(not MFMP but) BG preparing some big announcement?

• 100% agree - that's why I donated 1k USD to them today :P Let's hope that it wasn't wasted and these reactors really work. But honestly I think even a "no it doesn't work" is still better than spending hundreds of hours theorizing about sth that in the end turns out to be just a waste of time and we actually do learn sth from every failure.

TBH i have higher expectations with me356's reactor - simply because he didn't stumble on it "by accident" and has a more scientifical approach to the whole thing, but then again - who knows.

And if it does work ... I am happy that I had the chance to make a contribution to maybe one of the most important inventions of mankind.

I am curious and I think we have very exciting days and weeks ahead. Let's enjoy this together!

• Official Post

Hans,

Love your enthusiasm. Mine was starting to wane just a bit, after my long addiction to this cursed thing after the "60 Minutes" CF segment, and you gave me a little boost. Thx.

Good on you for your substantial MFMP donation too! I contributed at the beginning, but nothing like what you did. BG mentioned Carl Page (Brillouin Energy advisor) has so far contributed the bulk for this India trip, but I bet you came close to him. And $1,000 for someone in your financial position is huge.

As BG also pointed out; if this comes to fruition due your commitment, you will have done more to "Save the Planet", than 99% of humanity.

Take care.

• Robert Ellefson, thank you. Not all of the posts in the range 236-245 were obviously related to Papp, and those that were not have been left in this thread. Please identify any that you feel obviously do not belong here if you disagree. There is no need for your post to be deleted, but you can delete it yourself if you wish.

• Hans contribution has the exact same amount than Carl Pages. There is a detailed donor list on the MFMP site. Thanks Hans...mine was significantly smaller :)

This is by far the best shot for open LENR+ replication, validation and exploration. There was no better opportunity in the past and there will not be a better opportunity in the near future. So I think everyone hoping that LENR+ becomes reality should donate, even if it is a small amount.

They estimate 8000$ for the validation and replication of Suhas ECCO reactor and 4000$ for me365s reactor. Tomorrow Suhas wanted to give a detailed cost estimation for the replication of his reactor + fuel preperation machine so the costs may vary. This is two shots at open LENR+ validation for 12000$. They want to test both reactors at the same time to save some travelling costs.

Sidenote: As Zephir pointed out, the ECCO reactor is similar to the newinflow reactor (http://newinflow.ru/pdf/Klimov_Poster.pdf) for which significant transmutation is reported. This could become pretty interesting.

• BobG has put a new video on YT. A look around the plasma lab.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lab ? This is, once again, a rotten garage, isn't it ?

• Oh. Once a again such an intelligent comment. Self funded science is self funded - this is stating the obvious.

And a brilliant idea written onto a napkin is worthless unless it is presented with 30 shiny power point slides and a PR departmend approved advertisment in national tv. If you don t have anything to say why do you comment?

• Official Post

Back to Topic:

me356 has made an SEM analysis of some "part processed fuel and foil" of Bob Greenyer's indian scientist fellow Suhas:

https://steemit.com/science/@m…l-and-nickel-foil-samples

Interesting Comments by me356:

Quote from me356

I can say that Nickel foil is looking very good. Clearly the surface is processed in the right way. There is just some contamination, but probably not issue.
    The surface is processed quite homogenously. To get even better results, I recommend few times longer processing so that bubbles are everywhere.

0315.jpg

0294.jpg

Quote from me356

Sample it is more interesting, nickel/titanium is rather spherical which is not optimal. It may be less capable of Hydrogen loading. So replacing it with carbonyl nickel might give much better results.

0389.jpg

0391.jpg

0402.jpg

0403.jpg

• Max said check out ITER

I think their check will bounce soon.

In stark contrast to prodigal #EUscience

is shoestring total disclosure participatory demoscience at

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers Bob George Suhas...

• NASA observations reshape basic plasma wave physics The wave's ability to trap particles was predicted more than 50 years ago but hadn't been directly captured with such comprehensive measurements until now. The new results also showed a much higher rate of trapping than expected.

This observation could bring a bit more clue into Ken Shoulders’ EVOs, High-Density Charge Clusters and Condensed plasmoids. The intensive microwave radiation not only doesn't scatter charged particles, but it makes them more clustered above certain intensity treshold.

• I am sure that Bob Grenyer would appreciate these crazy Russian experiments

External Content www.youtube.com

• The microwave oven is the most accessible tool for research of cold fusion in home conditions. Its output power can be reduced to few watts with ballast capacitor and coupled from magnetron into an outside with coaxial cable in similar way, like the signal from Tesla coil source. Conversely the magnetron power can be boosted in orders of magnitude by powering it from pulsed voltage source (HV capacitor) without risking its damage. Its transformer also represents the simplest source of high voltage (2000 - 6000 V), capable of powering the Quark-X reactor.

9eVgnbQ.gif fVbYVou.gif

• Today its cheaper to buy a whole microwave oven than the ignitioncoil, which would require grid transformer anyway. And the ignition coil will get destroyed with few watts of power, because it's cooling is very bad (it's filled with asphalt).

LgXerNYm.jpg

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.