(not MFMP but) BG preparing some big announcement?

• Official Post

One of the giants of the LENR world commented to me recently (email) on Ken Shoulder's work.

"This (EVO) is a phenomenon that needs to be explored..... Ken's work is important but he died before finishing the understanding and getting the recognition. The EVO could easily be part of the LENR process. Unfortunately, this requires the marriage of two "strange" phenomenon, which creates skepticism squared. Unfortunately, detecting the EVO and transmutation products is not easy, requiring expensive and high-end equipment. This is not a research path worth taking without access to the required tools."

• Official Post

Wyttenbach

Thank you for that, an interesting paper. However, a Ken Shoulders style EVO is not quite a plasmoid. While it may contain some ionised gas etc, it is definitely not formed by ejecta from hot silicon. The micro-ball lightning phenomena described are true plasmoids produced by high-power systems. KS describes in his papers EVO's being created at low temperatures and voltages as low as 200. I think this is one of the best papers to get an overview of his methods and results.

• I should mention that invoking solitons has a big implication - that the electromagnetics have become distinctly nonlinear. Maxwell's equations are solutions to linear electromagnetic behavior and do a good job of describing most observed electromagnetic behavior. I am not saying that solitons cannot be a part of the description of EVOs or any other phenomenon, but before you can invoke solitons in the solution you have to identify the strongly nonlinear electromagnetic behavior that is required to support a soliton in the solution.

• I should mention that invoking solitons has a big implication - that the electromagnetics have become distinctly nonlinear.

BobHiggins : Also Le-Clair worked with soliton waves. In cavitation fusion we also see highly non-linear behavior. Physics can't teach nature to behave in a way that models become simple...

Ken Shoulders style EVO is not quite a plasmoid

The only known physical structure allowed for "electron only" EVO's are anapoles, where electrons are confined by their own fields!

See: Nonradiating anapole modes in dielectric nanoparticles

: http://www.lukiyanchuk.ru/publ/110.pdf

Shoulders used ceramics (Si) for his experiments, what could explain certain side-effects. Silicium is the best laboratory element to produce EVO's. I "guess" that a more rigid and higher charged center (Si) is the base of the EVO structure. The second benefit would be a much smaller overall radius for the EVO's.

• One of the giants of the LENR world commented to me recently (email) on Ken Shoulder's work.

"This (EVO) is a phenomenon that needs to be explored..... Ken's work is important but he died before finishing the understanding and getting the recognition. The EVO could easily be part of the LENR process. Unfortunately, this requires the marriage of two "strange" phenomenon, which creates skepticism squared. Unfortunately, detecting the EVO and transmutation products is not easy, requiring expensive and high-end equipment. This is not a research path worth taking without access to the required tools."

dustry plasma science is well established and has been studied for a long time

https://phys.org/news/2016-08-…-universe-laboratory.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dusty_plasma

• Key Shoulders identified the white EVO and the black EVO. These names correspond to the generally standard accepted scientific terms dark polaritons and bright polaritons.

Here is a good description that I like

http://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms9993

ncomms9993-f5.jpg

• Now you are being silly. You know my dad it bigger than yours. And what does this refer to "posted on this work before you even knew who he was" ? Time travel? I read some of these papers when you were still a lettuce seedling. Try imagining this. There are NO sparks.

A freed polariton soliton

A freed polariton soliton

One post back in 2015 that mentioned Shoulders relationship to polaritons relating to black holes. Shoulders said that EVO where black holes. I provided the insight that dark mode solitons absorbs EMF and acts like an ANALOG black hole as Ken Shoulders observed. Now that you are becoming interested in EVOs these old posts might hold insights for you.

I have been trying to educate you over years and now you beleive that you are an expert.

• Axil: I am only a beginner but I want to let my inner polaritron to go free.

But can I?

Apparently polaritrons from this reference are confined onto solid surfaces /crystal supports,

but are not free. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polariton

From reading the reference you gave me plasmons= polaritrons can be generated by visible and uv frequency.

My interpretation from https://www.researchgate.net/p…t_and_glimpse_into_future

Surface plasmons/polaritons if they exist may be involved in the generation of charge clusters.

The article mentions that the exciting frequency is in the visible(400-700) spectrum for Ag/Au but can be UV (~140 nm) for Aluminium

Silver has a better Q, “quality factor” than gold (80 versus 15 at exciting frequency corresponding to 700nm)

“Silver is a better plasmonic metal than gold” the reference states.. also..

a large energy amplification of input energy intensity is modelled for silver nanospheres as ~600.

For generation of photoelectrons, conventional double photon activation (2PP-PEEM) and 1pp-PEEM (depending on work function/ the exciting frequency) is proposed as the cause

Perhaps UV/ light photons generate lots of photoelectrons which then form charge clusters near the nanosphere/nanocrack

Perhaps the great energy amplification at hotspots due to surface plasmons in the nanosphere/nanocrack causes ejection of +ve metal ions to join the electron cluster to form a stabilised charge cluster (evo).That’s my idea.

But can I let my inner plasmon/polaritron go free?

• A good example of how polaritons and nanoparticles are symbiotic is the SunCell. R. Mills has said that the self sustain mode is caused by silver vapor.

In fact, the silver condenses into nanoparticles that provide and support polariton creation on their surface. Self sustain mode that the SunCell has shown is a result of self stimulation of the polaritons when those polaritons produce their own self simulating energy. Silver reflects UV and visible light well. This allows a mirror to form between the surface of the nanoparticle and the hydrogen dielectric gas in which photons become entangled with electrons on the surface of the nanoparticles, a process that produces polaritons.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The SunCell reaction will stop when the temperature of the dusty plasma exceeds the silver vapor condinsation point at 2200C. At that temperature, the dusty plasma turns into just a plasma with no nanoparticles being condensed. This will cause the SunCell to fail since the solar cells must see a black body temperature of 3000C to function.

R. Mills has gotten the SunCell to operated at 3000C, but that dusty plasma was formed using an eroding tungsten electrode whose vapor condinsation temperature is very high at 6000C. When R. Mills puts all the parts of the SunCell together, he will see a failed system and won't understand why it is not working the way he believes that hydrinos should. But you will know.

• Official Post

There was a Greek inventor who claimed they hydrogen is conductive and dielectric.

Secondly, how do you know if the dome and walls are not hotter than the core?

The energy could be transferred from the core by silver and photons.

So the assumed process can still be possible.

Axil. EVO's are nothing to do with dusty plasma.

Do you have a reference for this idea, or is it your original thinking?

The connection of EVO's and dusty plasma is your speculation - you should prove your point. Don't expect Alan will do it instead of you.

In fact, the silver condenses into nanoparticles that provide and support polariton creation on their surface.

Do you have a reference for this "fact", or is it your original thinking?

• Official Post

Axil is stuck on the idea that an EVO must contain something other than 'just' electrons. It can of course, but doesn't have to. It is an Exotic Vacuum Object. Not a plasma or a dusty anything or a charged nanoparticle. The proof that such electron clouds can be created as discrete microscopic/macroscopic objects (biggest reported around 0,25mm diameter) and be moved from place to place by EM fields is the thing that has never been conclusively proven to everyone's satisfaction, they remain 'exotic'.

• Axil is stuck on the idea that an EVO must contain something other than 'just' electrons. It can of course, but doesn't have to. It is an Exotic Vacuum Object. Not a plasma or a dusty anything or a charged nanoparticle. The proof that such electron clouds can be created as discrete microscopic/macroscopic objects (biggest reported around 0,25mm diameter) and be moved from place to place by EM fields is the thing that has never been conclusively proven to everyone's satisfaction, they remain 'exotic'.

If you have read Egely work, you will see that Egely has validated the polariton theory. Notice the term that Egely uses "Fusion-by-Pseudo-Particles". The pseudo particle is the polariton. At the end of page 41(part 2), Egely gives a lecture on the properties of the Plasmon Polariton. It is well for you'll to take this insight to heart. Because of the Pauli Exclusion Principle of fermions, electons cannot form a self containing soliton. Only bosons can do that, it is a rule of quantum mechanics.

Egely produces LENR experimental results and transmutation WITHOUT HYDROGEN, just SPPs.

http://www.egely.hu/letoltes/F…seudo-Particles-Part1.pdf

http://www.egely.hu/letoltes/F…seudo-Particles-Part2.pdf
    http://www.egely.hu/letoltes/F…seudo-Particles-Part3.pdf

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.