What is the point of proving of what and has been proven many times already. Every design is a departure from the previous one. I am concerned. Randy was and still is my favorite of all, but my faith is weakening.

Conclusions about scientific matters and technology claims should never be about "belief" and "faith." Rather and obviously, it should be about facts, evidence, and good reasoning. Mills has never produced any device which did not require a huge amount of power to make some sparks or glow. Big deal. Mills promised power stations with his discovery, two decades ago. Why in the world would anyone believe Mills today? BTW, did you see the fat cables at the bottom of the current silly gas making kludge? I don't suppose they're structural support, do you?

• You saw mechanical movement in most videos in the last year. When the process starts some valves switch and pressure rises in the connecting hoses. That causes some movement and shaking if the camera is mounted somewhere with a mechanical connection to these hoses. Your point is ridiculous: they showed videos of melting reactors and molybdenium rods with arm wide holes in it and you think they want to impress us with a shaky camery?? Sorry, but there are so many valid objections against BLP - I think you can make better than that.

Yeah, maybe. But Do I need ? Look, I was riding through Vietnam, on a scooter, with my silly Z5 Compact mounted on a small adapter, mounted to the right mirror. It had a quite flexible arm to adjust it in 3 axis.

So I expected to have a lot of clips, which, while driving, were shaken and blurred to the maximum .... but NOTHING.

Sonys shake-minimizer is so well built, it erased shaking of the airflow against the device, shaking from unpaved roads, and so on.

So. Here it is NOT. Cannot believe, they have a LAB but use crap as their main visual evidence-tool.

This, dude, is ridiculous.

• Official Post

Many say Team Google provided an "umbrella effect" with their Nature paper, providing cover so that LENR can be studied, and discussed in the mainstream without repercussions. I wonder if this proof?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Brill…orsinchief_regarding_the/

I think the hydrino paper came out before, tho. It was discussed here in one of the threads, I recall having skimmed through it.

• Official Post

Yes, the paper came out before Team Google's Nature article, but the "Editors in Chief" ( sounds better than Moderator :) ), say it is okay to discuss it now, as in today. Would they have said this without the Google umbrella effect?

That would be within the interested scientific/technical community, but from the PR side, the Nature paper mostly killed any potential new interest in the matter from the general public at large.

• Official Post

That would be within the interested scientific/technical community, but from the PR side, the Nature paper mostly killed any potential new interest in the matter from the general public at large.

Agree about the "general public", but at this point we do not need them. Only time they were interested was the first 40 days following the FP's announcement. Since then the LENR flock have wandered in the desert looking for the promised land, and it still is, so nothing changes there.

But the field needs the mainstream science to take notice, and for those who read the Nature paper carefully, they will. Google reported 2 noteworthy successes that make further investigation acceptable, and those in mainstream reading the fine print, will conclude that is only the tip of the iceberg.

• I would not dare to believe, that DoD is a licensee. On the BLP's homepage the section "Press" lacks any evidence/information.

• Official Post

Claiming that they are now retrofitting everything in Area 51 with SunCell is a safe bet.

I've heard that they are using SunCells on the craft older than 1960 first as an on-board heater, as technology matures they will upgrade most recent saucers and start Phase2 replacing main power source on smaller (up to 500kg code-named 'Appetizers') saucers first then moving to the feet of strategic dooms day (code-named 'Main Course').

• Claiming that they are now retrofitting everything in Area 51 with SunCell is a safe bet.

I've heard that they are using SunCells on the craft older than 1960 first as an on-board heater, as technology matures they will upgrade most recent saucers and start Phase2 replacing main power source on smaller (up to 500kg code-named 'Appetizers') saucers first then moving to the feet of strategic dooms day (code-named 'Main Course').

and they will play togehter and post it on Youtube while giggling like children, just because they see an electric arc.

• Official Post

Claiming that they are now retrofitting everything in Area 51 with SunCell is a safe bet.

• BLP should be posting their second quarter update anytime now. My hope is that they will provide the data from their water calorimetry test of a running Suncell. If they don't, I think there is something mysterious going on. There's no reason for them not to publish such data unless it was negative (unlikely), the amount of excess energy per unit of hydrogen exceeds what would be predicted by hydrino formation alone, or the results are so fantastic that they are worried it would motivate competitors to build their own versions of the technology.

In fact, I think it would be fairly simple to build a reactor similar to a Suncell. First, let's look at the critical components at play in the Suncell.

1) The presence of hydrogen gas. This hydrogen gas is formed by the breakdown of the catalyst H20. Basically, water is both the hydrogen source and the catalyst source.

2) The establishment of a negative resistance condition within the Suncell. We know that this must always produce a complex space charge configuration or macro-EVO.

3) The presence of a conductive medium. In the Suncell, this is silver.

My idea would be to build a very simple system composed of a discharge tube of a heat resistant material with two solid electrodes on each end, likely composed of a metal such as nickel, titanium, silver, etc. The interior of the tube would be filled with hydrogen and one or more noble gases such as argon. A sudden jolt of current would be applied to ionize the gas within the tube and then it would be lowered. The control system would keep the discharge within the negative resistance zone. Furthermore, the circuit would be tuned so that the ion acoustic waves produced by the complex space charge would achieve resonance and reach their maximum amplitude.

I believe that in such a system not only would reactions take place that modify hydrogen to release energy, but also LENR reactions would take place. It's also possible that zero point energy would be extracted.

However, the above idea is only one of several. There are many ways to design a Suncell-like system. Right now, any small nation in the world that wanted to do so could build one. They are not insanely expensive to build (at least on the small scale) and are not overly complicated if you don't use flowing molten silver.

I really want to know what is going on with BLP. They are the only company that is working on a revolutionary energy technology that may be close to commercializing something. I'm sure the DoD is extremely interested, because even if there was no way to induce LENR reactions, producing 200eV per reaction from WATER would solve the energy problems on this planet.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.