(not MFMP but) BG preparing some big announcement?

• BG has made some big claims over the past year or so that haven't really matched the level of his hype. I am confused about whether BG speaks for MFMP anymore or is he solo now. We will see with this latest claim of a COP of 8. That would be well beyond any measurement error, and if the engineers in India are glad to open source it, the knowledge would be everywhere for replicators. Still, I take it all with a big grain of salt. I will believe it when multiple labs independently replicate what Bob has found.

Fuel held in place by Nickel foil formed into a plug in to which the needle point of the electrodes passes.

It would explain, why the electrode gets dragged through reactor manually - the active material forms a thin layer on its surface.

Pure nickel foil made by plating from nickel sulphate onto steel using hydrogen plasma and ultrasonically de-laminating it.

This is interesting process by itself. Why not common electroplating has been used?

• Official Post

Bob greenyer found indians willing to completely share their reactor design. Cop 8

If the "ECCO Project" means that ECCO is involved, I would think it is more than worth our attention. If it is in honor of ECCO, well then, I am a bit less interested...unless he resurfaces and endorses.

ECCO, the moniker, was instrumental in helping MFMP navigate it's learning curve. Very sharp individual. I came to trust that if he approved, and he had high standards...OCD like, it was something to take note of.

ECCO posted a few times here on LF as I recall. Is he from India?

• BG has made some big claims over the past year or so that haven't really matched the level of his hype. I am confused about whether BG speaks for MFMP anymore or is he solo now. We will see with this latest claim of a COP of 8. That would be well beyond any measurement error, and if the engineers in India are glad to open source it, the knowledge would be everywhere for replicators. Still, I take it all with a big grain of salt. I will believe it when multiple labs independently replicate what Bob has found.

I've explained this before, but it bears repeating. MFMP is a collective of independent researchers. Our collaboration is based on a shared goal of performing LENR research as Live Open Science, and that is the full extent of our formal rules. There is no "official spokesman" of the group and no guarantee that we will agree with each others projects or statements. However, we do try to reach consensus on major projects, for which the group's modest resources can be made available.

BobG is making his current proposal in that spirit, as just another member of the MFMP collective. Involvement of other individual members of the collective has yet to be decided, but you can be sure we will be discussing it intensely. It's a project that seems to have great potential towards the goal we share.

• Official Post

BobG is making his current proposal in that spirit, as just another member of the MFMP collective

Love you guys. MFMP is all volunteer I know, save the planet like all here, but when you say BG is: " making his current proposal in that spirit", is it in the "redpill" spirit, or has he come down to earth? I say that respectfully, as I think we should all tolerate those so gifted their occasional straying from reality.

If you guys are all onboard with this ECCO thing, then OK, that is something that I can pay attention to.

If you guys are all onboard with this ECCO thing, then OK

IMO this type of fusion reactor could be replaced with plasma electrolysis, except that the cathode will be formed with ultrasound emitter. Once diluted solution of nickel sulfate will be used, then the nickel particles produced with electrolysis will be also utilized in fusion reaction. Except that the plasma fusion itself reportedly runs with even higher COP ~ 11, it's much simpler - and yet nobody of amateurs attempts for its replication it. Why to expect the amateur replication of plasma dust reactor, after then? It brings no advantage for me.

Robert Greenyer also said, that there was COP ~ 8 with only 2-3% fluctuations over 3 months. IMO the COP couldn't be exactly 800±3% (such a rounded number is suspicious by itself), it wasn't measured during three months long period and it wasn't probably measured systematically at all. I just saw the electrode gets dragged through reactor manually - so I'd like to see the physical graphs of actual data before claims about 2-3% fluctuation over 3 months.

BobG is making his current proposal in that spirit, as just another member of the MFMP collective

Robert Greenyer made all announcements at separated web sites (Steemit, Homosymbion.com ) and YouTube channels, but he asks for money for via Steem credit, both MFMP Donation page. A little suspicious thing - especially in the world of crowdfunding organizations. On the other hand, the ECCO is separate project, both personally, both experimentally independent of MFMP, until MFMP will not get engaged in its physical replication.

• when you say BG is: " making his current proposal in that spirit", is it in the "redpill" spirit

"Redpill" has nothing to do with MFMP and is a personal interest of BobG. Each of us has many different interests and passions, and it isn't always easy to keep them separate. But for the group to function as I described, we must keep our collaboration focused on the scientific practice of LENR research, while still allowing each of us the freedom of being individuals. It's a challenging path, but worth the effort in my experience.

• http://www.isis.stfc.ac.uk/gro…aramini-abstract14540.pdf

If you take a look at the last graph titles defect concentration, the magnetic field is proportional to the defect concentration. This implies to me that all the muon/hydrogen based muonium are entangled is a superradiant like aggregation within a Bose condinsate of muonium which goes as the number of elements in the condinsate.

This superradiant arrangement in a condinsate is common in LENR.

Axil,

I have to hand it to you reading the pdf.

Is this quote the original work?

"•No long range magnetism is developed in defective graphene" ? I would think that THH had to read this per his statement ... and he will brb. (chill Tom)

Also we need to move the Papp thread to the playground. I think we are tiring the mods to the point that they are just celebrating St. Pats day a bit late.

I do not see the background for this work in India explained, Is it just a demo, or some is there some more developed POC? I mean fully? Maybe I an just clicking on linky's and missing the background. Having a plasma reactor with cooling will not cut it any longer here without background. Some damn good people are here trying to help others understand. What is he demonstrating? And how is he doing it ? But specifically how is claiming that it is CF comes to mind.

• .. I have to hand it to you reading the pdf.

Muon behavior is quite complex. Muon live-time is a function of it's speed and polarization. A depolarized muon lives longer and that's the idea I think behind the measurement.

The muon catching event is a two step process:

1) The muon must have a low kinetic energy such that a H-field can bend and catch it. Thereafter the muon replaces an electron and emits Auger like photons. If you know the muon incident energy then you can calculate the expected spectrum.

2) The second phase of the muon capture is the radial collapse, due to a nuclear-reaction between the muon and the nucleus. This second step only happens, if the muon lives long enough and enters a regular orbit.

Now, if anybody believes that graphite will stop all muons, then this is bare nonsense. Slow muons are stopped by any material! These folks – writing the paper - use muons just to measure the magnetic field of the graphene defects.

• Shane D.,

I thought you asked if the LENR poster ECCO was involved earlier.

From ECW thread NOT-USER-ECCO Bob G. say's

" When I was thinking of a name for this nameless reactor, I thought that

ECCO (phonetically the same as Echo) would be very appropriate and it
    would honour one of the MFMPs most prodigious citizen crowd researchers."

So the user ECCO is not associated if this is accurate.

• Suhas Ralkar is 74 and an expert in ultrasonics for his entire working life it would seem. He leads the RubiItPower Company. Educated at West, returned to India & set up Ralsonics in1973 Over the Last Fortytwo Years Ralsonics has developed 38 RUBIIT (Ultrasonic) technologies and Manufactured Ultrasonic Eqpt for about 101 applications. One of them is Ultrasonic Plasma Processor (UPP) Technology For Processing And Industrial/Chemical/Manure Waste-Management. Recovery of Metals is achieved. There he started with the ECCO technology.

1QWWtT6.jpg eLSsimnm.jpg

• "•No long range magnetism is developed in defective graphene" ?

The referenced table in the document must have measured short range magnetic fields that would affect muons close to the surface of the graphene. No long range magnetism does not preclude the existence of short range magnetic effects as witnessed by the last chart in the document.

• Official Post

I remember that guy now. I said something about him a while back:

Ultrasonic Fuel Treatment

Always worth checking claims such as his out, and I can not think of a better group to do that than MFMP. Who else is ready on a whim to jump on the next plane out of town, with the internet savvy to rally support for the airfare and lodging, and the expertise to rapidly gauge the legitimacy of the claim when they get there, as them?

They kind of remind me of the Ghost Busters. :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.