• This is probably from a very early test in Januari. I expect we will see more action in comming months. This is a logical step gainst getting it working

as a boiler or heater. The water will mean that they can also turn up the power of it without overheating it. Also we might get some calorimetric data

from them and get a feeling for what COP they have.

I think we're seeing a liquid metal plasma reactor in a water bath without much concern about heat. (opinion subject to change)

What makes you think anything is reacting other than the usual heating of substances subjected to large electrical currents?

• 4000 Amps in a confined space generating 1200 Tesla

I2R heating effects are relatively low

https://spectrum.ieee.org/nano…et-with-a-bang-1200-tesla

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BrLP just put out a paper with water bath testing done in February/March 2019. It seems like the setup is a good one, and they are talking about long, continuous runs. Here is a quote from it:

“The raw voltage and current data from the energy input pulse and the calorimeter bath temperature data were processed and magnitudes of the energy input and thermal release were computed along with the excess energy release for each test. The excess energy is defined as the thermal energy released into the water bath in excess of the electrical energy input. For all three of the non-control tests the excess energy was positive and for two of these the excess energy was significantly greater than the cell input energy. For these two tests the energy release was about two and a half times greater than the input.”

• Shure, why don't they? What I don't understand is why such a large well funded company is wasting its time with such experiments you couldn't fry an egg on. Can anyone see any point to it or is it just another example of corporate pen pushing to shore up a list of questionable patents? Sympathy for the lab workers with no idea whats going on.

• Shure, why don't they? What I don't understand is why such a large well funded company is wasting its time with such experiments you couldn't fry an egg on. Can anyone see any point to it or is it just another example of corporate pen pushing to shore up a list of questionable patents? Sympathy for the lab workers with no idea whats going on.

I think a lot of them are just wasting time waiting for the curtain to fall so they can get to work.Some are obviios they are doing it ..some not so much.

• I guess the big water bath was not for calorimetry.

Maybe a baptism?

"

Six experiments were conducted using the Parr 1341 water bath calorimeter from February 27 to March 5, 2019 by BLP (Brilliant Light Power) to demonstrate excess power release from a hydrino solid fuel.

The six tests included three non-control tests with active fuel and three control tests using an inert surrogate material. In each non-control test a sealed stainless steel cell containing an active fuel pellet clamped between two electrodes was immersed in the calorimeter water bath when a short burst of low-voltage high-current electrical energy from a resistance spot welder was discharged between the electrodes. T

he magnitude of this energy input was determined by integrating the product of the measured voltage and current during the energy input burst.

The subsequent thermal energy release from the cell was determined from the temperature rise of the water bath calorimeter, properly accounting for the heat loss to the environment and stirrer input power dissipation in the water using the pre- and post-reaction water temperature change rates.

In the three control tests the active fuel (~85-93 mg silver pellet) was replaced by two inert copper disks .

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is very confusing. The Parr 6200 is a small, isoperibolic oxygen bomb calorimeter. Someone put 20 kiloAmps through the contents of it's sample container? really? I admit I lost the drift somewhere. I guess I will look at it more when there is some credible independent replication.

• COP around 2? After 20MW in a cup, little Sun.

Why are they doing that if it already has been 'proven' many times?

That is very confusing.

I think they are doing this because of the upcoming shareholder meeting in april. They obviously tried to set up a calorimetry device with a complete continously running reactor, as seen in the last video they released. That system is not working yet and to show some energy in / energy out results they repeated their spot welder experiments. I think it is as simple as that.

I agree that this is confusing and I would not show a COP 2 experiment in 2019 after showing the same result two years back. That looks like they made no progress which is obviously not the case (see reactor progress from september 18 to feb 19). I expect the reactor calorimetry results in about a year. We saw the system of jan 19 and there is still lots of work to do, so no chance to see it this year. I can wait :)

• I'm also puzzled why they issued another validation of the silver shots. These show low COP because they have to burn energy to explode the capsule. I think

that it is much more interesting to get figures for the COP of the actual product they are developing. I would expect them to know by now how well it works and

I don't think they would publish the movie of it bathing if the results was obviously disappointing. Maybe they tease us one bit of information after another. Anyway they

produced a report. Is it lacking in detail? Not well performed? can they miss judge the results?

• nansteel report, is a new report (or is it a repost ?) of spectrographic validation claiming surplus energy in the suncell. It looks like they submit new news

almost every other day now. I can't judge this report but I find the development interesting. People was a bit dissapointed by the last post because of the low

gain, this is more impressive on paper, but as always what we want to see is that their recent development has succeeded in an over unity device. One could

be pessimistic and see these post as a cover of bad COP figures, or on the optimistic side they clean the desk of results kept behind the curtain in preparation

for the final punch.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.