• From https://brilliantlightpower.com/ciht-cell/: ”Our new results add to the long-standing discredit of cold fusion, this mechanism is disproved by the lack of any evidence of a nuclear reaction. ” This is an interesting statement, indicating that Mills has abandoned his earlier theories. It is startling, by two reasons:

a) as most of us here know, there is a number of published scientific reports showing both 'cold' transmutations of elements, and energetic photons (even though their energy usually is much lower than in high-energy transmutations). Are they all wrong? Dissmissing all that work so easily might be understandable from a business perspective, but perhaps not so from the perspective of the hard working LENR scientists.

b) ultra-dense hydrogen (UDH), or hydrinos, as Mills call them, have very short proton-proton distances and the high electrostatic shielding effect by the low-orbital electrons strongly increases the likelihood for nuclei reactions. So why dismiss that option even though Mills does not seem to have succeeded to show that in his own work?

The BLP business presentation, https://brilliantlightpower.co…Overview_Presentation.pdf, is not easily understandable for an investor. It does not give the sharp professional and pedagocical appearance that might be expected for something supposed to help raise millions of dollars (I assume it is). My impression is that BLP throws a lot of seed around in the hope that some will start to grow (or raise money). It is an indication that they do NOT have a killer application in the pipe. The big problem is, as I see it, that at this stage, this is technology suited for the research labs, not the industry. It's premature to commercialize it and that's a problem for BLP, but it might explain their approach.

I believe I am not the only one that got the first impression that the nanofibers shown in the image actually was an UDH-composed material (yes I know, GaO is written in the image - but not in the text, where it is called a 'hydrino compound'). UDH might be regarded as a trace substance. I didn't find any data about it.

This document: https://brilliantlightpower.co…alytical_Presentation.pdf is more interesting since it contains more information. Some of the results indicating (not proving) the existence of UDH are quite interesting. Not least the negative peaks in GC (TCD) that are both extraordinary and easily interpreted. Gas chromatography is relatively inexpensive. If they can be repeated by critical independent labs, they could pave the way for a broader acceptance of the existence of UDH.

The idea that dark matter actually is UDH, proposed both by both Holmlid and Mills, is contradicted by the neutron-proton ration of 1:1, just in the beginning of the creation of Universe (according to the Standard Model), and the measured and calculated abundance of H and He in space. These abundances confirm the Standard Model, leaving no room for about 7 times more hydrogen-based dark matter than ordinary hydrogen. Where would all those extra protons for UDH come from? The initial neutron-proton ratio then should be 1:7 instead of 1:1. Quite a big difference. I don't know if there exists any astronomers proposing UDH as a dark matter candidate.

The validation reports have found excess heat in the range 2 – 4, measured in one-shot, water-bath cooled, experiments. We know how difficult it can be to measure energy from dynamic currents. Most of the validations have been made in BLP's facilities. From the 100-hour runs, that should be the most interesting stuff from an energy investors perspective, no data are published in the reports, as far as I have seen. Omitting high excess heat results is unlikely, since such data is what talks to the heart (or brain) of the investor. Therefore, my conclusion is that the longer (continuous) runs have not produced any impressive excess heat – if any.

• The idea that dark matter actually is UDH, proposed both by both Holmlid and Mills, is contradicted by the neutron-proton ration of 1:1, just in the beginning of the creation of Universe (according to the Standard Model), and the measured and calculated abundance of H and He in space. These abundances confirm the Standard Model, leaving no room for about 7 times more hydrogen-based dark matter than ordinary hydrogen. Where would all those extra protons for UDH come from? The initial neutron-proton ratio then should be 1:7 instead of 1:1. Quite a big difference.

I find the above a bit ... strange. What would be in a 1:1 ratio is the electron : proton ratio. Today it is thought that the proton : neutron ratio is about 7 : 1 . Really has nothing to do with hydrino as dark matter, or confirming the Standard Model.

• I find the above a bit ... strange. What would be in a 1:1 ratio is the electron : proton ratio. Today it is thought that the proton : neutron ratio is about 7 : 1 . Really has nothing to do with hydrino as dark matter, or confirming the Standard Model.

Today yes. In the beginning of the nucleosynthesis no.

• The idea that dark matter actually is UDH, proposed both by both Holmlid and Mills, is contradicted by the neutron-proton ration of 1:1, just in the beginning of the creation of Universe (according to the Standard Model),

Be aware that the so called standard model, in best case, can be named educated nonsense. All theories totally fail in calculating anything useful for dense mass. They work a bit for scattering that's all.

The neutron in fact is a resonant structure of dense mass and only pops up in asymmetric nuclei with incomplete e-p bonds. 4-He contains no neutrons contrary to classic claims. Also experiments never could show them inside 4-He below fragmentation limits.

• a) pico-chemistry through hydrino compounds. The hydrogen bonds inside the metal/conductive atom creating a psuedo transmuted atom sized compound. These bonds produce keV scale of energy but less than nuclear transmutation and without nuclear fragments.

b) That isn't the reaction that is desired many of us want the endproduct to be dense hydride compounds. They have features that are desirable and rare. Fusion isn't needed to get the job done intensly and safely even though trace events probably do occur. Electron mediated reactions that keep stable nuclei intact are prefered, think of these new compounds as a long term tight marraige and family. Venting energy through stablising decay and deep pico-compounds is more desirable than fusion/fission in a home. He wants a modern fire replacement that is reminicent of a portable supernova instead of genuinely one😂. Stay from the dead center of the garden!

Gallium-H* and oxygen compounds? I wouldnt take your conclusions because the universe's beginning is likely missunderstood by scientists and you haven't looked at the H2* math/fact sheet yet. As an ID creationist I find things like intentional panspermia and literal 6 day terraforming projects completely sain and reasonable 😉🙏🏽, you be the judge. Do I think this can be approached better, yes. Is he wrong on the general results, I highly doubt it. Praying for clarity.

• Official Post

Hard to understand, but must be good. Can't tell if this something new, or a rehash of Dr. Hagen's earlier report. Rumor was that this was going into a major journal, but I see nothing about that. Anyone have more info?

My same thoughts, perhaps it’s in preparation for that, hard to know.

• Looks like they may be trying to use zero point energy to explain electron accelerated decay and gamma emission. MeV energies can come from release of nuclei instabilities within known physics. This isn't what Mills etc. are claiming, though it's related by proximity. I pray we see the simplicity of the <100keV (0.5keV if were talking just hydrogen) limit to collective EM reactions, unless mediating nuclear stabalisation.

• Not so much of an update - more a teaser:

https://brilliantlightpower.com/station-6a-december-10-2020/

The non public reddit group of BLP supporters got a response from Dr. Mills about this video. BLP works on a paper in cooperation with a university and want to publish in a high impact journal. They also prepare a public demonstration outside their company building. Currently validation of all results are running. Sounds interesting :-).

• Official Post

COP of about 3. Already as good as latest sono fusion results...

Without a LENR after burner for the H*-H* this is still just fun.

Still not bad with a commercial load, and able to run continuously within the limits of their cooling system. They say they are working on a better control system to produce the full 250kW (COP10). If true, and I believe it is, they are light years ahead of what anyone else in the field has ever accomplished.

• Official Post

While enjoying your 2 day break from the COVID thread, here is the latest from BLP:

https://brilliantlightpower.co…roduction-by-the-suncell/

Looking at the report and how the setup is built, and because I am studying the papers of Takaaki Matsumoto, I would strongly recommend putting nyclear emulsion plates around and check for traces, that thing must be emitting so called "Strange Radiation" like crazy.

• Official Post

COP of about 3. Already as good as latest sono fusion results...

Without a LENR after burner for the H*-H* this is still just fun.

The announcement looks great, but the numbers seems fair. They really should be more modest, it would increase their credibility.

Sadly, like Brillouin and the Mizuno replicators, they don't have yet the required COP/gain to allow self-sustain mode

To read on that point:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…ns/v21/13_JCMNS-Vol21.pdf

Characterization of Energy Fluxes in LENR Reactors –Excess Heat, Coefficient of Performance and Conditions for Self-sustained Operation
    Jacques Ruer

Abstract
    LENR reactors are considered as units that operate at a temperature above ambient and need an excitation provided by a supply powered by electricity. Different modes of operation are described following the characteristics of the heat and energy balance LENR reactors may be characterized by different parameters, Coefficient of Performance (COP) or Energy Amplification factor (A). The thermal insulation plays an important role. LENR reactors that require external heating in small units may become selfsustained for large sizes. The production of electricity involves the coupling with a thermal machine. The system is able to export
    power if the COP and the temperature are high enough.

Not far but not there.

• While enjoying your 2 day break from the COVID thread, here is the latest from BLP:

https://brilliantlightpower.co…roduction-by-the-suncell/

thanks Santa!

Something good from 2020. I guess droplets in steam cannot be the issue here as Cop is 3. Also very nice to see a validation for a longer time interval as the previous ones was too short to be comfortable. Also note that we have the hydrogene flow and only trace amounts of oxygene which means that excess hydrogene in exhaust can be reused and hence it is unlikely that the excess we se is from burning hydrogene to

water and practically hydrogene losses will not eat up the energy budget. I miss a discussion of error bars for electricity input though in the report.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.