• 120 gallons boiling in an hour (or did it boil before)? I cant do the math - dont know what a gallon is :-)

My BLP newsgroup says 80kw for boiling it in 30min (boiling seems to occur in the middle of the video) and half when assuming 60min. Pretty good for this small box.

• Exactly how much is simply resistive (Joule) heating derived from the huge power input to the device?

10'000 Amps times max 15Volts for 3/1000 of a second times 10/s according old publications. Not a very high COP but enough for his investors. As said maximum 500eV per H*-H* is not much compared to fusion of D*-D* with 23.6MeV

• A one hour run is a great step forward. And he mentioned that they kept the internal temperature steady. With this kind of system a steady temperature is probably hard to achieve:

https://brilliantlightpower.co…n-powered-by-the-suncell/

Seems like a calorimetry with interesting results is possible within the next year.

Thanks, This one seems to have gotten BLP more excited than normal, so thought I would make it easier to view:

• Thanks, This one seems to have gotten BLP more excited than normal, so thought I would make it easier to view:

Assuming low input power with a good enough COP to get out electricity on the plus side of this and that we get a hight enough eV per hydrogen to be able to split it from water and still have a plus, This is a fantastic video and is someting I had in my wishlist to see. 1 hour and that was not limited by the suncell. Wow we are getting close to putting this baby in a real plant.

Also note, they are probably not running the suncell att max power so the input energy could be lower than specified before.