• Official Post

Here is the spectroscopy rebuttal:

1. Kunze, H-J (2008). "On the spectroscopic measurements used to support the postulate of states with fractional principal quantum numbers in hydrogen". J Phys D. 41 (10): 108001. Bibcode:2008JPhD...41j8001K. doi:10.1088/0022-3727/41/10/108001.
    • Official Post

Ok, instead of just "telling the world", can they pick just one of these 8 ways to confirm it, help a reputable lab or university replicate and confirm it? Who are they working with now? Which is the most foolproof? I like the EUV spectroscopy.

Let's see working genset and then we can look into hydrino existence out of curiosity

• This is more about publishing the practicality of decentralised deep chemistry devices! They don't seem to be posting max potencial profit figures because where these types of things are needed that profit is good enough. With the upcoming approaches motive can be important! These seem like promotion to franchise/licensee collaborators for local resellers wherever and climate activism. "Wholesale" prices.

• Here is the spectroscopy rebuttal:

1. Kunze, H-J (2008). "On the spectroscopic measurements used to support the postulate of states with fractional principal quantum numbers in hydrogen". J Phys D. 41 (10): 108001. Bibcode:2008JPhD...41j8001K. doi:10.1088/0022-3727/41/10/108001.

This was ones a valid question mark. But BrLP has since then improved there measurements and Ive heard that their spectroscopic work is top notch.

• Official Post

This was ones a valid question mark. But BrLP has since then improved there measurements and Ive heard that their spectroscopic work is top notch.

No doubts. First and foremost I have to clear that I am all for BLP to succeed. Problem is that they have been at this for 30 years and they seemed to be ready to go commercial several times and never happened.

I would love to have seen in all this time a more down to earth and physically relatable proof of hydrino existence as a bottle filled with hydrino that weighted much more than hydrogen at the same volume and pressure.

Other claimants of exotic hydrogen species, as Ruggero Santilli and Ryushin Ohmasa, have published data of that kind for their exotic species, albeit nobody gives them much credence, but a bottle of hydrogen that weights 4 times what “it should” is something much more difficult to debate and easy to prove or disprove.

• The UV spectroscopy data has been refuted, as far as I can remember. Will fetch the link, but I recall reading it in the Wikipedia article about BLP and must be an old refutation.

I vaguely remember something about the spectroscopes they were using were not capable for the frequencies.

But I think that had to do with the cosmic background measurements that Mills talked about as validating hydrinos are dark matter.

I would have to believe there are ways to accurately measure EUV peaks and if this hydrino line measurement is replicable, I would think that would require some other better theory to refute Mills which I know of none.

I don't like this "let's see a working genset" idea as the most important.

This sounds way to much like Rossi's BS, which can be manipulated for years as we have seen.

Just prove the damn hydrinos already! You can work on the device at the same time.

The more I read "posts" on the BLP site without any information about external entities who are partnering or replicating or validating, the more I think of Rossi.

Mills theoretical basis is way more believable than Rossi crap.

I am just afraid Mills will start signing "Warm Regards" soon as BS is contagious.

• No doubts. First and foremost I have to clear that I am all for BLP to succeed. Problem is that they have been at this for 30 years and they seemed to be ready to go commercial several times and never happened.

I would love to have seen in all this time a more down to earth and physically relatable proof of hydrino existence as a bottle filled with hydrino that weighted much more than hydrogen at the same volume and pressure.

Other claimants of exotic hydrogen species, as Ruggero Santilli and Ryushin Ohmasa, have published data of that kind for their exotic species, albeit nobody gives them much credence, but a bottle of hydrogen that weights 4 times what “it should” is something much more difficult to debate and easy to prove or disprove.

A bottle of hydrino gas will weigh the same amount as ordinary hydrogen gas. Other physical properties will be different however, like boiling point and conductivity.

• A bottle of hydrino gas will weigh the same amount as ordinary hydrogen gas.

Right, at least close, assuming first that it is diatomic (is it for sure?), and that it behaves as an ideal gas and has no large residual properties. PV=nRT so for the same P,V,T, the number of moles is constant. But perhaps the residual properties could be useful to prove it is different. Can someone refresh my memory of how Mills explains that hydrinos are dark matter? What is different about hydrino gas such that it is not "counted" in the intergalactic mass estimates? Mass estimates depend on spectral emissions and the EUV contribution is not incuded?

• Official Post

A bottle of hydrino gas will weigh the same amount as ordinary hydrogen gas. Other physical properties will be different however, like boiling point and conductivity.

shouldn’t it be more compressible? Hence at the same pressure it should weight a measurably higher amount than normal hydrogen.

• shouldn’t it be more compressible? Hence at the same pressure it should weight a measurably higher amount than normal hydrogen.

Just look at the equation.

The universal gas law describes this relation. It only depends on the number of molecules.

There is no reason to think hydrino gas would not follow the same relationship.

PV=nRT thus n=PV/RT

n is the number of moles of gas. so the same number of molecules of hydrino would take up the same volume and pressure at the same temperature.

if P,V,R,T are the same, so is the number of moles.

But if for some reason it is monatomic, then it would be substantially different than diatomic hydrogen gas. But I don't know why it would not be diatomic like standard hydrogen gas.

Differences from this law are called residual properties, so there could be some differences. That is unknown.

• H*-H* is highly magnetic it falls out as fillaments --->no gas at all.... (See Mills video doku)

That is incorrect I believe.

Those filaments you mention are "hydrino compounds". Mills talks specifically about molecular hydrino gas.

"the collected film with absorbed hydrino was heated to release molecular hydrino gas, "

https://brilliantlightpower.co…0as%20the%20carrier%20gas.

Plus even if the gas were magnetic, forming filaments seems like a stretch , no pun intended :)

Here is the only magnetic gas ever created, and no filaments formed as far as I can tell.

http://news.mit.edu/2009/magnetic-gas-0918

• Right, at least close, assuming first that it is diatomic (is it for sure?), and that it behaves as an ideal gas and has no large residual properties. PV=nRT so for the same P,V,T, the number of moles is constant. But perhaps the residual properties could be useful to prove it is different. Can someone refresh my memory of how Mills explains that hydrinos are dark matter? What is different about hydrino gas such that it is not "counted" in the intergalactic mass estimates? Mass estimates depend on spectral emissions and the EUV contribution is not incuded?

It's not just hydrinos that are not counted, it could be previously undetected cold atomic hydrogen

https://www.intechopen.com/boo…in-its-lower-ground-state

and/or cold molecular hydrogen

https://sci.esa.int/web/iso/-/…-similar-to-the-milky-way

I don't know. It seems that certain ideas take hold (perhaps in part because they get included in student textbooks) and assume a life and certainty of their own.

In fact, it could be that we really don't know Dick.

One person here who may know Dick is OldGuy, if he went to Caltech.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.