• What would be the combined exothermic results of a symbiotic cumulative reaction with hydrino like hydrogen reactions (495eV) and muon catalyzed room temperature D+D fusion going on in the same device? Of course using numbers as described by Mills, Holmid and other smart people in this thread (laser light, heating elements, electrical discharge, and catalysts). I like this explanation cause it doesn't involve vacuum energy and all that overunity nonsense, It's calculable within E=mc^2.

• O

What would be the combined exothermic results of a symbiotic

Symbiotic is a good word..

Perhaps muons or muon catalysed fusion is not needed

There has to be cooperative interaction between the particles.

The 495Ev is only released under special , controlled conditions.. otherwise we would all be in trouble near H2.

The nonradiative (i.e nonphotonic) transfer proposed by Mills where the giver and receiver

have to be in close proximity...and the receiver is a metallic atom..may operate.

It could be that one shrunken D2 (d-d) utilises the energy from several other 495 ev shrinkers

to overcome barriers " Coulomb?" to be able to align the magnetic forces

to achieve fusion of the two d .. to give out 23Mev.

The 23 Mev is not released as photons..again ..there is controlled nonradiative transfer.

How this nonradiative transfer converts 23Mev to heat is unknown

However Hagelstein is grappling with this downsizing to tiny bites of eV in phonons in the lattice.

Wyttenbach proposes that the nonradiative mechanism is via strong,local magnetic forces

which interact with magnetic energy states of the neutron and protons and can get rid

of megabites,kilobites of eV plus also tinybites via phonons plus induction heating of electron clouds.

(my low level conceptualisation of reading both hagelstein/ wyttenbach??)

Of course the combined exothermic outcome per d-d would be 495 +~23,000,000 ev = ~23Mev.

• to overcome barriers " Coulomb?" to be able to align the magnetic forces

The major forces operating in high mass(energy) density situations of

the neutron, proton,alpha particle etc

may well be magnetic. not Coulombic..

https://www.semanticscholar.or…f5c187c370fb3e5786f98e4a4

Bernard Schaeffer 2015, Paris.. has a better interpretation of the

1911 Rutherford Scattering results at higher energies

as due to magnetic force..

not Coulombic charge force

and certainly not due to the socalled 'strong' force

or anomalous scattering.

He shows that the forces are repulsive.. however if they are magnetic..

then they can also become attractive by switching the alignment of the poles.

https://www.semanticscholar.or…f5c187c370fb3e5786f98e4a4

Perhaps muons or muon catalysed fusion is not needed.

Though it isn't needed for excess energy, muons may unleash the amount of energy or the number of hydrogen shrinking reactions needed per fusion reaction. Also Holmid's muon process was laser driven and the hydrogen process radiates extremely high energy light, it could open a muon production in a condensed hydrogen cluster whether it's needed or not! You put the image i had in my mind in words better than I could right now, about the possible symbiotic domino effects.

• Wyttenbach proposes that the nonradiative mechanism is via strong,local magnetic forces

Its a lot more complicated than that.

Some magnetic energy/mass storage is in 3D /4D compartments

not easily convertible..to just 3D?? on Wyttenbach's Assisi poster..

"

"After finding the SO(4) conform proton quantization, we tried to find and fnally support experiments

thatcould deliver an answer how magnetism affects LENR.

In the following table 1 we give the first 32-unperturbed - quantization energy steps

of the proton magnetic moment based mass.

Table 1 Proton 4D α - quantization: (1-(α /(π*16)))2"

The lowest quantisation is 2002 eV.. but possibly it can be split in 2 somehow?

This matches 2, 4 of the 500 packets from the d-d shrinking ..approximately.

In addition the isotopes Ni61 and Pd105 are used for downscaling the 23 Mev

"The d*-d* → 4He energy down scaling with 61Ni looks as following

23.6 MeV → 67.418keV → 1001eV →11eV → 0.05..0.07eV.

Ideally this is a resonant coupling where all the partners at the low end

( 1001eV →11eV → 0.05..0.07eV) can also couple with multiple weights.

The scale factors for each step are in therange of 100..300.

The 61Ni 67.418keV state has a long lifetime of 5.34ns,

which seems to help for the final phonon coupling. "

Perhaps Wyttenbach's poster will be very popular in Assisi

For me it gives me a headache.. but the numbers seem exact and to add up to .... LENR

Perhaps the words of Enrico Fermi apply

"Before I came here I was confused about this subject.

Having listened to your lecture I am still confused.

But on a higher level.":)

• Official Post

New video. Pace will be picking up at BLP, as they court new investors.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The SunCell® was loaded with a heat sink of 50 kg of gallium and submersed in a 760 liter, vigorously stirred water tank that was initially at room temperature. The SunCell® internal temperature remained steady at about 400°C which is a typical operating temperature of a steam turbine power plant. The run duration of two hours was also limited by the thermal tolerance of the water tank, but this larger tank enabled the duration to be doubled compared to the previous run (August 23rd video). The video camera recording failed early in the run due to the water temperature exceeding that of the camera’s operational limit. The theoretical power from conventional chemistry with hydrogen addition is zero. The reaction of atomic hydrogen to hydrino or dark matter form of hydrogen catalyzed by HOH catalyst present in trace is the basis of this extraordinary hydrogen power source.

• It would be nice if those with similar theories worked together to fill holes in each other's propositions! I don't think Mills theory is one hundred percent correct. Hopeful about the reality of the energy source, I am inclined to be skeptically optimistic!

• I signed an NDA. :)

If true, that is a good sign! Do you think it's purely a novel chemical reaction or there may be nuclear elements in power production as well? Did you view just thermal pool experiments or did you by chance get a peak at the working ceramic MHD design.. Hopefully this isn't on the NDA lol.

• Interesting that BLP skipped their second quarter update, where they usually discuss engineering progress. or lack thereof lately. I got turned off when they started blaming contractors for failure. But I still think Mills' Hydrinos/Holmlid's H(0)/Wyttenbach's SO(4) or some other variant might succeed if they can work together to reconcile these theories and open up their experiments to replication attempts and 3rd party testing.

• New video. Pace will be picking up at BLP, as they court new investors.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The SunCell® was loaded with a heat sink of 50 kg of gallium and submersed in a 760 liter, vigorously stirred water tank that was initially at room temperature. The SunCell® internal temperature remained steady at about 400°C which is a typical operating temperature of a steam turbine power plant. The run duration of two hours was also limited by the thermal tolerance of the water tank, but this larger tank enabled the duration to be doubled compared to the previous run (August 23rd video). The video camera recording failed early in the run due to the water temperature exceeding that of the camera’s operational limit. The theoretical power from conventional chemistry with hydrogen addition is zero. The reaction of atomic hydrogen to hydrino or dark matter form of hydrogen catalyzed by HOH catalyst present in trace is the basis of this extraordinary hydrogen power source.

This is great news. But putting 50kg of gallium into the reactor as "a heat sink" tells me, that they have problems controlling the reaction. They are artificially increasing the termal time constant of the system - probably because the time constant of their control possibilities is too large for such an "explosive" reaction. They still have much work to do.

• Gallium is a temperature controller MP 29.76

Water is the main heat sink.

Assume video camera failed at 29.76C in 10 minutes.

Assume half gallium melted in 2 hours 80000J/kg x 50 x 0.5 = 2MJ

Heat release to 760l water = (29.76 -20) x 4.186 x760000 =31MJ

Assume electrical energy in = V?xI?x7200s = 10 MJ? (wasteful).............-----> VxI=~1400W

Hydrogen energy HE= 31 -10-2= 19MJ

Assume HE due to 495eV h-h formation. 2g of H-H is equivalent to 49.5MJ

Mass of H-H converted to h-h = 0.38g.

Anyone know the starting temp?

The current...voltage in?.

• Official Post

But putting 50kg of gallium into the reactor as "a heat sink" tells me, that they have problems controlling the reaction. They are artificially increasing the termal time constant of the system - probably because the time constant of their control possibilities is too large for such an "explosive" reaction. They still have much work to do.

Yes...the latest videos show they still have much work left. From my understanding, they feel the reaction is ironclad. With the low cost to build, it would be revolutionary...if they could get it to work 7/24/365. That will be an expensive R/D project, and will soon court new investors so they can finish the job.

Lots of excitement on the team after these latest tests. They seem genuinely frustrated, that few outside BLP are as excited as they are.

• Lots of excitement on the team after these latest tests. They seem genuinely frustrated, that few outside BLP are as excited as they are.

How is H*-H* aka Hydrino 1/4 remidied ??? We know from others that it can hang around and change the properties of matter. I would never stay a long time in this lab when the SUN-Cell is running for a longer periode.

There was one experiment (last year) that did show the chamelion nature of 56Fe +H* that acted in between 57Fe & 57Co....

May be this leads to new vitamins...

Best: Mills team finds a path to LENR.... (finally..)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.