• When will it come to you that there is no "electric charge" on the electron and on the proton? Maxwell was wrong - is that clear?

Again, I refer you to the MIT prof Walter Lewin who demonstrates (in YT available videos, so you have no excuse of ignorance of same) with balloons and Van de Graff generator (and Leyden jar and confetti) 'electrical attraction and repulsion'. Your theory MUST explain those phenoms too, as well as ionic conduction in, and operation of, batteries.

No?

• @the crew

Consider the so called 'cosmic background microwave radiation. If you read about it, it will invariably say that the photons were stretched by 1000 or 1100 times, which means they've lost most of their energy. It is then reasonable to ask, "What does the stretching?" and " Where did the energy go?"

Now, a photon is affected by gravity, not by the gaussian part, but rather by the curvature of space. So, it is reasonable to conclude that the photon is embedded in the structure of space. Therefore the expansion of space stretches the photon lowering it's energy. From E =mc^2 the lost energy shows up as (gravitational) mass.

That's my theory and I'm sticking with it. I'm surprised no one asked for it.😎

• Informative accompanied text of their latest YouTube videos:

The visible-light concentrator thermophotovoltaic SunCell® (cTPV-SunCell) comprises a plasma cell that injects hydrogen and catalyst, and two electromagnetic pumps serve as electrodes by injecting intersecting molten tin streams from corresponding reservoirs wherein the connected streams carry a low voltage, high current to form a Hydrino®-reaction plasma with an energy release of 200 times that of burning the hydrogen that can be obtained from water as a 0.5% parasitic load.
    Rather than horizontal injection as shown in the What’s New December 19th video [
    https://brilliantlightpower.com/tpv-s...
    ], the injection is vertically inclined so that the injector nozzles can be positioned in the reservoirs away for the plasma zone. The elimination of direct plasma exposure prevents that tungsten nozzles from overheating and melting. Notice, the glowing injector nozzles of the December 19th video wherein melting of the tungsten injectors occurs in seconds unless the reaction power is decreased, or the radiative power transfer increased. Radiation transfers power at 10 to 100 times the power per area compared to conduction and convection of conventional base-load power sources such as combustion-powered and nuclear-powered ones. The 3000-5000K plasma emits radiation at a power density of 4.6 to 35 MW/m2, corresponding to an extraordinary 150 kW to 1.14 MW, respectively, transmitted through an 8-inch diameter window. The TPV-SunCell electricity can be used to power essentially all stationary electric and motive applications at about $0.001/kWh. It can also used as a heat lamp heater to power boilers to produce steam, power an air heat exchanger to produce heated air, and power commercial and industrial ovens and furnaces.

Rather random phenomena, difficult to control and handle....

• The 3000-5000K plasma emits radiation at a power density of 4.6 to 35 MW/m2, corresponding to an extraordinary 150 kW to 1.14 MW, respectively, transmitted through an 8-inch diameter window.

This only reflects the density at the very tiny emission area. We still wait for a COP > 3....

I would add that the problems they have are expected and have been stated more than once by Bob Greenyer. Mills has a very good EVO producing system, but EVOs tend to crumble any metal around, specially tungsten. Until they come to terms with that, that this is not a simple thermal issue, they will keep having these failures.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Magnetohydrodynamic Hydrogen Electric Generator

https://patents.google.com/patent/TW202146759A/en

MHD was already proposed by Mills as a way to harvest the plasma energy in one of the previous iterations of money rising announcements (couldn’t remember which one, but it was probably 3 or 4 years ago). They scrub everything they said previously in each cycle of investors harvest so I am going from memory.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Опять же, я отсылаю вас к профессору Массачусетского технологического института Уолтеру Левину, который демонстрирует (в доступных на YT видеороликах, так что у вас нет оправдания невежеству) с помощью воздушных шаров и генератора Ван де Граффа (а также лейденской банки и конфетти) «электрическое притяжение и отталкивание». Ваша теория ДОЛЖНА объяснить и эти явления, а также ионную проводимость и работу батарей.

Нет?

There is no special theory of Cherepanov ... There is a mistake in Maxwell's theory! All the experiments of Charles Coulomb, Cavendish, Harris are easily explained with the help of the magnetic properties of free electrons - these experiments are magnetic phenomena...

• Again, I refer you to the MIT prof Walter Lewin who demonstrates (in YT available videos, so you have no excuse of ignorance of same) with balloons and Van de Graff generator (and Leyden jar and confetti) 'electrical attraction and repulsion'. Your theory MUST explain those phenoms too, as well as ionic conduction in, and operation of, batteries.

No?

The intrinsic magnetic moment of a free electron was not discovered by Cherepanov - it was discovered by Polykarp Kusch - https://www.britannica.com/biography/Polykarp-Kusch - https://www.researchgate.net/p…tron_Spin_and_Its_History

• "

nformative accompanied text

"

The visible-light concentrator thermophotovoltaic SunCell® (cTPV-SunCell) comprises a plasma cell that injects hydrogen and catalyst, and two electromagnetic pumps serve as electrodes by injecting intersecting molten tin streams /

water vapor is still the 'catalyst' but the electrode has changed from gallium to tin?

plus ca change

https://brilliantlightpower.com/pdf/Tse-Validation-Report-Brilliant-Light-Power.pdf

Near the top of the screen is (I assume) the glow discharge apparatus, which waxes and wanes in brightness. Apparently it was found to be an important addition to help the reaction along. I wonder how much energy it takes to run the glow discharge tube and if they could add more of them to further help the reaction along.

I notice that between 2 and 3 seconds there are two very bright flashes, the first one short, followed by a short gap of - nothing - then followed by a longer, very bright flash. What is it about conditions very shortly after startup that favours these very bright energy releases, which don't appear to be occur later? Higher voltage? More neutral hydrogen? Sometimes I miss the days of old when Randell posted freely to us hydrino devotees.

• Sad to see how they burn $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for quite nonsensical tests...

Consideration for the selection and engineering of the cPV (concentrated Photovoltaic) array; I would not be surprised that the PV supply/engineering folks requested that data (both spectral, and peak amplitude/ intensities over time). It is, quite literally, characterizing the performance of a "new sun".

Maybe you don't see it that way, in which case the floor (as is often said) is yours.

• Mills combines ideas and technologies like a child not like an engineer. Only a constant light source is of interest for the PV engineers.

Further you need a large area for a high output. Further what happens with the large rest of the light produced ?

• Presentation March 29/22

TPV-SunCell Presentations and Demonstrations | Brilliant Light Power

Interesting comment from Thomas

on ECW.

Thomas Kaminski2 hours ago edited

Battelle is one of those organizations with lots of government R&D connections. I'm sure that this will be a useful demonstration for BLP. Battelle has connections to NASA/GRC and we know that GEC is pushing their LENR stuff at Glenn Research Center. I think this is the beginning of the exponential growth phase for LENR and outgrowth technology. ARPA-E had a workshop in October (see: https://arpa-e.energy.gov/e... where they had a number of LENR researchers and companies present. Here is their "pathways" from R&D to deployment. Note how they see this as very "early" in the cycle. BLP and Rossi are much further ahead:

View — uploads.disquscdn.com

http://arpa-e.energy.gov/events/low-energy-nuclear-reactions-workshop

Another from Cashmemorz.

This will be getting Brilliant Light and Power into venues that require its claims, more than ever, to be real, due to involvement and very close scrutiny by those in many important businesses, across several sectors of industry, institutions, and advisors to the USA government. It will be very interesting to see how Mills is received, after any remarks about the Suncell, especially how it is supposed to work, Hydrinos and all.

• So Randall Mills is making the SunCell more affordable by using tin rather than gallium, mercury, silver, palladium or gold? The high frequency sound emitted is evidence, I guess, that part of the LENR energy is released as phonons. But its anybody's guess, all I can understand (hopefully) the BLP team are making good, consistent and rapid progress! 8) :) :)

• Comment Bob Greenyer from ECW.

Good choice to use tin, mid-temperature melting point element right in the middle of the periodic table with the most stable element isotopes. This will make it resistant to transmutation problems over time.

Ohmasa Vibrator produced ultrasonics, I suspected this was from bubble collapse, however, I am adding to that vortex eddies.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.