(not MFMP but) BG preparing some big announcement?

• I beleive that Egely had a profound impact on Bob G thinking. Egely my have led Bob G into the Ken Shoulders theory track. This may be what the "Red Pill" might signify.

The polariton concept is very difficult to understand. It requires a lot of mental horsepower and background to take to heart. Most people are not detailed oriented to the extent in their desire to get down to the most fundamental questions that a theory implies.

At this early juncture in my understanding about John Hutchinson's work, I beleive that he does not produce EVOs to produce the effects that he achieves. He goes directly to the generation of monopole magnetic field lines. EVOs (polaritons) also produce monopole field lines. It is this type of magnetic interaction with matter that destabilizes the nucleus and causes nuclear matter to decompose into mesons.

• Axil said "Egely has validated the polariton theory."

With respect to Shoulders EVOs I do not read Egely's writing as validation but rather speculation.

The speculation is in UPPERCASE in the following

"There is a similar strange effect, found by Ken Shoulders (U.S. Patent 5,018,180/1991, or 5,148,461/1992), which belongs here

..At a modest 500 V potential difference, a bunch of electrons and protons form an interesting particle cluster, which Shoulders called an "electrum validum," on the cathode tip, creating a hole on a fine aluminum or ceramic flat anode (or witness plate).

The calculations yield an astonishing amount of excess energy, up to 90 times, and some transmutation effects as well; ..

There is also a plasma wakefield acceleration, which collectively accelerates a wave of charged particles. The gradually decreasing tapered surface of the metal tip GENERATES POLARITON wave transients (besides other effects), which have an electric field amplitude increasing with time along its path toward the tip.

These electric fields MIGHT be high enough to generate a number of neutrons

via the p + e• ->n + v (Widom-Larsen type) process,

where e• is a wave of surface or volumetric electrons, a PLASMON POLARITON

a virtual particle of high effective mass. '

Bob G says that it costs only $5000 to replicate Egely's microwave induced copper to gold transmutation

I would consider a gold replication a better validation of his polariton theory and look forward to it soon.

• "Well this is bad.

Bob seems to have turned into a prophet.

He is referencing scripture and predicting dire calamities.

This is a personal tragedy for Bob and his family.

This is a big problem for MFMP and their credibility as Bob is so linked to them as a spokesman and those who wish to can use this in a bad way.

I wish Bob well and hope he recovers speedily from what has the appearance of a mental breakdown or psychological episode.

I hope the MFMP can recover from this quickly and continue to make good progress.

A bad day for LENR.

Bob seems to have turned into a prophet: Sterling Allan

He's referencing scripture and predicting dire calamities (to underage female celebrities): Sterling Allan

This is a personal tragedy for Bob and his family: replace "Bob" with "Sterling"

Should I continue?

When is the LENR purge itself from the Papp believers? You are crawling with cockoos and cockoo believers, and you expect to be taken seriously?

• Bob G says that it costs only $5000 to replicate Egely's microwave induced copper to gold transmutation

I would consider a gold replication a better validation of his polariton theory and look forward to it soon.

Here a picture from the Russian Shockwave transmutation experiments based on Cu inpacts.

Eglys dream seems not be be very far...

• Should I continue?

When is the LENR purge itself from the Papp believers? You are crawling with cockoos and cockoo believers, and you expect to be taken seriously?

Creativity and major mental disorders go hand and hand. This mental relationship has been recognized from wayback. The ancient Greeks considered both as “having been touched by the gods.” Aristoteles, in his perspicacity, stated, “There is no genius without having a touch of madness.” This phenomenon has been verified repeatedly in studies in the past. Most of the breakthrough thinkers were differed from the average mentality. Does one phenomenon cause the other or do both share a common underlying factor or mechanism? How are geniuses able to accomplish “creative fits”?

LUDWIG VON BEETHOVEN – BIPOLAR DISORDER?

EDISON - OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER?

MICHELANGELO – AUTISM?

EINSTEIN – AUTISM?

TESLA -OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER?

CHARLES DICKENS – DEPRESSION?

WINSTON CHURCHILL – BIPOLAR DISORDER?

ISAAC NEWTON – EVERYTHING?

JOHN NASH - SCHIZOPHRENIA?

A great portion of our brain’s function is normally allocated for social intercourse and for the “give-and-take” inherent in myriad social interactions. Humans are social creatures, our phenomenal evolutionary success as a species depends on this. This dedicated-to-social-functioning component of our brain fosters the development of empathy, altruism, and cooperation. It enables us to discern emotionally the intentions and feelings of others and to interact with others. All of these factors form the second part of our nature, which originates from the evolutionary pressures of the social aspects of human experience.

The absence or deficiency of the social algorithms in brain function frees enormous power in the brains of these temperamentally lopsided individuals. This power then becomes available for creative processes in the right individual. Creative persons are now able to think in alternatives, and conciliate and synthesize patterns to come up with novel solutions to seemingly intractable problems and/or create stirring works of art that emotionally mobilize us to narratives of human predicaments. Moreover, creative geniuses envision new and comprehensively applicable paradigms of nature’s workings. They bypass our evolutionary limits of comprehension and invent ways to access the mathematical arrangement of nature, thereby conceiving, for example, quantum mechanics. Although often exhibiting a learned civility, these individuals may nevertheless be deficient in understanding the algorithms that help us perceive and comprehend the emotional gestalt, state of mind, and intentions needed for social interaction.

On the other hand, the charismatic individual is able to transform nations or create religious movements by playing to our social nature. He or she uses our innate yearning for certainty in a world of uncertainty and ambiguity to lure us into unreflecting submissiveness to his or her dictates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclothymia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Creative individuals are prone to be “cyclothymic,” while scientists and engineers predominantly tend to be “schizoid.” Unfortunately, creative geniuses are more vulnerable to major mental disorders. There are many examples of this phenomenon throughout history. Charles Darwin was aloof, obsessive-compulsive, and a hypochondriac. His co-discoverer and fellow genius, Alfred Wallace, was also aloof and a lonely wanderer. Nikola Tesla was often mentally compromised, and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart suffered from mood swings. Beethoven was periodically depressed; Tolstoy was a strange, otherworldly, idiosyncratic aristocrat; and let’s not forget the periodically outright psychotic, super-genius Isaac Newton. Albert Einstein was an aloof man who mistreated his second wife Elsa (who was also his cousin). He gave away his illegitimate daughter, sight unseen, although on the surface he displayed social affability and charm.

More recently, Steve Jobs, a very intense, compulsive genius, exhibited signs of cyclothymia. He was able to recruit the creative powers of others and literally built the realm of computer technology. Yet, under oath, he swore impotence and sterility to avoid the obligations to his illegitimate daughter. And the list goes on and on.

Winston Churchill had periodic dark moods, Theodore Roosevelt had mood oscillations, and the often melancholy and otherworldly Abraham Lincoln and Alexander the Great were seized by demonic fits.

Creative individuals share a similar lopsided temperament with other individuals who are vulnerable to major mental disorders. Their temperamental components are an extreme variant that originates from evolutionary pressures. Although deficient in social algorithms, this releases enormous brain power that enables these unencumbered individuals to excel in creative activities. Individuals also endowed with high intelligence, curiosity, persistence of effort, tenacity, energy, and enthusiasm are able to reach heightened levels of creativity in art, science, and politics.

Even Sherlock Holmes was not right in the head. His avoidance of the emotional brain is a “condition” like Asperger's disorder

https://www.psychologytoday.co…1301/mind-sherlock-holmes

Most nice guys are as dumb as posts.

• Official Post

Sherlock,

I liked what you said about BG, right up until you compared him to Sterling. Yes, I can see your point about the abnormal religious aspect, but Sterling was a child molester also. He even talked about his desire for under age children on his PESWiki. Never will I forget reading him in real time talk of his desires...so weird. I have not tracked Sterling since the Salt Lake City District Attorney filed child molestation charges against him, but I would think he is in jail by now...and probably very popular there. ;)

That said, BG went off the deep end as you said, and hopefully he did not take MFMP down with him.

• Sherlock Holmes is not actually a real person,

Sherlock Holmes is a perona who was created from observations of a real person.

Conan Doyle repeatedly said that Holmes was inspired by the real-life figure of Joseph Bell, a surgeon at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, whom Doyle met in 1877 and had worked for as a clerk. Like Holmes, Bell was noted for drawing broad conclusions from minute observations. However, he later wrote to Doyle: "You are yourself Sherlock Holmes and well you know it". Sir Henry Littlejohn, Chair of Medical Jurisprudence at the University of Edinburgh Medical School, is also cited as an inspiration for Holmes. Littlejohn, who was also Police Surgeon and Medical Officer of Health in Edinburgh, provided Doyle with a link between medical investigation and the detection of crime.

People who use the name of Sherlock Holmes seek to imbue themselves with the essence of the Asperger compulsion for detail.

• No, Axil, there have been thousands of shit covered insanes for every Nash. Think of the (probably) best musician ever: Bach. Gauss. Einstein, PIcasso, the list of genious who were not mad is far longer than the Greenyeers.

• No, Axil, there have been thousands of shit covered insanes for every Nash. Think of the (probably) best musician ever: Bach. Gauss. Einstein, PIcasso, the list of genious who were not mad is far longer than the Greenyeers.

Johann Carl Friedrich Gauss

According to Isaac Asimov, Gauss was once interrupted in the middle of a problem and told that his wife was dying. He is purported to have said, "Tell her to wait a moment till I'm done".

Carl Gauss was an ardent perfectionist. In its maladaptive form, perfectionism drives people to attempt to achieve an unattainable ideal while their adaptive perfectionism can sometimes motivate them to reach their goals. In the end, they derive pleasure from doing so. When perfectionists do not reach their goals, they often fall into depression.

Did Pablo Picasso have any mental illnesses?

https://www.quora.com/Did-Pabl…have-any-mental-illnesses

Picasso was probably a narcissist. The old Diagnostic and Statistics Manual, ed. 4, summarized this disorder thusly:

"Individuals with this Cluster B Personality Disorder have an excessive sense of how important they are. They demand and expect to be admired and praised by others and are limited in their capacity to appreciate others' perspectives." Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Speaking about

I have read Egely. I find him a little fanciful at times. But that is a personal opinion.

How does that little fanciful gizmo invented by Egely work? Justify your personal opinion. Please debunk...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Breathe in, breathe out. Unavoidable. And nonsense.

In my second Egely wheel experiment I'm wearing a scarf so as to prove that the turning of the wheel is not caused by me blowing on it. Also, I'm switching my hands in regular intervals to show that it is not some random draft that is causing the wheel to turn.

The experimenter also must blow through a rubber glove.

Try again to debunk...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.