in numerous errors in Mats "history" of Rossi. Rossi has a history of getting journalist to write books / paper on him for his "technology of the day". Mats did not do his homework on Rossi's background and was either tricked or is complicit. That story is not over yet either.

• I said a while ago I had concerns over LENR and health. I spoke to Christpher Strevens who had been doing LENR style experiments with high frequencies etc and he's now certifiably cookoo with all kinds of conspiracy complexes. I then saw eros/me (one of them anyways) starting to get cryptic and rambling and talking about ill health. Now Bob. I certainly his quest for the truth hasn't compromised his own health.

• Nozin thanks 4 the youtube ref about Egly

Here is the continuation

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am Impressed by the politeness of that forum

https://futurism.com/the-madness-of-sir-isaac-newton/

Egly>>Hutchison

• More politeness from this forum

>>>>Me356

(Redpill) 003 uploaded recently to youtube

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Egley 2012 video carbon to iron/titanium/Mg/Al 14.50 time mark

• Just "one" comment: Greenyer - in the video - did obviously not understand, why people originally dismissed Muon-fusion some twenty years ago. The main reason is, that the energy to produce a new one (muon) is much higher than the energy that comes out of the fusions. But if somebody manages to stabilized the muon - that's possible, by removing all perturbations - then may be ... Or by more efficiently guiding the muon!

The other path he explains (Kanons etc.) is the Holmlid way of fusion I already commented. You need a 10 meter thick copper wall to shield all the particles and you will get the same old centralized power plants as today.

The third effect - sometimes called EVO's - same structures a in "small" ball-lightening by the way - is mainly caused by toroidally connected nuclei, that are able to exchange - rebalance their charge. This connected state can last very long and has been reported by many researchers.

All these effects are real and “well” understood as long, as you don't fake the market, as Bob told, Egly did...

Toroidally connected nuclei (EVO's) are not an energy source! Otherwise these EVO's would blow off immediately. E.g.: Uruzkow found that all his nuclear transformations had an energy balance of +- some keV.

This effect may be used, in the large, to produce interesting elements, where as gold and indium have been shown in some interesting quantities... To help Fukushima/Tschernobyl would be the prime place for such research.

A real breakthrough would be, if such EVO's could be stabilized. But as Bob mentioned in one direction (perpendicular to the torus) the (B-) field of such EVO's is devastating …

But finally, .. do not believe to much about UFO's. I guess, I was number 2 Youtube listener of the veteran story (bob presented in Video 1) and after detecting the "faking-tricks" they used, I stoped watching.

• Problems with Egely

1. No publications

2. If he can make gold from copper.. then he should have lots of money now

"The Swiss stole my la"b. sounds fishy to me but

we'll wait and see until MFMP or Bob alone replicates and publishes

(Redtube) 002 2.00 timemark

only $5000.. seems like peanuts

• Problems with Egely

1. No publications

2. If he can make gold from copper.. then he should have lots of money now

"The Swiss stole my la"b. sounds fishy to me but

we'll wait and see until MFMP or Bob alone replicates and publishes

(Redtube) 002 2.00 timemark

only $5000.. seems like peanuts

• (redpill)004

denouement of the tangled web

audience maintains their politeness

no views on youtube yet

• I said a while ago I had concerns over LENR and health. I spoke to Christpher Strevens who had been doing LENR style experiments with high frequencies etc and he's now certifiably cookoo with all kinds of conspiracy complexes. I then saw eros/me (one of them anyways) starting to get cryptic and rambling and talking about ill health. Now Bob. I certainly his quest for the truth hasn't compromised his own health.

Me356 does his experiments remotely, muon ionization may not be his issue doing experimentation. But eros claims to have detected latent muon emissions from the fuel. The only thing that seems to destroy these emissions were dissolving the spent fuel in strong acid. Me356 could have been affected through handling the spent fuel.

• Wikileaks will reveal the vault 7 story today - i downloaded the file already ...

Let's see if this is in any way related as Bob proposed :P I don't think so but the announcement:

"Vault 7 - Year Zero"

is pointing to a big release. Also the fact that they released an encrypted file upfront and not just release it through their normal channels, points to sth big.

1dee72a23899440c9e4f059510860c85?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=766737aa29e2b2442542c8e9cf2e0d70

• Official Post

Year zero talk to me as French around Revolutionary ideas.

It finished with a (Chouans) genocide and then a dictator to restore state and civil peace, triggering a classical war (no choice however since all countries around wanted to neutralize France) based on nationalism (new concept at that time) with 1Mn dead (uncommon bill) finally...

to be short, beware of anything like "new man" "new era".

• Year zero talk to me as French around Revolutionary ideas.

It finished with a genocide and then a dictator to restore state and civil peace, triggering a classical war (no choice however since all countries around wanted to neutralize France) based on nationalism (new concept at that time) with 1Mn dead (uncommon bill) finally...

to be short, beware of anything like "new man" "new era".

I actually don't expect it to be THAT revolutionary - i guess it will just be another batch of emails or information related to the CIA. But since Bob referred to the Vault 7 announcements a few times - i thought it might be of interest here. (even tho i don't expect it to be).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.