• 120 gallons boiling in an hour (or did it boil before)? I cant do the math - dont know what a gallon is :)

My BLP newsgroup says 80kw for boiling it in 30min (boiling seems to occur in the middle of the video) and half when assuming 60min. Pretty good for this small box.

• Official Post

A one hour run is a great step forward. And he mentioned that they kept the internal temperature steady. With this kind of system a steady temperature is probably hard to achieve:

https://brilliantlightpower.co…n-powered-by-the-suncell/

Seems like a calorimetry with interesting results is possible within the next year.

Thanks, This one seems to have gotten BLP more excited than normal, so thought I would make it easier to view:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks, This one seems to have gotten BLP more excited than normal, so thought I would make it easier to view:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Assuming low input power with a good enough COP to get out electricity on the plus side of this and that we get a hight enough eV per hydrogen to be able to split it from water and still have a plus, This is a fantastic video and is someting I had in my wishlist to see. 1 hour and that was not limited by the suncell. Wow we are getting close to putting this baby in a real plant.

Also note, they are probably not running the suncell att max power so the input energy could be lower than specified before.

• 10'000 Amps times max 15Volts for 3/1000 of a second times 10/s according old publications. Not a very high COP but enough for his investors. As said maximum 500eV per H*-H* is not much compared to fusion of D*-D* with 23.6MeV

That gives 4,5kw mean input power. My memory told me "max 6kw" input power => COP > 6.6 with a 40kW signal. Good thing with BLP is that they published their scientific milestones pretty fast in the past. RM is a writing machine. I would love to hear some technical details :)

• That gives 4,5kw mean input power. My memory told me "max 6kw" input power => COP > 6.6 with a 40kW signal. Good thing with BLP is that they published their scientific milestones pretty fast in the past. RM is a writing machine. I would love to hear some technical details :)

I think that they not running it at full power so a guess would be that they have around COP 10 atm. But well see, maybe this thingie is only economical to generate heat

Assuming low input power with a good enough COP to get out electricity on the plus side of this and that we get a hight enough eV per hydrogen to be able to split it from water and still have a plus,

Why assume those? If I assume my pigs have a high lift to drag ratio, not to mention practical flapping wings, then for sure, they can fly.

This is a fantastic video and is someting I had in my wishlist to see. 1 hour and that was not limited by the suncell. Wow we are getting close to putting this baby in a real plant

What's fantastic about it? Where is any indication of input power? output power? calorimetry? I'm not going to sit through the whole thing ... did I miss it? Some nice shots of Labview or even old fashioned panel meters?

• Why assume those? If I assume my pigs have a high lift to drag ratio, not to mention practical flapping wings, then for sure, they can fly.

What's fantastic about it? Where is any indication of input power? output power? calorimetry? I'm not going to sit through the whole thing ... did I miss it? Some nice shots of Labview or even old fashioned panel meters?

As always: these videos are not for you. These videos are for the people who follow BLP and who assume no fraudulent behavior. They mentioned the input power for older systems - I assume that the input power was tuned down and not up. I assume this because of my knowledge about the process which is very limited. This was 11 months ago:

You can see great progress from the first closed suncells to the current 350C° steady temperature one hour run. I doubt that getting this suncell stable included ramping the input power up. But that is pure speculation.

The news is about 2 and a half things:

- stable temperature

- long duration run

- a rough estimate of the energy generated (getting 120 gallons of water from 25C° to 98°C is not calorimetry but gives you a rough estimate)

Nothing interesting for the sceptics to see. But for me this is the demonstration of the technical breakthrough I was waiting for: with a one hour run and >20kw excess power it is possible to build a scientifically convincing setup that shows excess energy without any doubt. But that is another year down the road...

• d16e2d02ea6f6d94a1384af312242290.jpeg

Kert tracked Brilliant Light Power for years. He brought University of North Carolina scientists to independently validate hydrino energy. You can read about that here.

Kert has the vision on what hydrinos mean to climate, poverty, water, energy, and social equity. He wants to help foundations, politicians and impact investors become literate about a fossil fuel replacement.

I've known Kert for almost a year personally. What stands out to me is his character - after talking to him for a few minutes you trust him implicitly. He's worked first hand with corporations like Coca-Cola and Walmart, and political leadership in DC on climate change. Listen to him carefully - he understands science and people.

A public release will follow in the coming days (with better video!) But you can't miss watching this intro - you have to see what he says about how big this is.

Discussed here BLP update

Kert tracked Brilliant Light Power for years.

Then he, of all people, should know better. I've known about them for about ten or so years and the smell of bulldokey was powerful even back then. One only had to look at the promises and newsreleases and compare them with actual results.

He brought University of North Carolina scientists to independently validate hydrino energy. You can read about that here

Right. In 2006. And absolutely nothing has come of it to now, 13 or more years later.

A public release will follow in the coming days

A public release about what? All BLP shows is videos of large sparks coming from huge currents which originate with the local electrical utility or as they say in Europe, the "mains."

• Official Post

When I bought my new fridge I didn't take it to MIT to see if they endorse it. Same with my car, AC, computer etc.

Why do we have to care about hydrinos and what science tohinks about them? It is pretty easy to find people who have no idea that an electron is behind every electrical applience they have.

When BLP rolls out their first product, I will be first in line. Before that, who cares if it is hydrinos, dense hydrogen aka Holmid or magnetically coupled Santili species or whatever. Who cares.

Since Greenpeace people joining, should we expect some radical actions? Chaining to the pairlament door and demanding official recognition of hydrino?

• Official Post

I would suggest to spend less time doing fancy sociocultural marketing and more time developping a product that works as expected by the grand unified theory. Happy customers is the best marketing known to man.

• more time developping a product that works as expected

Climate change is a justification for many technologies now... not just BLP but wind,solar

eg First light fusion

https://www.prnewswire.com/new…perational-300793982.html

"As demand for alternatives to carbon-based energy grows, mainstream scientists and research institutions are looking to fusion power to answer the world's energy requirements."

Despite all the shenanigans, delaying and diversionary tacts of competing business interests.

the market should eventually decide on the cheapest alternative to fossil fuels..

The Greenpeace people I have talked to in NZ seem to be focussed on solar right now..

nuclear???? is not in their vocabulary

• Official Post

Unless something has changed since I last checked into this, EndOfPetroleum is not BLP. They are not the official spokesman for, nor affiliated with them any way. When you address Navid, you are not talking to BLP.

Until the past few days, EOP was an obscure website owned by Navid. With the addition of the high profile Davies to the organization, and the recent spurt of posting activity here and at ECW, it appears something has changed. Maybe Navid can explain what that is, and what his intentions are? Monetary, humanitarian, both? Nothing wrong with whatever it is, but I think the forum has a right to be fully informed.

In the meantime, I will check around.

• By analogy: There is an oil and gas industry. There are advisors to investors and business in that industry.

We are focused on the hydrino energy industry. We are here (on this forum) to help promote understanding, in what is obviously a complex subject. It is almost certain (imo) we will have commercial products before we understand exactly every facet of nature. Most physicists still believe the electron is a point/wave - but we have pretty amazing semi-conductor technology don't we?

• By analogy: There is an oil and gas industry. There are advisors to investors and business in that industry.

We are focused on the hydrino energy industry. We are here (on this forum) to help promote understanding, in what is obviously a complex subject. It is almost certain (imo) we will have commercial products before we understand exactly every facet of nature. Most physicists still believe the electron is a point/wave - but we have pretty amazing semi-conductor technology don't we?

Look, as long they show more, than Rossi ever did, they are a goof bet. But not it is time for evidence.

Maybe a one month lasting testrun, maybe 3 months, maybe a year ?

This small videoclips just demonstrate, that they have something, which they present in a "mysterious" way.

As long they continue with that, they will fail, like Rossi or the ORBO guys.

The trust in such technologies is lost, mostly due to above mentioned charlatans.

That means, BLP should do everything possible, by any means necessary, to recreate trust, at least just in their own technology.

This is best done by open-for-visit long term tests.

Or , does anybody know a better way ?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.